• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuunosuke Vs Spawn (1-3-0) |Battle Of The OP MVPS

Plus the whole Ryuu precog thing rlly falls flat as spawns precog and ur can sense and even react to stuff happening even more than 2 seconds in the future even without knowing perfectly what it will be it doesn’t matter

Plus the whole Ryuu precog thing rlly falls flat as spawns precog and ur can sense and even react to stuff happening even more than 2 seconds in the future even without knowing perfectly what it will be it doesn’t matter
You're wrong. Ryuunosuke's Precog is more fundamental than Spawn's especially with applications to time. Spawn's precog is just a water down'd spidey sense which isn't comparable to someone who exists in the future and reads time from there
I believe I've already addressed this, their Precognition is not comparable at all. You'd also have to prove Spawn's precog let's him react to attacks that already hit him 2 seconds from the future as we're dealing with time applications here. Spawn's precog also comes from his suit, not himself making it less of a big deal.
I still vote Spawn due to nothing really negating the TP or illusion wincons
Vote counted. I'll still keep my vote for Ryuunosuke as I believe his possession wincon & decacipating Spawn are easier wincons to pull off.
Spawn fra
Also counted. Thanks for stopping by btw artor 🙏

I believe I've already addressed this, their Precognition is not comparable at all. You'd also have to prove Spawn's precog let's him react to attacks that already hit him 2 seconds from the future as we're dealing with time applications here. Spawn's precog also comes from his suit, not himself making it less of a big deal.

Vote counted. I'll still keep my vote for Ryuunosuke as I believe his possession wincon & decacipating Spawn are easier wincons to pull off.

NP

The whole thing of him seeing attacks land in the future only works if the attack DOES indeed hit, so no, he cannot make it a sure hit as he doesn’t have Fate manipulation or anything really similar on his profile. Would he hit a FTL character with his bullets by making it a sure hit?

Regarding the suit thing, I think you didn’t rlly understand, when Spawn tanked the 8-B beating he was still 9-A. Get this, you put a silk cloth over yourself, and you get punched repeatedly. Will the silk break? No, absolutely not. It will be destroyed by ripping it or slicing it, sure, but blunt force won’t cut it. Regarding his precog and IE, the scan in his profile litteraly shows him reacting to the danger far more than 2 seconds before, and his precog litteraly only stops working with characters around FTL to MFTL as he has dodged light beams due to this power before. Finally, regarding the eye stuff to delete Spawn, Spawn actually exists in uncountable infinite timelines, however this is irrelevant as his existence erasure resistance doesn’t rely on him existing in several timelines it works with him being automatically sent back to hell, whoever on infinite timelines or not makes no difference. Plus this won’t eliminate him because as stated in his profile, if he didn’t run out of necroplasma during the fight and not be rendered in a state where he can’t use his powers in hell, he can use reality warping to return from another level and just return in a very short time to fight Ryuu again, and since he will have understood not to kill him he will find a way to incapacitate or knock out, ever with the TP method or with his illusion manip stuff to make Ryuu surrender

The whole thing of him seeing attacks land in the future only works if the attack DOES indeed hit, so no, he cannot make it a sure hit as he doesn’t have Fate manipulation or anything really similar on his profile. Would he hit a FTL character with his bullets by making it a sure hit?
I can see your point here. I should revamp the profile with Fate Hax. Although It is noted on the profile he indeed can forsee his attacks landing.

Regarding the suit thing, I think you didn’t rlly understand, when Spawn tanked the 8-B beating he was still 9-A. Get this, you put a silk cloth over yourself, and you get punched repeatedly.
Valid point. This doesn't affect Ryuunosuke's wincons in anyway however, they're not related to the suit.
Inc
Regarding his precog and IE, the scan in his profile litteraly shows him reacting to the danger far more than 2 seconds before.
How's that a defeater? You just validated my point. He can react to danger before it presents itself in the present. This is boosted by his long lasting slow view of time itself around him.

and his precog litteraly only stops working with characters around FTL to MFTL as he has dodged light beams due to this power before
Speed is equalized. Both characters are Supersonic+ scaling to Ryuunosuke, Spawn no longer has his Original FTL speed stats for this to work. Anything FTL or MFTL is irrelevant.

