• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuunosuke Vs Spawn (2-2-0) |Battle Of The OP MVPS

Plus the whole Ryuu precog thing rlly falls flat as spawns precog and ur can sense and even react to stuff happening even more than 2 seconds in the future even without knowing perfectly what it will be it doesn’t matter

Plus the whole Ryuu precog thing rlly falls flat as spawns precog and ur can sense and even react to stuff happening even more than 2 seconds in the future even without knowing perfectly what it will be it doesn’t matter
You're wrong. Ryuunosuke's Precog is more fundamental than Spawn's especially with applications to time. Spawn's precog is just a water down'd spidey sense which isn't comparable to someone who exists in the future and reads time from there
I believe I've already addressed this, their Precognition is not comparable at all. You'd also have to prove Spawn's precog let's him react to attacks that already hit him 2 seconds from the future as we're dealing with time applications here. Spawn's precog also comes from his suit, not himself making it less of a big deal.
I still vote Spawn due to nothing really negating the TP or illusion wincons
Vote counted. I'll still keep my vote for Ryuunosuke as I believe his possession wincon & decacipating Spawn are easier wincons to pull off.
Spawn fra
Also counted. Thanks for stopping by btw artor 🙏

I believe I've already addressed this, their Precognition is not comparable at all. You'd also have to prove Spawn's precog let's him react to attacks that already hit him 2 seconds from the future as we're dealing with time applications here. Spawn's precog also comes from his suit, not himself making it less of a big deal.

Vote counted. I'll still keep my vote for Ryuunosuke as I believe his possession wincon & decacipating Spawn are easier wincons to pull off.

NP

The whole thing of him seeing attacks land in the future only works if the attack DOES indeed hit, so no, he cannot make it a sure hit as he doesn’t have Fate manipulation or anything really similar on his profile. Would he hit a FTL character with his bullets by making it a sure hit?

Regarding the suit thing, I think you didn’t rlly understand, when Spawn tanked the 8-B beating he was still 9-A. Get this, you put a silk cloth over yourself, and you get punched repeatedly. Will the silk break? No, absolutely not. It will be destroyed by ripping it or slicing it, sure, but blunt force won’t cut it. Regarding his precog and IE, the scan in his profile litteraly shows him reacting to the danger far more than 2 seconds before, and his precog litteraly only stops working with characters around FTL to MFTL as he has dodged light beams due to this power before. Finally, regarding the eye stuff to delete Spawn, Spawn actually exists in uncountable infinite timelines, however this is irrelevant as his existence erasure resistance doesn’t rely on him existing in several timelines it works with him being automatically sent back to hell, whoever on infinite timelines or not makes no difference. Plus this won’t eliminate him because as stated in his profile, if he didn’t run out of necroplasma during the fight and not be rendered in a state where he can’t use his powers in hell, he can use reality warping to return from another level and just return in a very short time to fight Ryuu again, and since he will have understood not to kill him he will find a way to incapacitate or knock out, ever with the TP method or with his illusion manip stuff to make Ryuu surrender

The whole thing of him seeing attacks land in the future only works if the attack DOES indeed hit, so no, he cannot make it a sure hit as he doesn’t have Fate manipulation or anything really similar on his profile. Would he hit a FTL character with his bullets by making it a sure hit?
I can see your point here. I should revamp the profile with Fate Hax. Although It is noted on the profile he indeed can forsee his attacks landing.

Regarding the suit thing, I think you didn’t rlly understand, when Spawn tanked the 8-B beating he was still 9-A. Get this, you put a silk cloth over yourself, and you get punched repeatedly.
Valid point. This doesn't affect Ryuunosuke's wincons in anyway however, they're not related to the suit.
Inc
Regarding his precog and IE, the scan in his profile litteraly shows him reacting to the danger far more than 2 seconds before.
How's that a defeater? You just validated my point. He can react to danger before it presents itself in the present. This is boosted by his long lasting slow view of time itself around him.

and his precog litteraly only stops working with characters around FTL to MFTL as he has dodged light beams due to this power before
Speed is equalized. Both characters are Supersonic+ scaling to Ryuunosuke, Spawn no longer has his Original FTL speed stats for this to work. Anything FTL or MFTL is irrelevant.

