• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon power level debate.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if the discussion of the Mid Godly is redundant, I think that what you say makes sense, the OP confuses something very different Regenerationn has nothing to do with the cauldron except that it has annihilated the existence Of the senshi which regenerate thereafter therefore: Mid Godly: Prove

DodoNova2 said:
Even if the discussion of the Mid Godly is redundant, I think that what you say makes sense, the OP confuses something very different Regenerationn has nothing to do with the cauldron except that it has annihilated the existence Of the senshi which regenerate thereafter therefore:
Mid Godly: Prove
This clearly not gonna get solved until they see the stuff for themselves. Best to just wait until after they read the manga. The series is pretty clear for anyone actually paying attention

Dragonmasterxyz said:
@Cal We don't talk about that....
But any way we have our own stats. I mean we can't go by purely the OBD otherwise most Digimon would still be Country level or Lucemon would still only be Large Planet level. Not saying the OBD is unreliable. 'It's just that we kinda have our own way of doing things'. Although we do like other opinions.

Actually, I know many of the digifans from there and I figure I should tell you this: the OBD Digimon profiles are heavily outdated, One major reason is: Most of the notable/knowledgeable fans have migrated from there to other places or simply exited from VS forums. Another is that their wiki keeps dying and losing content due to migrating/takedowns/some reason or the other so people lose motivation to do anything. Of those digifans remaining, nobody except one or two have any motivation of keeping the profiles updated. Another problem is many of those profiles heavily favor the anime versions and consider other feats/versions secondary so the latter gets neglected/disregarded completely.

Also, there can be differences in opinion/interpretation. For example, Alphamon was the strongest present among those facing the Mother Eater but he wasn't the only one. They only upgraded Alphamon but disregarded the rest. Here we took into account the rest. Both are correct, it's just things done differently.

As an aside, I'm not sure how many hits/pageviews our Digimon section (still below Dragonball for sure) is getting but I've seen many non-VS folks citing our pages on reddit, youtube and other places so we are a fairly popular place to visit as far as Digimon power levels are concerned. We can expect to see more and more new people with extremely differing viewpoints and opinions (some who may believe they are only in the right) soon and also some of the more notable trolls from the fandom.

As for this thread, it's best to have someone neutral from the staff/members read the manga. Good luck to whoever is planning to read the manga and please don't rush it, may lead to glossing over some key details.

Iamunanimousinthat said:
Alright, then. Good thing we have more examples than just that to justify the level.
@Nephillim98

You bring up a good point. OP quotes the OBD as point on downgrading Sailor moon but then says there's no evidence of Deah Phantom being SOlar System when the OBD classifies defeating him as a small galaxy level.

And honestly the OBD is inconsitent and biased. OP likes to bring up dragon ball z for some reason. in the Obd Goku is universal+ for destroying an attack that was stated to be able tod estroy the unvierse and because vegeta destroyed the Rosat. How many examples in Sailor Moon where characters claimed they were going to destroy the universe with the Silver crystal (every chaos spawn) and how many times has Sailor Moon affected spacetime (too many to count)?
No. From Chibi Moon's OBD page:

Destructive Capacity: Solar system level+ (Sailor Chibi Moon used a joint Moon Princess Halation with Sailor Moo to destroy Death Phantom/Planet Nemesis), as Black Lady she is a viable planetary threat

The OBD states destroying Planet Nemesis is a solar system level+ feat. Personally I don't agree, since there's not enough evidence. I haven't found one single scan which supports this in Acts 22, 23, 24, 25 and 26.

Also let's not bring universe level+ Goku here. If you read Sailor Moon you can see that those who hold the Silver Crystal are stated "to rule and control the universe", not necessarily destroy it. And as I said in the OP, it's only the galaxy, the Milky Way, not the universe.

"Most these complaints are all based on statements taken out of context.

Sailor Moon's Universal levels aren't based on statements of the Silver Crystal. Those are just supporting details.

And it doesn't come from Metallia either.

Eternal Sailor Moon destroyed Queen Nehellenia's Universe. That's a feat.

Chaos was warping spacetime and creating storms in the Underworld. That's a feat.

Sailor Moon undid the this warping restored spacetime. That's a feat.

Sailor Cosmos specifically says the Lambda power can be used to restore the universe and claimed that she was going to use that same power to begin again and again.

Chaos wanted to use the Silver Crystal to create a new universe. "

The Silver Crystal is the foundation of universal level Sailor Moon. She possesses it and implied to be able to "control the universe". However, the problem is with the Silver Crystal - I think Queen Beryl's statement is a massive hyperbole and the feats that are later showed do not go well with this statement.

