• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon Respect Thread

I'm pretty sure it was because they received a portion of the same power Sailor Moon did

And?

Portion =/= full power.

2-C requires 4D levels of power though AFAIK. A portion of a 4D being is still 4D unless they received an infinitely smaller portion.

Lower than universal scale 4-D power is usually High 3-A though, unless the writer clearly contradicts this, and does not understand the full implications of higher-dimensional scale.

A portion of a 4D being is still 4D unless they received an infinitely smaller portion.

No.

@A6colute Can you explain further please?

I'm assuming that he means that just because the power is 4-D, doesn't mean that the portions of the 4-D power make the user 4-D?

Well, if you cut a 3-Dimensional cube into two pieces, the pieces are still 3-Dimensional, so I do not understand the statement.

Antvasima said:
@A6colute Can you explain further please?
i think he meant that while a person is 4D in strength it doesn't translate them being a 4D being more to a person havind 4D powers with a 3D body (but 4D durability potentially) at least that is what i think A6colute means

Antvasima said:
Well, if you cut a 3-Dimensional cube into two pieces, the pieces are still 3-Dimensional, so I do not understand the statement.
He was referring to the 4-D being power. Having a part of a Universe level+ power, doesn't equate to the existence as a four dimensional entity.

Lord Xcano was confusing someone who has the power of a 4-D being with someone who transcended a 3 dimensional plane of existence.

He was referring to the 4-D being power. Having a part of a Universe level+ power, doesn't equate to the existence as a four dimensional entity.

Yes.

They didn't received a part of the lambda power, they all melted into the galaxy cauldron (including moon) and then the lambda power brought them back to life, so they all got the same amount of lambda thus becoming equals.

I agree with A6colute. We need some form of proof.

hmmm... ok

So, in stars, galaxia took all of the solar system sailor senshi (ssss, 4s), and put them together in something she called the crystal garden or something, i don't remember well, it's the thing that looks spikey. In the first image galaxia throws the ssss crystals into the cauldron, and they all melt in there(http://i.imgur.com/nph8DLm.jpg) In the second image, sailor moon goes into the cauldron in order to save the ssss(http://i.imgur.com/Ce6DvQN.jpg) in the third image she is already inside the cauldron, she feels their power but ends up melting in the cauldron just like the others(http://i.imgur.com/SNqwoB6.jpg) then in the last image sailor cosmos says that through the lambda power they will be reborn,(http://i.imgur.com/CiAxU3E.jpg) and they do.

So... I became a mess with the image uploading system, sorry! i'll just leave the links since i can't find a way

Only things I've observed that I might be iffy with:

A: The background on the Jadeite Dimension. If the exact same visual shows up in similar circumstances as Azathoth pointed out, then there's no reason to assume this is

B: The Big Bang energy deal. Maybe if you elaborate on the first sentence of

"the Legendary Silver Crystal is a stone that is the source of all energy. It contains unfathomable, limitless power! The one who wields it will become the ruler of all the universe!"

?

Containing "unfathomable, limitless power" is rarely to be taken at face value, and ruling doesn't always =/= having power over. Does it mean, then, that the Silver Crystal being the source of all "energy" means actual, physical energy? Did it cause the Big Bang?

Don't see anything in particular I feel the need to point out, otherwise, and there's little left to bring up that hasn't been already said, at any rate.

Also, if Chronos recreated space-time, Chaos > or = Chronos in raw power, and Sailor Moon = Chaos, then yeah, Moon's Low 2-C. Unless we're somehow going to assume that Chronos's power doesn't apply to combat, which I don't see why we would.

A6colute said:
then in the last image sailor cosmos says that through the lambda power they will be reborn,(http://i.imgur.com/CiAxU3E.jpg) and they do.
And? Where a proof of that?

so they all got the same amount of lambda thus becoming equals
I don't understand? a proof that they did came back to life? some pages later they all found the cosmos guardian smurf inside the cauldron, talk to her for a while about chaos and the like, and then appear at sailor moon's wedding in the future.

