• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon power level debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nephillim99 said:
What's the difference between Universe and Universe+ again?
Universal is just all the matter within a universe.

Universal+ is the entire Space-Time continuum of a universe.

The Silver Crystak is the energy of an entire universe, and therefore can create an entire Space-Time continuum if used that way or destroy it.

Galaxia's Crystal is said to have more destructive power than the Silver Crystal.

Universe+ ESM and Sailor Galaxia?

Well Chaos said he was gonna use the Silver Crystal to create a new universe. It's the Crystal that creates stuff, up to and inlcuding the universe. It's opposite is the Saphir Crystal of Galaxia, the Crystal of Destruction which can destroy stuff up to and including the universe. Control of both gives you dominion over the universe.

Nephillim99 said:
Well Chaos said he was gonna use the Silver Crystal to create a new universe. It's the Crystal that creates stuff, up to and inlcuding the universe. It's opposite is the Saphir Crystal of Galaxia, the Crystal of Destruction which can destroy stuff up to and including the universe. Control of both gives you dominion over the universe.
But the Silver Crystal has destructive power aswell. Which is why its the strongest Crystal. it can do both, though destruction is its weaker aspect.

The Sapphire crystal can only destroy from what I know.

Why is ESM at full power only High universal? If she can create a complete universe without the Lambda power, why isn't she listed with it?

Sailor Galaxia is also listed at High universal. She should be Universe+ if she can produce the same power as ESM.

Btw, if Nehellenia is Universal+ and she was a Chaos-Spawn aswell.. Multi-Universal Chaos and Lambda power?

Need input on that.

The Silver Crystal doesn't destroy directly actually. What it does is it creates energy, up to supposedly "infinite" which then damages the thing but it doesn't do what the Saphir Crystal does which is causes thing to spontaneosuly stop existing.

TBH I don't understand the difference between your descriptions of Universe and Universe+. Without mass-energy there simply isn't spacetime, because spacetime is distortations caused by gravity of mass-energy. This is also true in Sailor Moon as it's noted in the Second Arc that space and time are merely projections of energy and will.

I would definitely not think so. Everything about the series suggests thematically they are universe level at the end, no more and no less. Nehelenia is probably just Chaos's strongest aspect.

Nephillim99 said:
The Silver Crystal doesn't destroy directly actually. What it does is it creates energy, up to supposedly "infinite" which then damages the thing but it doesn't do what the Saphir Crystal does which is causes thing to spontaneosuly stop existing.

TBH I don't understand the difference between your descriptions of Universe and Universe+. Without mass-energy there simply isn't spacetime, because spacetime is distortations caused by gravity of mass-energy. This is also true in Sailor Moon as it's noted in the Second Arc that space and time are merely projections of energy and will.

I would definitely not think so. Everything about the series suggests thematically they are universe level at the end, no more and no less. Nehelenia is probably just Chaos's strongest aspect.

Universal+ is the tier for somebody who can destroy a 4 dimensional universe.

If ESM can create it, Sailor Galaxia should be able to destroy it.

I see your point. But was Chaos effecting the SM universe and the Dark World simultaneously though? I'm just a bit curious if that might be Multi-Universal, since Nehellenia is a Chaos-spawn and she basically had her own Universe she could control.

Its just my speculation, I agree that SM is for sure Universal.

We may or may not modify our distinction between 3-A and Low 2-C in the future, but currently the standards are what they are.

Nehelenia had her mirror universe but she explictly could not control the real world to the same degree because of Serenity's seal. Her weakened form which can impact the real world is actually what Zirconia is.

And besides that I don't know if we ever get any kind of mention of what degree of control Nehelenia gas over the mirror world. I know when she dies the mirror breaks and the essence leaves, implying she was maintaing it.

Antvasima said:
We may or may not modify our distinction between 3-A and Low 2-C in the future, but currently the standards are what they are.
In that case, should'nt ESM and Sailor Galaxia be Low 2-C then. Since ESM can create a complete 4 dimensional universe with the Silver Crystal, and Galaxia can destroy the same as what Sailor Moon can create.