Queen Nehellenia's dark world was not an universe. Or at least, there isn't enough evidence for that. Just because "an old European legend" says so doesn't mean it's true. You need far more proof.

I don't think Chaos warping spacetime proves anything tbh. So can Majin Buu and Janemba, and it doesn't make them universe level.

The Lambda Power is only shown to restore the Milky Way, not the entire universe. As the final saga of Sailor Moon takes place in the galaxy and not the universe, it's illogical for the Lambda Power to restore the entire universe. It only does so for the galaxy.

For silver crystal, it is well-known universal and infinite, the fact that it is mentioned several times by different people Affirms that it is well Infinite, If two crystals of silver collide, it will destroy the whole universe , That is why pluto stopped the time

2) I do not see a Majin Buu or A Janemba having a universal level Space Warp as Chaos

3) Death Phantom in Arc 3 creates an intergalactic wormhole, and sailor saturn detroy the Tau galaxy

4) for nehelenia if it is mentioned World / dark parallel universe why ranked it below that just because there "is not enough proof" ...

5) Okay ... just because the battle is done in the galaxy, it's galaxy level ... Ok, Goku, Buu, Gohan, Gotenks are planets level in buu saga so while he's fighting on earth aibsi That on the planet kaio ...

But it's no use talking about that now, the fate of his profiles are in the hands of master Matt :)

@Matt I think the manga will please you, it is very similar to the style saint seiya :)

DodoNova2 said:
For silver crystal, it is well-known universal and infinite, the fact that it is mentioned several times by different people Affirms that it is well Infinite, If two crystals of silver collide, it will destroy the whole universe , That is why pluto stopped the time
2) I do not see a Majin Buu or A Janemba having a universal level Space Warp as Chaos

3) Death Phantom in Arc 3 creates an intergalactic wormhole, and sailor saturn detroy the Tau galaxy

4) for nehelenia if it is mentioned World / dark parallel universe why ranked it below that just because there "is not enough proof" ...

5) Okay ... just because the battle is done in the galaxy, it's galaxy level ... Ok, Goku, Buu, Gohan, Gotenks are planets level in buu saga so while he's fighting on earth aibsi That on the planet kaio ...

1) So what if it's mentioned multiple times by multiple people? Doesn't prove anything tbh...

I can give you an example: in Paper Mario many people assume Tubba Blubba to be invincible, but he isn't... and btw, the two Silver Crystals NEVER collided in the first place. Could be very well a hyperbole.

2) Neither Sailor Chaos has universal spacetime warp, only galactic.

3) http://sailormoon.wikia.com/wiki/Tau_Nebula

Seems to be a nebula, not a galaxy.

4) As I said, the only thing that supports this is a vague statement implied in an old European legend. You need more evidence than that. Aka what does the Dark World actually look like, how does it function...? With scans, calcs and stuff

5) Well, yes, but Super Buu is clearly stronger than planet level because of powerscaling from Frieza (small star level+) and Cell (at least small star level+, likely higher). Not necessarily the same thing.

1) no I do not think so, if people of the manga say several times that I think this is justified

2) Tau nebula is a galaxy, this also has been mentioned several times, it has even been mentioned as a small universe so galactic range

3) Then you, Alterer the passz nothing but with its presence caused a chain that destroyed and rewrote the history. Wiseman has even disturbing all space time and silver crystal also and galactic ??? Eternal Sailor moon has been calc Multi galaxy level + on narutoforum and was thus accepted nehellenia without proof for are parrallel universe is in the range multi galactic

4) So in each case as you recall, Even if he fights in the galaxy, their feat is well above that

Honorable mention:
Tau_Nebula.jpg
This is a nebula ????? ....

Still the argument of the hyperbole ... pluto to sacrifice his life to prevent the collision of 2 Silver crystal

But in every case we will have the verdict when reading Matt so my arguments and arguments will not be counted unless checking in Matt's reading so stop us ka and wait

The Silver Crystal is the foundation of universal level Sailor Moon. She possesses it and implied to be able to "control the universe". However, the problem is with the Silver Crystal - I think Queen Beryl's statement is a massive hyperbole and the feats that are later showed do not go well with this statement.

Queen Nehellenia's dark world was not an universe. Or at least, there isn't enough evidence for that. Just because "an old European legend" says so doesn't mean it's true. You need far more proof.

I don't think Chaos warping spacetime proves anything tbh. So can Majin Buu and Janemba, and it doesn't make them universe level.

