• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sai Akuto vs Featherine Augustus Aurora

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's pretty much impossible to determine any sort of fight between High 1-A characters. It's like saying Featherine vs Demonbane vs Yog-Sothoth vs Yog-Sothoth vs Sai vs Soga vs the Nameless Mist. The result is pretty much just they all go out for pizza, because nobody can determine how it would go.

However, if we're going strictly by feats/standing, I'd say Featherine has always seemed more impressive, in my eyes.

Aside from EGD, Featherine's probably the most impressive-looking High 1-A character, if just due to how Umineko potrays her (Namely a writer of the story Umineko takes place in who's powerful enough to casually kill Bernkastel).

So even though it's nigh-impossible to decide a victor, I cast my vote for Aurora.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
It's pretty much impossible to determine any sort of fight between High 1-A characters. It's like saying Featherine vs Demonbane vs Yog-Sothoth vs Yog-Sothoth vs Sai vs Soga vs the Nameless Mist. The result is pretty much just they all go out for pizza, because nobody can determine how it would go.
However, if we're going strictly by feats/standing, I'd say Featherine has always seemed more impressive, in my eyes.

Oh ok. I'll keep that in mind for the future then.

The Everlasting said:
a writer of the story
It is not her hallmark. All the witches from the higher layers can do the same with the lower layers. Even weakest Frederica created stories (worlds with different versions of fates of even aliens from beyond 5-dimensional walls) with just her imagination.

And Featherine isn't author of Umineko story. Only an observer who intervenes sometimes.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
But Soga > Sai, no?

DarkLK said:
Soga Keena is tier 8 character at best.
Please explain? Should we rename her page to "The Law Of Identity", and remove the image?

@DarkLK Okay. I will try to fix it.

@A6colute According to the ACF wiki, Sai is High 1-A. Is this incorrect?

According to the ACF wiki, Sai is High 1-A. Is this incorrect?

Well, I don't see why he is higher than 1-A characters. From Demonbane, for example.

IMHO:

If he is equal with The Law Of Identity - he is high 1-A.

If he is not equal - he is 1-A.

They're all basically omnipotents who can do anything,except destroy the tier 0 of their verses,so they are basically the same entity.

Well, I think that they are heavily discouraged at least, but it is a very old thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back