They are both the same in overall power. The Lambda power I guess would be an even stronger Low 2-C power.

Another evidence point that she maintains the world was after Sailor Jupiter does her cross-unviversal sucker punch and wounds Queen Nehellnia, the world begins to crack and crumble putting Sailor Moon, Cibimoon, and Saturn in danger.

What is the proof of that Eternal Sailor Moon can create a full universal continuum, and that Galaxia can destroy it?

Iamunanimousinthat said:
Another evidence point that she maintains the world was after Sailor Jupiter does her cross-unviversal sucker punch and wounds Queen Nehellnia, the world begins to crack and crumble putting Sailor Moon, Cibimoon, and Saturn in danger.
So that supports that destroying her destroys the universe. And the Dark World is 4 dimensional actually since time exists there. Its a full universe in terms of dimensions. ESM destroyed the Dark World with her weaker attack, she should be Universal+ from that.

The SM universe is infinite. I don't understand why theres arguement of it not being that way. Sailor Cosmos even says its a Static universe, which is a infinite universe.

Chaos says he wants to create a new universe with the Silver Crystal. A universe where he's a Sailor Senshi since thats his ultimate goal anyway. Btw, the Silver Crystal created their universe, and since its a complete universe.. its not unreasonable to assume it can do it again. Also, this is without the Lamda power.

Sailor Galaxia has the same power as ESM, just in destruction not creation. So, going from the Silver Crytsal's power. ESM and Sailor Galaxia should both be Universal+ either way.

Still unsure about the Multi-Universal stuff around Chaos and Sailor Cosmos. But, just because universal is the technicaly theme doesn't mean there can't be Multi-Universal feats. I mean, its still technically sttaying in the Universal theme in a sense I guess.

Well, I would prefer not to make any hasty upgrades before Matthew has had the time to read through this series.

Antvasima said:
Well, I would prefer not to make any hasty upgrades before Matthew has had the time to read through this series.
I can cite if needed though. I've read through the manga.

From the images and the "translation" is there enough proof for 3-A saturn? I do not want to put the changes on the profile all at once, that would upset the stability of the profile I would just like to know if this is enough?

@IkaniL Let's just wait until everyone is ready to discuss it

@DodoNova2 Depends which form? arguably yes in her Eternal and Lambda Forms. In her base form she can like....lifewipe the universe but that doesn't seem to be like a direct energy, it's some kind of death hax

Nephillim99 said:
@IkaniL Let's just wait until everyone is ready to discuss it
@DodoNova2 Depends which form? arguably yes in her Eternal and Lambda Forms. In her base form she can like....lifewipe the universe but that doesn't seem to be like a direct energy, it's some kind of death hax
I have the feats ready actually. i think these will be interesting to look at.

The point is that all changes to Sailor Moon statistics are postponed indefinitely until Matthew has had the time to read the manga and supervise a revision, and this thread is tiresome and going in circles. As such I should probably close this topic.

I don't think it specifically stated that the silver crystal created the main universe. But it said to be the source of all energy. And Gaurdian Cosmos did say that it came from her, and Gaurdian Cosmos is like the holy spirit of the universe. Plus Chaos needed it to create a new universe.

Also, speaking more on ohter crytsals, the Dark Crystal is said to be the opposite of the silver crystal, it turns things into negitive energy and wise man used it. It has universal+ range and can destroy and warp spacetime as well as attack the past from the future. Then there's the Tairon crystal, not much is known about it, other than it's not infinite, and it powered the Tau star system. These all should scale to Chaos

Also there is the cosmos crystal, It's not specifically stated, but I believe Chaos wanted galaxia to collect all the crystals to form it too. With the Lambda power he'd have control over the galaxy cauldron which is stated to be able to create possbilites and even more crystals like the silver crystal.

I will close this thread now, and would appreciate if all of the Sailor Moon fans pining for even greater upgrades would immediately permanently drop the subject until Matthew has the time to verify the statistics.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back