• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Respect Thread

I am fine with Low 2-C Eternal Sailor Moon, Cosmos, and Chaos. If the other Eternal Senshi lack any feats of anything even remotely close to that level, I'd say "Unknown" would be best, for them.

By the way, what's the proof that Chaos > Chronos? If it's based off Greek mythology, then one of the myths have Chaos as Chronos' and Ananke's child.

Tivanenk said:
By the way, what's the proof that Chaos > Chronos? If it's based off Greek mythology, then one of the myths have Chaos as Chronos' and Ananke's child.
Wut.....IIRC chaos just came into being, becoming the first thing in existence...

Eldritch abomination said:
Tivanenk said:
Wut.....IIRC chaos just came into being, becoming the first thing in existence...
Nope, Orphism has Chaos being Chronos' son. Hyginus has Chaos as Mist's son.

@Antvasima Well MFTL+ in my opinion, as they should be comparable to, if not outright faster than their previous transformations. @Azathoth don't we powerscale characters based on their energy sources anyway?

Tivanenk said:
Eldritch abomination said:
Tivanenk said:
Nope, Orphism has Chaos being Chronos' son. Hyginus has Chaos as Mist's son.
is this about sailor chaos? she is not chronos child, pluto is. Chaos is the embodiment of the chaos power, the opposite force to lambda.

also, by tags i was refering to keys (Key: Partially-Awoke | Fully Awoken). should we leave them as they are or should we change them to "...Super Sailor | Eternal Sailor..." ?

is this about sailor chaos? she is not chronos child, pluto is. Chaos is the embodiment of the chaos power, the opposite force to lambda.
And what makes her stronger than Chronos?

Tivanenk said:
And what makes her stronger than Chronos?
Chaos is one of the two forces that brings balance to the sailor moon cosmos, it's directly opposite to lambda, and sailor chaos, the embodiment of said force was abble to put up in a fight vs sailor cosmos in the future, she is as strong as sailor cosmos, wich is why, tired of being in an endless fight against sailor chaos, she went to the past as chibi-chibi.

And how exactly does that make her stronger than Chronos? Also, the reasons for why her speed is at immeasurable are complete nonsense. Compressing time doesn't mean immeasurable speed.

Tivanenk said:
And how exactly does that make her stronger than Chronos? Also, the reasons for why her speed is at immeasurable are complete nonsense. Compressing time doesn't mean immeasurable speed.
Sailor Cosmos is A, Sailor Chaos is B and Chronos is C.

A>C ----> B=A ----> A=B>C

Also, Chronos barely appears on the manga, why is this important?

Okay, so all of the Sailor Moon characters should be adjusted to MFTL+ speed rather than Immeasurable, and the characters other than Sailor Moon, Cosmos, and Chaos should have their Low 2-C ratings to Unknown?

Does anybody want to apply these changes?

i could do it, but it would be mi first time editing a page here, and i would need clear indications on stuff like the keys, which feats are staying etc.

I would prefer if a more experienced staff member handles it.

I made some additional adjustment edits. So, are there any other Sailor Moon character statistics that need to be changed? Jadeite and the other 3 generals from Moon level to Unknown as well?

Okay. I am tired. Is somebody else willing to fix them?

Hmm. Was going to assist KuuIchigo on this but if he's alright doing this by himself, then i guess its fine then....

P.Gyuri said:
Tivanenk said:
Sailor Cosmos is A, Sailor Chaos is B and Chronos is C.
A>C ----> B=A ----> A=B>C

Also, Chronos barely appears on the manga, why is this important?
I just don't get the logistics for Low 2-C. And how is Cosmos stronger than Chronos?

Contimue this behavior Zero and you might be banned. Not sure what your craze over Madoka being beaten by Sailor Moon is about, but it has no place on this thread

EDIT: too late

How does the Miss Dream translation "not show" very well what Chaos was doing? Is there evidence that it's wrongly translated?

I do not know. I do not remember the results of this thread well.

Why is Sailor Moon immeasurable anyways? I'm pretty sure she was made that because of some time travel stuff which shouldn't be immeasurable.

Time travel can be Immeasurable in certain cases such as travelling back in erased time (or travelling outside the Universe, going by a Flash's profile).

However, I do believe that we decided to downgrade them to MFTL+ because:

"Cosmos Crystal gives her a limited omnipresence as her Essence is essentially the Essence of the Cosmos, and her power therefore emanates throughout existence".

This doesn't fit any of our definitions.

Yes. That does not seem like immeasurable speed to me.

@TheMightyRegulator: Isn't that the definition for Nigh-Omnipresent?

• The definition for that states:
Power to almost be everywhere in existence at once. Lesser variation of Omnipresence
  • Sailor Moon should have her speed changed from MFTL+ to Nigh-Omnipresent according to what TMR stated, as her power is spread throughout all of existence.

It's not that though. She doesn't actually exist through all of existence, it's the energy from the Crystal. So not omnipresent.

Your power spread throughout existence is a matter of range, not omnipresence as it has nothing to do with the character's state of being.

Back