• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Well well well, that's been a long time Mars didn't have a match (I mean Jupiter and mercury don't have matches for mounth tho) so why not try this?

• Speed is Equalized
  • Both are at 100 meters of each other
  • Zafkiel's AD Kurumi and Dark Kingdom arc Mars are used
  • Mars: 2
  • Kurumi: Nil
852a66b9b6693da8746025a59a72de67
74448501 p0 master1200

I thought it was already of the profile, but every Senshi resist to a [Life force absorption of a city scale (Tokyo)] without transforming.

Spacequakes is probably resisted since Mars and co can freely survive in Spatial and Temporal warping, Mars has no way to counter every Kurumi's clones but has enough Dura to tank most of the stuff (plus precog whicch help) and Zafkiel isn't resisted so it should perfectly work, the only problem is the range.

While Mars's Type 8 isn't Combat Applicable, most of Kurumi's stuff that isn't just shooting Mars to death is negated due to resistances, and Mars has significantly better AoE attacks with her Fire

On top of this, Kurumi has Low 7C Durability, so mass AoE will wipe out her and her clones

Problem is unless her type 3 Acausality isn't applicable, Mars can't kill her.

Kurumi's type 3 is applicable but only with activation from what i'm remember (it's thought based if you want to know), so Mars need to kill her with a huge AOE attack without letting Kurumi do this, if she act like against Kotori (so ask clones to protect her) or if Mars make a surprise attack (she can TP so it isn't impossible for her) she'll lose but otherwise, mars will not be able to kill her.

Also, i'll probably use Kurumi's first key, Rasiel is too much for Mars.

In this scene, Kurumi only used one of her clone, in fact, all of her fight against Mana was with clones, they are almost similar to Kurumi since it clones from different timeline, if you kill the original, every clone dissapear (this is why she is gone in Volume 18, Mio just killed the original) but to avoid this situation, she transfer her consciousness into clones, in the process, the previous "original body" became a clone and the clone became the original.

I guess making a blog of all this stuff will be a good idea

Yeah Mars just Waves I think, she has a significantly better AoE then Kotori who completely wiped out Kurumi's clones and reduced her to just her one clone, and Kurumi doesn't have much else outside of shooting her.

Back