• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sacred Tree height problems

When i was working on a calculation that involved the sacred tree, i was told the height is a bit inconsistent so I'll try to propose some consistencies

1. First of all, it's stated to be standing taller than Mountains
P5hYo6eJtOg_2.jpg

And this statement is consistently shown throughout
hNJ8fedIR0g.jpg
25y2rSW7lxI.jpg
6yf0t-7OkFc.jpg
Screenshot_20210804-234932_Chrome.jpg

In some of the scans we even some low level clouds beneath the tree and low level clouds has an altitude of 2km.

What i am trying to say is that it shown Consistently Dwarfing Mountains!!

Out of curiosity, what are the highest heights we got that would be inconsistencies?
I have barely seen calculations for the tree's height so from my own knowledge on my own calculation i've gotten at one point 50km high( i was milking the height) but i got 13km height

Last edited:
Back