Spawn actually exists in uncountable infinite timelines
This is neither noted on his profile, nor does he have the required Acasuality type 3 to be unaffected. Shinpei's stuff are also rated 4D meaning any resistance he has doesn't matter.

however this is irrelevant as his existence erasure resistance doesn’t rely on him existing in several timelines it works with him being automatically sent back to hell, whoever on infinite timelines or not makes no difference
Answered above. As well as this is irrelevant. If it only has application to hell, he will die. His body will get erased completely leaving no body to return to hell. This point hasn't been attacked I feel.

Plus this won’t eliminate him because as stated in his profile, if he didn’t run out of necroplasma during the fight and not be rendered in a state where he can’t use his powers in hell, he can use reality warping to return from another level and just return in a very short time to fight Ryuu again,
Ryuus 4D existence erasure kills him without leaving a trace once he's hit which he will be because 2-A range. No reality warping will be casted in that event. Invalid argument overall. I think you're forgetting all of Shinpei's Hax aren't on a 3D scale which spawn resists here.

he will find a way to incapacitate or knock out, ever with the TP method or with his illusion manip stuff to make Ryuu surrender
1. Incacipation, knockouts let alone physical hits will not reach Ryuunosuke for obvious reasons I don't need to entail (I've mentioned at the start). He's has too many inept skills for cqc stopping him from being hit At all which spawn doesn't have a counter to other from attacks like teleportation which Ryuunosuke can forsee.
2. Illusion Hax is BFR. Ryuunosuke will kill himself to negate the effects restarting the loop ultimately killing spawn. I have mentioned this above;
It seems he just raises his hands to do a hypnosis pose to do the technique. Ryuunosuke has 2 options here;
1. Intercept him before he does it because he has the time to. (At least 2 seconds)
2. Shoot himself to restart the timeline to redo his fight with spawn. But as we know him looping would kill spawn due to mass 4D destruction. Ryuunosuke wins regardless.
BFR'ing Ryuunosuke is asking for death.
Most of your arguments haven't really attacked mines as they're just restating what I've answered in earlier pieces as seen above.

How's that a defeater? You just validated my point. He can react to danger before it presents itself in the present. This is boosted by his long lasting slow view of time itself around him.
I was talking about Spawn
Speed is equalized. Both characters are Supersonic+ scaling to Ryuunosuke, Spawn no longer has his Original FTL speed stats for this to work. Anything FTL or MFTL is irrelevant.
I just used that as an example of how his precog and ir worked and how no speed boost will be able to cancel it.
This is neither noted on his profile, nor does he have the required Acasuality type 3 to be unaffected. Shinpei's stuff are also rated 4D meaning any resistance he has doesn't matter.

Answered above. As well as this is irrelevant. If it only has application to hell, he will die. His body will get erased completely leaving no body to return to hell. This point hasn't been attacked I feel.
Spawn has low godly, even without a body he will go back to hell and if his necroplasm counter isnt empty he will quickly return. Existence erasure on whatever scale just means BFR for Spawn.
1. Incacipation, knockouts let alone physical hits will not reach Ryuunosuke for obvious reasons I don't need to entail (I've mentioned at the start). He's has too many inept skills for cqc stopping him from being hit At all which spawn doesn't have a counter to other from attacks like teleportation which Ryuunosuke can forsee.
2. Illusion Hax is BFR. Ryuunosuke will kill himself to negate the effects restarting the loop ultimately killing spawn. I have mentioned this above;

Most of your arguments haven't really attacked mines as they're just restating what I've answered in earlier pieces as seen above.
1. Throughout all the debate, you only pointed out that he could stop him in 2 seconds before he teleports with bullets or by attacking him, bullets or physical attacks won’t stop Spawn from teleporting, especially if his suit senses before hand that a very powerful attack will Land on him, he is very likely to tp beforehand via ir so idk how he will counter that.
2. Well firstly, how exactly is illusion hax BFR? And second, has he ever done that in character?

I was talking about Spawn
Got it. Thought you meant Ryuunosuke.
  • It seems they'll never be hitting one another in a physical altercation then. Now that I see I see the view the situation, His Precognition although inferior to Ryuus in potency, it still holds value.

