• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sailor Moon: General Discussion

I have read volume 5. There is no major changes. But I do want to point this out:

The Tairon crystal created the Tau star system. This should put the crystal at galaxy level, at it's peak. Super Sailor Moon is tens of thousands of times stronger than the Tairon crystal at it's peak, so Super Sailor Moon should be Multi-Galaxy.

Does this mean Low 2-C for sailor Saturn, she did enter that world and said she was going to destroy it.

Also, Sailor Pluto sealed an entire universe away.

Actually, i was wrong

Firstly, the scan you brought is not the official but the one in the magazine, they are reworded and modified when they are in the official manga, this one is the original versio and the current translation of Dimension is fine.

Secondly i was wrong about the translation, in your japanese scan, it' just said that they come from a place outside of the Universe, not that they come from another.

So the current ranting stay

Nothing huge. But the cast did refer to the Tau Star Sytem as an alternate dimension, another world, and otherworld. So that's nice.

Back