• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
She erase the soul and the body of death phantom (besides why she does not have EE on the profile) and Earth can not regen his soul

Sailor Moon's weaknesses "Merciful against her opponents and often does not use full power against her enemies". While AE is very arrogant that's mostly because she is so far above everyone else in Melty blood but even then she plays to win. So against SM she will go matter manipulation and transmutation first.

this is only valid in arc 1, she always give her maximum even against under fife, moreover, even the weakest of her attacks One shot here (she has 95% 4-B not even in full power)

Good ..... I'm going to bed and I can not answer for a moment, so I'll tell why Usagi has a better chance of winning

Firstly the attack that it will be able to eliminate Earth Earth can also eliminate it with Matter / Transmutation but:

• I do not think she can use this ability From as far away (4km maximum distance)
  • Her behavior, although as I have been told, she is arrogant, she will probably be amazed or shocked at the huge gulf between them, anyway, she will destabilize, which shortens the chance she attack first
  • Sailor moon's Silver crystal warned of danger, so she'll know that Earth is getting ready to do something
So yes, Usagi wins with 5.5 / 10

1. Yes she can she has planetary range

2. As I said she plays to win so she uses what grants her victory.

3. Doesn't matter when she can't stop it

Arc wins

<Can't use matter and transmutation despite planetary range

<Ram literally said she does what it takes to win

<Both start with one hit Attacks.

You're contradicting yourself quite a bit here, first you say she leads with Erasure, then you say the Crystal will warn her of danger even tho it's meaningless since she leads with Erasure.

Do you have a scan of her doing that?

I meant her leading with Erasure.

Anyway, 5-2 then again most of the reasons got debunked....

Okay, based on what I see, it requires manual activation, so Earth should start up much faster and kill her first.

Vote for Earth is the same.

Range + Warn + Instant kill give victory for Usagi, the behavior of Earth is also its weakness, because it does not know how to react to stronger than it

.....Ram has literally told you twice that's her leading move, are you even reading what we're saying?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back