I just used that as an example of how his precog and ir worked and how no speed boost will be able to cancel it
I mean. It won't apply here due to the immense speed downgrade from his regular self who could commit those feats, lessening his output drastically than it normally would. Ryunnosuke on the other hand can amplify himself to speedblitz those faster than him before they know what happened, rendering his reactions nullified. He has a direct counter enhancing his wincons.

Spawn has low godly, even without a body he will go back to hell and if his necroplasm counter isnt empty he will quickly return. Existence erasure on whatever scale just means BFR for Spawn.
Then Spawn will be incacipated regardless. The timeline Ryuunosuke and Shinpei would end up in are infinite timelines where Spawn doesn't exist and Shinpei's goal (To defeat Spawn) is fulfilled as it manipulates fate. The prior timelines where Spawn and Ryuunosuke fight will be discarded and erased meaning there will be no timeline where Spawn can resurrect himself in back from hell. Ryuunosuke on the other hand will carry on with his day with only the mere memories of the fight and no Spawn in sight.

you only pointed out that he could stop him in 2 seconds before he teleports with bullets or by attacking him, bullets or physical attacks won’t stop Spawn from teleporting, especially if his suit senses before hand that a very powerful attack will Land on him, he is very likely to tp beforehand via ir so idk how he will counter that.
This is yet again a lie. See below;
They have to do with future predicting, dealing with stronger and faster opponents while in the worse state possible & mainly in areas where he has clear disadvantages Like his opponent knowing his own future and how he'll proceed. What you've shown for spawn doesn't have leverage like mines. Skill is irrelevant because Spawn cannot touch Ryuu due to precog, slow motion perception and action copying.
So he definitely has more experience than ryuunosuke. Ryuunosuke has ANPR based off simple movement, future prediction and trajectory of attacks even when not looking, he has IA which can be used to work around spawn's combat ability after seeing it once, he can also copy spawn's movements with a glimpse and dodge then once he gets a understanding of his movements. Ryuunosuke can definitely keep up with spawn here and eventually outskiExperience is null here unless spawn has fought those who can do the same as ryuu. Physical contact will be impossible for spawn as mentioned above.
I made it clear the reason why Ryuunosuke will not be hit in this battle. I will say it again. Ryuunosuke has
  • Precognition: Ryuunosuke exist in 2 seconds into the future and from there he can see visions of his opponent's movement, location, attacks, etc from 2 seconds in the future giving him time to respond accordingly in the present. He can see his own death from the future and act accordingly in the present to change his fate (Hence why Teleportation wouldn't work on him).
  • Perception Manipulation: A shadow's perception of time let's them view flowing time itself around them in slow paced. Ryuunosuke himself up scales from his mere vessel Shinpei who could see Shide's attacks (Shide was faster than Ryuunosuke) at point blank range in slow motion which gave him time to think numerous analogies before reacting. IN this fight, Ryuunosuke would be viewing Spawn and his surrounding like a snail moving across pavement making him nigh untouchable to Spawn as he'd be able to act far faster than he can while Spawn would be in a slow dilemma thinking his next objective.
  • Shinpei's ANPR: He and Shinpei telepathically speak to each other inside the same body so Shinpei can relay info to him. Shinpei's ANPR allows him to take the best course of action in moment, calming himself despite being on the verge of death and respond to attacks accordingly.
  • ANPR: Self Explanatory cuz profile, Although to go indepth, Ryuunosuke can anticipate his opponent's next moves by reading body movement and tell the trajectory of things without even seeing his opponent's aim. He would predict Spawn's attacks to dodge it accordingly.
  • Action Mimicry: (The profile explains it), Although with a single glance of Spawn's movement through psychometry he can copy his movement and martial ability to use it against him. With Action Mimicry, he can read through his opponent's attacks giving him yet another capability of ANPR.
  • Skill: He effortlessly dodges at close range an attack that is conventionally impossible to dodge. Said attack called echo which is Shide's main ability, It reflects back any physical attack back at it's opponent's in real time giving you no time to react. Example, if you threw a pen, echo would create a projected pen in real time with the same force and momentum to intercept the real one, the crazy thing is shide can control the trajectory of this ability and extend it's range making it even more undodgeable.
Above are the reasons why Ryuunosuke is untouchable in this fight. They also make his wincons easier aswell

Last edited:
Well firstly, how exactly is illusion hax BFR? And second, has he ever done that in character?
Because it creates an illusion which traps the character in another place? He'd do it after realizing he can't escape via raw willpower which he has. Shinpei has NEP and he doesn't get affected by what Ryuu does while Ryuus in control meaning he will be unaffected by illusions targeted to Ryuunosuke and again meaning he can analyze the situation to understand that he's within an illusion or something close to it as they've dealt with Haine's mind attacks. He'll willingly kill himself numerous times (The profile acknowledges that in Stamina section) with the influence of Shinpei in the anime to escape trouble and null the effects of what's affecting him.

