• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuunosuke Vs Spawn (1-0-0) |Battle Of The OP MVPS

So ima summarize the wincons so far for the new comers. Crossed out one's are the debunked ones.
Spawn's wincons
  • Teleporting inside Ryuunosuke and ripping him apart (Killing Ryuunosuke will result in the death of Spawn, Spawn is gonna recieve a 2-A AP/DC + infinite timeline existence erasure nuke that has existence and negates acasuality type 3 as if spawn doesn't exist in infinite timelines, there won't be a timeline where he'll be revived in to fight shinpei/ryuunosuke again. This stands for all wincons that relate to killing ryuunosukes. Killing him will make him inevitably win when he resurrects back in time with no spawn in sight)
  • Outlasting (Ryuunosuke's weakness is his stamina due to the fact when he exerts too much energy overtime, he becomes weaker & slower and begin to break bones and tendons, although he has incredible willpower feats, he cannot do it forever. Spawn's regeneration plays a huge role here)
  • Telekinesis, Time Manipulation, Precognition, Explosion Manipulation etc. (These abilities belonged to the Post Metamorphosis key, in which the Pre Metamorphosis key is being used in this match meaning any wincons regarding those abilities no longer exist)
Ryuunosuke's wincons
  • Touching him or simply being in the physical proximity of Spawn (Will be told by shinpei to transfer his consciousness to spawn after using his Information Analysis to deduct that Spawn will regenerate no matter what. Controlling his body meaning spawn can no longer fight back. He can accomplish this by incacipating Spawn in combat, damaging him to the point he needs time to regenerate giving Ryuunosuke the Q to transfer himself OR use speed amplification which gives him blitz tier speeds to close the distance and touch him to transfer his consciousness)
  • Dying (Explained in Spawn's wincons)
  • Defeating in combat (Spawn has Low-Godly Regen and cannot be conveniently killed by Ryuu other from the reason above this, im not sure if knockouts are wincons if it doesn't have to do with abilities)
Please specify why you vote for spawn or ryuunosuke if you do, because the crossed out ones are nullified for now. Revoked the votes to 0 until clear indication is given so it can be properly counted cuz there's been no reason given why you vote said character exactly & it could possibly be one already debunked which I obviously wouldn't know what you think.

Same as explosion manipulation, it’s pre metamorphosis as well, just look at his page
Well I only see Explosion Manipulation out of the other hax you and shion mentioned which belonged the Post - Meta key. I took a look at the scan for Explosion hax and it wasn't as hyped up or "huge & undodgeable" as you made it out to be, it's him creating a small spark of light that trails towards the opponent and explodes.... I don't have to explain why this wouldn't even reach the vicinity of ryuunosuke to begin with seeing his haxs.

Well I only see Explosion Manipulation out of the other hax you and shion mentioned which belonged the Post - Meta key. I took a look at the scan for Explosion hax and it wasn't as hyped up or "huge & undodgeable" as you made it out to be, it's him creating a small spark of light that trails towards the opponent and explodes.... I don't have to explain why this wouldn't even reach the vicinity of ryuunosuke to begin with seeing his haxs.
Bro, are you being serious? Okay here is a list of all his ability pre metamorphosis since apparently you can’t read.
Precognition and IR are lines 21and 24.
Regarding the explosion manipulation stuff, this isn’t his best feat at all but wtv in my opinion he just has multiple wincons
Resistance to the following:

Bro, are you being serious? Okay here is a list of all his ability pre metamorphosis since apparently you can’t read.
Precognition and IR are lines 21and 24.
Regarding the explosion manipulation stuff, this isn’t his best feat at all but wtv in my opinion he just has multiple wincons
Resistance to the following:
For some reason I saw some of these hax in the Post Meta key which is weird to me ngl.
But as I've stated before, If it has anything to do with physical contact to Ryuunosuke, It will not reach him as he'll be aware 2 seconds prior. Please do explain these wincons because I feel they're based off that which would be blantly ignoring Ryuu's abilities here.