The Lambda Power is only shown to restore the Milky Way, not the entire universe. As the final saga of Sailor Moon takes place in the galaxy and not the universe, it's illogical for the Lambda Power to restore the entire universe. It only does so for the galaxy.

1. Here is the calc that had them at small galaxy:

http://www.narutoforums.com/xfa-blog-entry/destruction-of-planet-nemesis-revisited.24744/

Or our equivalent of solar system level

2. Death Phantom specifically wanted the silver crystal to absorb the universe. Kaguya wanted to freeze the universe. Queen Nehellenia wanted to merge with the universe and take it over like she did with Elysion. Chaos wanted to destroy universe and recreate it where he was a senshi.

3. The foundation of Sailor Moon's unviersal level comes from destroying Nehellenia's universe, and from gaining the Lambda power and defeating Chaos.

4. Nehelelnia's dark world is a universe. It's called a universe.

5. The extent of which Chaos warps spacetime is nothing compared to anything janemba or majin buu can do.

6. Lambda power restores the galaxy and undoes Chao's warping of the timeline. Cosmos specificalyl says that it restores the universe and she will use it again and again when she goes back to future to face Sailor Chaos.

2. Freezing the universe is only like, 4-A or 3-C, at most 3-B.

5. Hax...as I said above.

6. Same type of hax. Unless it's warping all of the spacetime of the entire universe, then it's not Uni+.

Well, Matthew and DarkLK will apparently eventually try to reevaluate the statistics of this verse in any case.

Umm, I don't know anything about this verse at all, but I heard that Lina Shields has been researching the verse. From what I can tell, Lina will be unavailable for a little while. Perhaps it would be wise to let Lina and anyone else researching the verse to brainstorm among themselves before we worry about any revisions. No need to rush; the longer we give Lina and the others to look into the matter, the better their works shall be.

My apologies if I have made any mistaken remarks just now. I don't really know all that much of what's been going on here lately. I just figured I'd say this since I thought it was strange that no one else brought it up and I wouldn't want anyone's work to go to waste, either.

Lina may or may not have quit the wiki. We cannot rely on him to handle this.

I found a blog belonging to imperator 100 on all the profiles of Sailor Moon, this could help you for the revision of the verse If you wish I see them soon

Lina's blog seems interesting, it would add the thirds of the SM verse from arc 1

Large planet level=> Moon Level Sailor Moon

Large Stars Level=> Multi Continent Level Queen Metalia & Berly

=>Montain Level Senshi & and others

CantStoptheCrobat

Any progress?
The wiki is in full revision so it will delay

I do not think that reading will change much about the profile It seems coherent on the whole BUT have never know;)

Fear not. I am working on reading the manga as of now. I have started a blog detailing feats from it so that we can finally understand the power of the Sailor Moon verse.

Nephillim99 said:
I really hope it's a good quality translation cause otherwise it's gonna devolve into translation arguments

ITs' gonna be harder without the raw scans since they were removed from the Miss Dream site.

No more doubt about the universe level sailor moon, Sailor Saturn "Prime" destroy the universe with silent Glave

Sailor Moon 10 048jy
Sailor Moon 10 045j
Note: I heard that the English trad was not good, so I reread the manga in my language

I still hold out that EMS was Universe+ when she defeated Nehellenia. Since she destroyed the universe in order to force her out. And it likely stays Universe+ for Stars. With them just reaching a Higher level of Universe+

I heard there might be something comibng out in July. Not sure tho.

Still working on reading the manga and gathering all the neccessary feats.

There's like a dozen things saying she's universal, not even counting the 14 times her power is called infinite. It's legit part of the themes of the series. If someone claims she's not universal they're either deluding themselves or going off a bad translation.

Nephillim99 said:
There's like a dozen things saying she's universal, not even counting the 14 times her power is called infinite. It's legit part of the themes of the series. If someone claims she's not universal they're either deluding themselves or going off a bad translation.
Absolutely.

Unfortunately, this seems to occur alot. And the profiles do seem to be a bit incorrect about certain things.

If Nehellenia was a Chaos-Spawn, and she controlled an entire Universe. Multi-Universal Chaos? xD

Okay,What I understood is: "The End of Everything" in the first picture, in the Second,I did not understand...

Actually, adding to that.

If Chaos was going to use the Silver Crystal alone to create a universe. And the Sapphire Crystal is the equivalent in power to that Crystal being the Sailor Crystal of destruction.

Then we take that the Sapphire Crystal is also capable of destroying more.

Also, let it be known that the reason Sailor Moon's crystal is stronger is because it can destroy and create. While Galaxia's crystal can only perform destruction alone.

Sailor Galaxia should be Universal+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back