Last edited:
And ofc. Ryuunosuke has better mobility than Spawn here, having 3 types of Acrobatics and Free Movement within mid air. He'll effortlessly be able to close distance normally and possess Spawn by simply being in his vicinity since it doesn't require physical contact as a must. Along with this wincon, he can decacipate Spawn as that's a weaknesses of his (Low Godly is not instant btw) and has direct counters to Spawn's own wincons if pulled correctly.

Scourge I read the Precognition scan for Spawn..... And it's not as impressive as you're wanking and even the profile wording is over estimating. It doesn't let him personally view seconds into the future, INFACT HIS SUIT alerts him of danger that's about to happen from across distances. What the hell man, how are his wincons even valid now

Last edited:
Indeed. His illusion stuff is along the lines of BFR. Shinpei will not be the main target of this so he can influence his host OR take back control of his body to shoot himself, getting rid of the effects and restarting the loop which would kill Spawn. Shinpei/Ryuunosuke have incredible willpower to resists this btw, it's not about AP if you're appealing to the 4-B Angela who this worked on, imagine getting your body deconstructed passively overtime with missing limbs, sliced through mid section, large slices all over your body, experiencing all the these pain effects mentioned held back by your host in one go & and the whole world was about to be erased since nobody could fight back but you still continue to fight and eventually win.

Then Spawn will be incacipated regardless. The timeline Ryuunosuke and Shinpei would end up in are infinite timelines where Spawn doesn't exist and Shinpei's goal (To defeat Spawn) is fulfilled as it manipulates fate. The prior timelines where Spawn and Ryuunosuke fight will be discarded and erased meaning there will be no timeline where Spawn can resurrect himself in back from hell. Ryuunosuke on the other hand will carry on with his day with only the mere memories of the fight and no Spawn in sight.
I don’t exactly understand how this works, but again, Shinpei lacks Fate manipulation on his profile so this shouldn’t work
This is yet again a lie. See below;
I made it clear the reason why Ryuunosuke will not be hit in this battle. I will say it again. Ryuunosuke has
  • Precognition: Ryuunosuke exist in 2 seconds into the future and from there he can see visions of his opponent's movement, location, attacks, etc from 2 seconds in the future giving him time to respond accordingly in the present. He can see his own death from the future and act accordingly in the present to change his fate (Hence why Teleportation wouldn't work on him).
  • Perception Manipulation: A shadow's perception of time let's them view flowing time itself around them in slow paced. Ryuunosuke himself up scales from his mere vessel Shinpei who could see Shide's attacks (Shide was faster than Ryuunosuke) at point blank range in slow motion which gave him time to think numerous analogies before reacting. IN this fight, Ryuunosuke would be viewing Spawn and his surrounding like a snail moving across pavement making him nigh untouchable to Spawn as he'd be able to act far faster than he can while Spawn would be in a slow dilemma thinking his next objective.
  • Shinpei's ANPR: He and Shinpei telepathically speak to each other inside the same body so Shinpei can relay info to him. Shinpei's ANPR allows him to take the best course of action in moment, calming himself despite being on the verge of death and respond to attacks accordingly.
  • ANPR: Self Explanatory cuz profile, Although to go indepth, Ryuunosuke can anticipate his opponent's next moves by reading body movement and tell the trajectory of things without even seeing his opponent's aim. He would predict Spawn's attacks to dodge it accordingly.
  • Action Mimicry: (The profile explains it), Although with a single glance of Spawn's movement through psychometry he can copy his movement and martial ability to use it against him. With Action Mimicry, he can read through his opponent's attacks giving him yet another capability of ANPR.
  • Skill: He effortlessly dodges at close range an attack that is conventionally impossible to dodge. Said attack called echo which is Shide's main ability, It reflects back any physical attack back at it's opponent's in real time giving you no time to react. Example, if you threw a pen, echo would create a projected pen in real time with the same force and momentum to intercept the real one, the crazy thing is shide can control the trajectory of this ability and extend it's range making it even more undodgeable.
Above are the reasons why Ryuunosuke is untouchable in this fight. They also make his wincons easier aswell
I understood this point very well, but again, nothing will directly stop Spawn from using the TP method. Sure, these make him hard to hit by conventional means, but Spawn’s light speed travel speed via TP cannot be discarded as stated by you above.
Because it creates an illusion which traps the character in another place? He'd do it after realizing he can't escape via raw willpower which he has. Shinpei has NEP and he doesn't get affected by what Ryuu does while Ryuus in control meaning he will be unaffected by illusions targeted to Ryuunosuke and again meaning he can analyze the situation to understand that he's within an illusion or something close to it as they've dealt with Haine's mind attacks. He'll willingly kill himself numerous times (The profile acknowledges that in Stamina section) with the influence of Shinpei in the anime to escape trouble and null the effects of what's affecting him.
What stops him to cast the illusion on both? Plus as stated above, Spawn’s illusions causes people to surrender to him, and except if he has a hax resistance that explicitly stops this, I don’t see why it wouldn’t work.
Scourge I read the Precognition scan for Spawn..... And it's not as impressive as you're wanking and even the profile wording is over estimating. It doesn't let him personally view seconds into the future, INFACT HIS SUIT alerts him of danger that's about to happen from across distances. What the hell man, how are his wincons even valid now
Ok, his suit senses it, but his suit has IR that enables it to act in its own to protect Spawn, that’s my whole point..
I can’t read jackshit as well lol but see above

