• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

S8 2nd ever CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
if you cut stuff at a sub-atpmic level then resistance to that is required to tank it, this is due to the fact that being overall durable does not mean that your individual atoms are stronger unless you have like a force field over them or something.

Anyone who can tank that level of sharpness would automatically resist it anyway. That is how it has always worked in the wiki and generally how it has worked in fiction.

Using you analogy, someone wont have you can count someone' durability to that of a subatomic attack, due to the fact that it works on seperating your atoms and regardless of how strong you are as long as you are made up of carbon the energy required to seperate a carbon molecule into its subatomic atoms would be exactly the same. Cellular level is a diferent thing intirely since those still have some sort of factor in durability unlike atoms.

Thus why atomic and lower levels of uting or damage are considered durability negating.

I'm pretty sure cutting at an atomic and sub-atomic level is grounds for Durability negation? Or at least minor durability negation if not everyone agrees because yeah, your individual atoms wouldn't have the same durability as your full body. If that's the case, then yeah Durability Negation is fine.

Everything else, I agree with Damage on

Yeah, I think that Durability Negation might be fine.

But I guess if Hachimaru or another samurai tries to cut something with their samurai soul and it fails to cut through, then it would make this questionable.

What Damage accepted can probably be applied.

No problem. Is there anything left to do here, or should we close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back