Proof that they acquired the same amount of lambda power? after they melted in the cauldron they where remade by the lambda power, sailor cosmos said so in the scan.

Was it ever stated that they were imbued with comparable amounts of the lambda power?

Based on reading the entirety of the thread.

• Jadeite's dimension is rather fragile and too easily broken. Like what others have said above, it could be that Jadeite's dimension could be an illusionary effect instead of an actual universe/solar system.
  • Sailor Moon = Low 2-C (based on Perp's opinion in regards to Sailor Moon = Chaos > Chronos, who can affect the entirely of space-time)
  • Other Sailor Senshi (main ones) = High 3-A due to absorbing a fraction of Lambda powers compared to Sailor Moon. Can they also affect space-time on a massive scale as well?

Antvasima said:
Was it ever stated that they were imbued with comparable amounts of the lambda power?
Sailor Cosmos said that all of them (btw tuxedo mask was also thrown into the cauldron by galaxia but i don't know if he counts) where going to be reborn not by the power of eternal sailor moon but through the lambda power, so there really isn't a reason to think that sailor moon was a special case, since her own power didn't have anything to do with their rebirth and their condition at the moment was the same (they all melted completely inside the cauldron), it was the lambda power she absorved that brought them back.

So, although it is not explicitly stated that they where all 'imbued with comparable amounts of lambda' it's also not explicitly stated that they didn't and there's also not reason to think that they didn't since comos' statement didn't made any differentiation bettewn them and sailor moon, since moon's power isn't the reason they where brought back, lambda is.

Well, I think that we probably need more proof than speculation.

i was thinking about it more like logical thinking since they where in the same state, brought back at the same time and though the same power, but i see why that's not enough.

Maybe we should wait for imperator, since she seems to be more updated with the manga, i will try and see if i can give it another read, so i can find more... solid evidence(?)

Please do

Also, this thread has influence over several popular characters, does anyone have any info at all to help?

So, since Imperator100 seems to have retired from battleboard discussions thanks to her impending wedding, and as such is very unlikely to respond, should we downgrade the senshi other than Sailor Moon on our own, and if so, to what?

Just go with the 3-A recommendations I guess? The other ratings, outside of the scream, seem to be agreed upon.

Kind of hard to do but if so, so be it.

It's either do the downgrade or try to reevalute them one last them.

If the latter doesn't work, then we may have to go with the former unfortunately.

Edit: Nvrmind, Alakabamm has said it otherwise. Yeah everything is checked and has been looked upon and the Universe thing, i guess 3-A can be used then....

3-A for the Sailor scouts sounds good to me, although if they can manipulate space-time on a smaller scale, they can be qualifies for High 3-A or something.

So to sum this up...

Sailor Moon: (Lambda Power/Cosmos)

Sailor Senshi: (Mercury/Venus/Mars/Jupiter; Lambda Power?)

I'm still unsure of downgrading the sailor Scouts to 3-A, especially if they have Lambda power which seems to affect an entire space-time continuum.

Personally we should leave the Sailor Senshi's tiering fromwhere they were before, but I am not certain.

Should we bring Lord Kavpeny to announce the final decision on this subject?

I suppose that I could inform him about the topic, but he is already busy, and prefers if he only has to involve himself in matters concerning the wiki's overall directives and such.

Well, as I said before I doubt the legitimacy of the immeasurable rating as it is basically the projection of information across space-time which doesn't really fit our description.

Are we going to leave the tags as they are now or should we just use Normal I Super I Eternal ? i think it's easier if we go for the later. btw, is sailor moon going back to 3-A or stay at low 2-C?

@Alakabamm & Lina Why do you think that the other Sailor Senshi should be 3-A?

@TheMightyRegulator So what should we adjust their speed levels to instead? Unknown ratings?

@P.Gyuri Well, if I remember correctly, most people here seem to agree to keep Sailor Moon herself at Low 2-C. It is the other Senshi that we are more uncertain about.

@Zero you seem to be fixated at Sailor Moon>Madoka, not sure whats your beef with that, but no we cannot make Sailor Cosmos stronger simply to spite madoka

Back