I don’t exactly understand how this works, but again, Shinpei lacks Fate manipulation on his profile so this shouldn’t work
He literally does? And it's explained on the profile, Both in Hax and AP section. This is a argument from ignorance. I've explained how it works and the profile also explains and yet....
"Limited Time Manipulation, Fate Manipulation, History Manipulation, Astral Projection, Cosmic Awareness, Time Perception, Time Travel, Invisibility' & Limited Abstract Existence (Data, Mind & Memory, 4-D -"

but again, nothing will directly stop Spawn from using the TP method. Sure, these make him hard to hit by conventional means, but Spawn’s light speed travel speed via TP cannot be discarded as stated by you above.
It travels at the speed of light AFTER it's activated. Ryuunosuke has time to evade the space he'll teleport to given the fact he knows the location where Spawn will teleport to, exactly how he'll die and has prep time. You say you understand but you can't see through the fact that his teleportation doesn't activate ahead of the time that Ryuunosuke can see meaning Ryuunosuke can easily evade before it's activated. This is Time based Precognition, and his isn't based off his reaction speed but if you can strike him in the future before he can do anything instead. We can't see eye to eye with each other on this misunderstanding it seems we won't come to an agreement on this point.

What stops him to cast the illusion on both
Because he can't see Shinpei nor does he know of his existence. Simple, aswell as the fact that Shinpei doesn't get affected by what Ryuu does when he's in control due to NEP (Non Existent Physiology).

Spawn’s illusions causes people to surrender to him, and except if he has a hax resistance that explicitly stops this, I don’t see why it wouldn’t work
This isn't even noted on the profile. WTH is going on his profile. This can't be used as I neither see Mind Manipulation applications or Perception Manipulation stuff. It's just base illusion creation. If I can't have Ryuunosuke forsee his attacks hitting Spawn due to the lack of Fate Manipulation, then the same logic apply for not having mind Hax to create this effect. Null point.

Ok, his suit senses it, but his suit has IR that enables it to act in its own to protect Spawn, that’s my whole point..
Ok so what I'm getting is that he doesn't have the seconds future sight but his suit has IR that reacts to stuff to protect Spawn. Good to know, The Precognition of Ryuunosuke will catch IR off guard as he can see how the suit will counter before it does from reading the future while he fights. No problem for Ryuunosuke.

Thats for his death.

"However, Shinpei's usage of the eye is limited. He can only go back in time to a specific point upon his death"
Yea that's my point. Shinpei and Ryuunosuke can manipulate both their own and Spawn's fate upon death. They don't need to however as a singular death means Spawn will be erased and Spawn will have no timeline to resurrect in if he manages to as they'll all be discarded, meaning Ryuunosuke wins by incacipation in the event he dies. This is assuming Spawn can even survive 4D existence erasure which is unlikely since the profile has nothing of the sort.

