• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Shadowbokunohero

VS Battles
Content Moderator
  • Demon King Piccolo at his strongest
  • Sage Mode Naruto
  • Both are in character
  • Speed equalized

Naruto: 7 (Rici,Kepekley,Shrek,Astra king,Tesnhin G,Jobbo,Dzhind)

Piccolo:

Piccolo is just at best attack is small country lvl

naruto who is equal to pain who is contianil lvl

Its not fair for piccolo

Stop

Just

.Stop

Naruto and DB, and a bunch of other verses against Naruto just. Don't. Work.

Seriously, we don't need more Naruto flame.

This is just as bad as FT vs OP coming from a guy who defended it.

That's 3.

I also want to note Naruto has the AP advantage here, so a DBZ-styled battle is possible.

Since Naruto has the AP advantage im leaning towards him since he is more versatile and has skills that can trick Piccolo

Gargoyle One said:
Stop
Just

.Stop

Naruto and DB, and a bunch of other verses against Naruto just. Don't. Work.

Seriously, we don't need more Naruto flame.

This is just as bad as FT vs OP coming from a guy who defended it.
your the one making it a bigger deal than what it really is, not every thread has to be Cancer

It'd be better to switch to 23rd TB Piccolo, at least then he'd have a healthy AP advantage and thus some chance of winning.

Rasenshuriken does not make it a mismatch. Both can still damage each other.

And what's 23rd TB Piccolo? I don't see any key like that in his page. If it's another Piccolo, someone should create a separate match for them, otherwise King Piccolo needs another key in his page.

Burning Full Fingers said:
Rasenshuriken does not make it a mismatch. Both can still damage each other.
And what's 23rd TB Piccolo? I don't see any key like that in his page. If it's another Piccolo, someone should create a separate match for them, otherwise King Piccolo needs another key in his page.
It's Piccolo Jr.'s first appearance, the one we see in Z and Super.

Anyway, Piccolo literally does not have any advantages here besides maybe flight. He probably doesn't even have Regenerationn since he just died when Goku blew a hole through him.

Oh, okay. >_>

Don't see how that makes it a stomp. Our rules say we should keep in mind that one ability (i.e Rasenshuriken in this case) doesn't turn a match into a stomp.

Piccolo doesn't really stand much of a chance here, he had to shorten his lifespan to put out that city busting attack so I'll go with Naruto.

Isnt that a stomp?Naruto can creat hundreds of clones equal to him,summon toads to perform genjutsu and other strong jutsus.

It contradicts the consistently Country level Juubito, Hashirama not being shit to him, BSM Naruto and Sasuke, and etc

Ricsi-viragosi said:
It contradicts the consistently Country level Juubito, Hashirama not being shit to him, BSM Naruto and Sasuke, and etc
i think it shitty power scalling

like ashura fist it fk up toneri LOW 5-B

and it just almost of BASE FORM naruto chakra (search in naruto wiki)

imagine KCM BIJU MODE SAGE OF SIX PATH boost what can make

and also there is a clac that make pain continental

and let see that he is stronger than Naruto SM 6 tails and even 8 tails

what about 9 tails its above pain

i am sure

and also chakra canon with power of 100 jouin can bust the moon

9 tails in war arc give his chakra to 80,000 jouin and double them power x3 times so he is like planet lvl i think

so imagine jubito he is jinchuriki of juubi ( 7 biju ) who is one shotted the 9 tails

or madara who is superior to obito and his juubi is ( 9 biju ) also he had 2 rinnegan and rinne sharingan and also far far far far superior to pain

Back