Spawn actually exists in uncountable infinite timelines
This is neither noted on his profile, nor does he have the required Acasuality type 3 to be unaffected. Shinpei's stuff are also rated 4D meaning any resistance he has doesn't matter.

however this is irrelevant as his existence erasure resistance doesn’t rely on him existing in several timelines it works with him being automatically sent back to hell, whoever on infinite timelines or not makes no difference
Answered above. As well as this is irrelevant. If it only has application to hell, he will die. His body will get erased completely leaving no body to return to hell. This point hasn't been attacked I feel.

Plus this won’t eliminate him because as stated in his profile, if he didn’t run out of necroplasma during the fight and not be rendered in a state where he can’t use his powers in hell, he can use reality warping to return from another level and just return in a very short time to fight Ryuu again,
Ryuus 4D existence erasure kills him without leaving a trace once he's hit which he will be because 2-A range. No reality warping will be casted in that event. Invalid argument overall. I think you're forgetting all of Shinpei's Hax aren't on a 3D scale which spawn resists here.

he will find a way to incapacitate or knock out, ever with the TP method or with his illusion manip stuff to make Ryuu surrender
1. Incacipation, knockouts let alone physical hits will not reach Ryuunosuke for obvious reasons I don't need to entail (I've mentioned at the start). He's has too many inept skills for cqc stopping him from being hit At all which spawn doesn't have a counter to other from attacks like teleportation which Ryuunosuke can forsee.
2. Illusion Hax is BFR. Ryuunosuke will kill himself to negate the effects restarting the loop ultimately killing spawn. I have mentioned this above;
It seems he just raises his hands to do a hypnosis pose to do the technique. Ryuunosuke has 2 options here;
1. Intercept him before he does it because he has the time to. (At least 2 seconds)
2. Shoot himself to restart the timeline to redo his fight with spawn. But as we know him looping would kill spawn due to mass 4D destruction. Ryuunosuke wins regardless.
BFR'ing Ryuunosuke is asking for death.
Most of your arguments haven't really attacked mines as they're just restating what I've answered in earlier pieces as seen above.

How's that a defeater? You just validated my point. He can react to danger before it presents itself in the present. This is boosted by his long lasting slow view of time itself around him.
I was talking about Spawn
Speed is equalized. Both characters are Supersonic+ scaling to Ryuunosuke, Spawn no longer has his Original FTL speed stats for this to work. Anything FTL or MFTL is irrelevant.
I just used that as an example of how his precog and ir worked and how no speed boost will be able to cancel it.
This is neither noted on his profile, nor does he have the required Acasuality type 3 to be unaffected. Shinpei's stuff are also rated 4D meaning any resistance he has doesn't matter.

Answered above. As well as this is irrelevant. If it only has application to hell, he will die. His body will get erased completely leaving no body to return to hell. This point hasn't been attacked I feel.
Spawn has low godly, even without a body he will go back to hell and if his necroplasm counter isnt empty he will quickly return. Existence erasure on whatever scale just means BFR for Spawn.
1. Incacipation, knockouts let alone physical hits will not reach Ryuunosuke for obvious reasons I don't need to entail (I've mentioned at the start). He's has too many inept skills for cqc stopping him from being hit At all which spawn doesn't have a counter to other from attacks like teleportation which Ryuunosuke can forsee.
2. Illusion Hax is BFR. Ryuunosuke will kill himself to negate the effects restarting the loop ultimately killing spawn. I have mentioned this above;

Most of your arguments haven't really attacked mines as they're just restating what I've answered in earlier pieces as seen above.
1. Throughout all the debate, you only pointed out that he could stop him in 2 seconds before he teleports with bullets or by attacking him, bullets or physical attacks won’t stop Spawn from teleporting, especially if his suit senses before hand that a very powerful attack will Land on him, he is very likely to tp beforehand via ir so idk how he will counter that.
2. Well firstly, how exactly is illusion hax BFR? And second, has he ever done that in character?

Back