Hence why I was saying Spawn cannot win here if Ryuunosuke manages to die to his Teleportation (Although I disagree with it hitting Ryuu in the first place)

Spawn has low godly, even without a body he will go back to hell and if his necroplasm counter isnt empty he will quickly return.
As a matter a fact,
Existence Erasure is the simple power to remove something from existence, leaving nothing behind, a level of destruction beyond incineration, vaporization, and atomization. Rather than just reducing something to its constituent parts, this ability leaves absolutely nothing behind. Powerful enough uses of this ability can even erase the mind and soul, if not more fundamental aspects of one's existence, such as concepts.
Necroplasm has no feats of bringing him back from EE, has it? If not then it cannot be assumed that he comes back. Only works on what he has resurrected from in the past. This ability erases entire timelines on a 4D scale and I see nothing on his profile resisting anything equivalent to such.

As a matter a fact,

Necroplasm has no feats of bringing him back from EE, has it? If not then it cannot be assumed that he comes back. Only works on what he has resurrected from in the past. This ability erases entire timelines on a 4D scale and I see nothing on his profile resisting anything equivalent to such.
His necroplasm is what he needs to use his powers, so if his existence is erased, low godly regen will make him respawn in hell and thanks to his necroplasm, he will use reality warping which has feats of bringing him back from hell. Whoever the existence erasure is on a 4-D scale or not doesn’t matter at all since he can return without a body, no matter the timelines afffected. That is except if Ryuu’s Ee has been shown to delete souls (and if it did it would still need to delete the whole 6,000 souls in Spawn’s body).

Plus I’d also like to add that a lot of abilities regarding his illusion haxes are missing on his profile but there’s gon be a huge spawn crt soon and I’ll add it here.

His necroplasm is what he needs to use his powers, so if his existence is erased, low godly regen will make him respawn in hell and thanks to his necroplasm, he will use reality warping which has feats of bringing him back from hell. Whoever the existence erasure is on a 4-D scale or not doesn’t matter at all since he can return without a body, no matter the timelines afffected. That is except if Ryuu’s Ee has been shown to delete souls (and if it did it would still need to delete the whole 6,000 souls in Spawn’s body).
1. Shinpei & Ryuunosuke can use their own reality warping along with Fate Manipulation to stop the event of Spawn coming back by going back back to Spawn's birth. They'll go back to the day of his birth to either stop him from being born or kill him right there and then. Does spawn have all these capabilities as a baby? Because Ryuu can kill him at his birth by time travelling.
2. I don't deny him being able to come back now via Necro from hell, but there will be no timeline he can resurrect to meaning he'll be in a empty void after resurrecting for eternity. Ryuunosuke wins regardless.

Plus I’d also like to add that a lot of abilities regarding his illusion haxes are missing on his profile but there’s gon be a huge spawn crt soon and I’ll add it here.
Same. I'm adding fate & Clairvoyance stuff to Ryuunosuke aswell others that should be on there.

Ryuu’s Ee has been shown to delete souls (and if it did it would still need to delete the whole 6,000 souls in Spawn’s body).
Also no?? That's not how it works. The person is getting erased along with their souls, their whole existence including mind body and soul gets erased. Unless their souls exist on a 4D plane with higher range than Shinpei's ability, it's getting erased too.

The arguments arising over the 2-A death ability are NOT countering it. Spawn lacks the range, durability & Hax resistance to not die. He would be able to resurrect in hell due to Low-Godly sure but he would resurrect into a void of nothing. Ryuunosuke wins regardless by incacipation. Scourge is reaching rn

The arguments arising over the 2-A death ability are NOT countering it. Spawn lacks the range, durability & Hax resistance to not die. He would be able to resurrect in hell due to Low-Godly sure but he would resurrect into a void of nothing. Ryuunosuke wins regardless by incacipation. Scourge is reaching rn
So you’re assuming that 1) They are fighting in Spawn’s universe
And 2) Hell is stated to transcend all categories of thought and is neither an idea nor a place but rather a state of mind, hidden below the underside of a bottomless pit of despair that can't be climbed. Hell has 10, 12 actually) circles and each of them is infinite.
I really doubt he would be able to destroy hell

1) They are fighting in Spawn’s universe
1. How? How is that assuming they're in Spawn's universe? They're fighting in SBA Central Park aka our own universe but their abilities and range would still be applicable meaning 2-A range is possible for Ryuunosuke as it is for any other tier 2 character who are included in their respected threads. This argument doesn't even make sense due to standards.

