• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

S-Word vs Crack (Def Jam Fight)

Both were 9-B
Non Equal Speed
No Prep Time
Win by Knock out

S-Word : 1 (TheGodAboveMarvel)

Crack : 1 (cloudyagami)

Crack & S-word had Around 25.30 Kilojoule to at least lower than 0.005 Tons AP

Pre training hero with zero power start with only 25.30 Kilojoule untill at least upgrade 1 power point and keep Higher

Crack had higher ap than S-word but S-word was Faster & had better Blazing move AP compare to Crack Blazing Ap

Bound at speeds of up to 30 to 76.7269 mph at best from Pre Traing hero to Fastest Fighter like Crow (Snoop Dog)

S-Word should be Faster than Crack but Crack was consider to be Crow best fighter in the lore (Most Skillfull fighter in the game)

S-Word was Best Fighter of Def Jam Industry. (Should be Skill Enough for Def Jam tournament)

Both were Losed to the Hero in theire story.

Just Give Vote and Reason who should win (Have Fun!)

[Fanfiction]

S-Word got invited by Crow to fight Crack at Red Room stage for entertaiment.

Last edited:
Crack because he is the most durable character in Def Jam, his health bar was even superior to Crows
Health bar stat is essentially ingame regeneration. It does not mean what you think it does. That is toughness stat which even ingame does not correlate to the stats shown. They're effectively at best a reference sheet in name only. Walking proof is Sticky Fingaz and in this case Crack. Ingame Sticky is hands down the toughest fighter literally in the game, good luck stunning him even when his meter is not full. Crack is nowhere near is tough as him. Lore wise I see what you are trying to saying but from a competitive standpoint it's a complete wash in comparison. It's not reliable for stat comparison at all even for honestly a vs matchup. BO, Jacob, Henry Rollins, for example suffer the same issue i mentioned i can think off the top of my head. Fun fact: S-Word was planned to be in the game, as even his asset files and icons were found in an early alpha build but was cut from the game.

From a lore standpoint as much as strength is 9-B, Crack got wiped by a early game hero and it took practically end game likely fully trained hero Briggs, Spider, Proof, or Tank to beat S-Word next to also Dabo who is the last one you fight before D-Mob.

I'm picking S-Word based off of knowledge I am well aware of, he is much faster in comparison to his US Version variant Capone with better stats overall in Vendetta especially in speed, charisma, and damage output from both a design and gameplay standpoint 1st hand experience for months end, on the basis of both skill and as far as I'm concerned on this matchup. If he was not cut from the game I'd argue outside of the created player he'd easily be the best fighter on D-Mob's crew.

From a lore standpoint as much as strength is 9-B, Crack got wiped by a early game hero and it took practically end game likely fully trained hero Briggs, Spider, Proof, or Tank to beat S-Word next to also Dabo who is the last one you fight before D-Mob.

I'm picking S-Word based off of knowledge I am well aware of, he is much faster in comparison to his US Version variant Capone with better stats overall in Vendetta especially in speed, charisma, and damage output from both a design and gameplay standpoint 1st hand experience for months end, on the basis of both skill and as far as I'm concerned on this matchup. If he was not cut from the game I'd argue outside of the created player he'd easily be the best fighter on D-Mob's crew.

Interesting!! Count

Back