2) Hell is stated to transcend all categories of thought and is neither an idea nor a place but rather a state of mind, hidden below the underside of a bottomless pit of despair that can't be climbed. Hell has 10, 12 actually) circles and each of them is infinite.
I really doubt he would be able to destroy hell
1. So Hell has 10 circles and all of them are infinite. That's like 10 High Uni structures wth.... The things above is a whole bunch of yap unless;

2. Is hell accepted to be a dimension that surpasses 2-A on the wiki? Because if it isn't then this means nothing.

3. This doesn't matter. Like I've said before, His EE erases the cosmology they fight in on a 2-A scale and sends Shinpei back in time to another 2-A timelines he creates that are beyond Spawn's reach. Spawn will resurrect himself in a void of destruction and Ryuunosuke wins. This point wasn't attacked in anyway

4. Again spawn simply lacks every resistance needed on the scale this ability is projected (4D). Spawn has no escape from this ability and I feel the opposition is just reaching atp for desired results.

1. How? How is that assuming they're in Spawn's universe? They're fighting in SBA Central Park aka our own universe but their abilities and range would still be applicable meaning 2-A range is possible for Ryuunosuke as it is for any other tier 2 character who are included in their respected threads. This argument doesn't even make sense due to standards.

1. So Hell has 10 circles and all of them are infinite. That's like 10 High Uni structures wth.... The things above is a whole bunch of yap unless;

2. Is hell accepted to be a dimension that surpasses 2-A on the wiki? Because if it isn't then this means nothing.

3. This doesn't matter. Like I've said before, His EE erases the cosmology they fight in on a 2-A scale and sends Shinpei back in time to another 2-A timelines he creates that are beyond Spawn's reach. Spawn will resurrect himself in a void of destruction and Ryuunosuke wins. This point wasn't attacked in anyway

4. Again spawn simply lacks every resistance needed on the scale this ability is projected (4D). Spawn has no escape from this ability and I feel the opposition is just reaching atp for desired results.
How is he gonna affect Spawn’s verse as Spawn creation, heaven and hell are low 1-C? Plus yeah, Hell is accepted as being dimensionally superior as mentionned in the Spawn verse page. Plus, he won’t resist the EE, that’s true, but he will come back from it.

How is he gonna affect Spawn’s verse as Spawn creation, heaven and hell are low 1-C? Plus yeah, Hell is accepted as being dimensionally superior as mentionned in the Spawn verse page
It's kinda weird how the cosmology blog itself doesn't state the tiers for the constructs individually but the pages for those who create them do.

Plus, he won’t resist the EE, that’s true, but he will come back from it.
Ok let's say he does come back since Low-Godly. He won't be able to redo his fight with Ryuunosuke simply because he'll resurrect in the place where they last fought which we concluded would be a void of nothingness due to Shinpei's ability. Ryuunosuke at that point is long gone to another set of 2-A timelines and Spawn would be stuck in the void of the previous timeline, incacipating him. Ryuunosuke wins regardless by death to resurrection due to his own Low-Godly regeneration. Are you forgetting he has that aswell?

Last edited:
And let me tell you this, if Spawn's major wincon is killing Ryuunosuke then he now has no major wincon due to Shinpei's time travel ability as it'll kill him & incacipated him. His only wincon now would be to outlast Ryuunosuke before Ryuunosuke decacipates him in one hit by using Statistic Amplification (Spawn's Low-Godly Regen is only applicable to him being sent to hell after death) or possesses him by being 2 meters in his vicinity which are clearly far FAR easier wincons to deal with.

This now means Ryuunosuke has no way to miss his attacks on Spawn now aswell as he's able to effortlessly possess him now since he would be able to use his Unconventional Precog to always be in Spawn's physical range. It's basically a bubblegum stuck to a clothes rn. He has no way of messing up

Back