So ima summarize the wincons so far for the new comers. Crossed out one's are the debunked ones.
Spawn's wincons
  • Teleporting inside Ryuunosuke and ripping him apart (Killing Ryuunosuke will result in the death of Spawn, Spawn is gonna recieve a 2-A AP/DC + infinite timeline existence erasure nuke that has existence and negates acasuality type 3 as if spawn doesn't exist in infinite timelines, there won't be a timeline where he'll be revived in to fight shinpei/ryuunosuke again. This stands for all wincons that relate to killing ryuunosukes. Killing him will make him inevitably win when he resurrects back in time with no spawn in sight)
  • Outlasting (Ryuunosuke's weakness is his stamina due to the fact when he exerts too much energy overtime, he becomes weaker & slower and begin to break bones and tendons, although he has incredible willpower feats, he cannot do it forever. Spawn's regeneration plays a huge role here)
  • Telekinesis, Time Manipulation, Precognition, Explosion Manipulation etc. (These abilities belonged to the Post Metamorphosis key, in which the Pre Metamorphosis key is being used in this match meaning any wincons regarding those abilities no longer exist)
Ryuunosuke's wincons
  • Touching him or simply being in the physical proximity of Spawn (Will be told by shinpei to transfer his consciousness to spawn after using his Information Analysis to deduct that Spawn will regenerate no matter what. Controlling his body meaning spawn can no longer fight back. He can accomplish this by incacipating Spawn in combat, damaging him to the point he needs time to regenerate giving Ryuunosuke the Q to transfer himself OR use speed amplification which gives him blitz tier speeds to close the distance and touch him to transfer his consciousness)
  • Dying (Explained in Spawn's wincons)
  • Defeating in combat (Spawn has Low-Godly Regen and cannot be conveniently killed by Ryuu other from the reason above this, im not sure if knockouts are wincons if it doesn't have to do with abilities)
Please specify why you vote for spawn or ryuunosuke if you do, because the crossed out ones are nullified for now. Revoked the votes to 0 until clear indication is given so it can be properly counted cuz there's been no reason given why you vote said character exactly & it could possibly be one already debunked which I obviously wouldn't know what you think.
So, to answer your question, the first wincon to me is still valid, as if Spawn goes directly for the kill that way, Ryuu would have only 2 seconds to react and go up to Spawn, and I believe that Spawn will easily be able to keep him away for two seconds as he is as far as I have seen more experienced by far and maybe even more skilled as he has experience fighting beings way outside of his class with hundreds of thousands of years of peak fighting experience who can essentially move through linear time while fighting him which is a huge skill feat imo. And then, I don’t see how Ryuu will stop him from teleporting inside his body as you haven’t mentioned anything about that.
Also, according to your own rules, anything above 9-A is restricted, ergo Ryuu’s 2-A stuff after dying is not viable, and Spawn resists existence erasure anyway.
Also, Spawn’s own precog and IR practically negates Ryuu’s one so that isn’t even that good of an argument.

Bolded Points are the main debunks for clarification.
Spawn goes directly for the kill that way, Ryuu would have only 2 seconds to react and go up to Spawn, so i believe spawn can keep him away for two seconds.
Just no... Here's why;

1. "Only two seconds to go up to spawn". These are characters that can cross Thousands of Kilometers in less than a microsecond.... Distance doesn't matter due to the sole concept of speed being put into play.
  2. Can you please provide us with evidence that he immediately goes for teleportation-dura neg as a starting move? By memory and the meta with these characters along with the profile explanations, he seems to start with cqc.
  3. Ryuunosuke has a slow paced view of time around him including the movements of spawn. This means he objectively has more than two seconds to process information around him and act accordingly. So you're wrong about 'only two seconds'.
  4. The last sentence is assuming Spawn knows that Ryuunosuke can see two seconds into the future. He doesn't have prior knowledge of that so he'll be going into this fight just as any other fighting the opponent with his usual tactics. There's no 'spawn being cautious' here against Ryuunosuke. Invalid argument.
as he is as far as I have seen more experienced by far and maybe even more skilled as he has experience fighting beings way outside of his class with hundreds of thousands of years of peak fighting experience who can essentially move through linear time while fighting him which is a huge skill feat imo.
So he definitely has more experience than ryuunosuke. Ryuunosuke has ANPR based off simple movement, future prediction and trajectory of attacks even when not looking, he has Information Analysis which can be used to break down and counter spawn's combat ability making it easy to read after seeing it in action once, he can also copy spawn's movements with a glimpse and dodge then once he gets a understanding of his movements through physcometry which copies stuff down to the very data. Ryuunosuke can definitely keep up with spawn here and eventually outskill if he wasn't more skilled before. Experience is null here unless spawn has fought those who can do the same as ryuu.
1. Experience ≠ Skill. I already admitted he's far more experienced than Ryuunosuke but it amounts to nothing, reason being.....
2. As I've told in that paragraph above, Ryuunosuke has tons of stuff that completely annihilate experience on a whole & combat skill if im being completely honest.
3. The experience of Spawn means jack shit if he hasn't fought foes with the same abilities as Ryuunosuke. I realized this in a sans vs Ryuunosuke debate i had prior where sans actually had skill feats of dealing with and defeating those who know the future which made dealing with Ryuunosuke a little easier for him. You've shown no feats of him dealing with foes who can read the future and use it against him so i believe you're pushing Spawn's luck here and overestimating him without valid showings.
And then, I don’t see how Ryuu will stop him from teleporting inside his body as you haven’t mentioned anything about that.
Ryuunosuke has 2 second precog that allows him to see his opponents movements from two seconds in the future, giving him time to counter spawn heavily. If he teleports from point A to B, ryuunosuke will see him going from Point A to B from 2 seconds aheadof time to change tactics and position to counter and hit him.
  • I have to remind you again that the ability let's him see what'll happen to him in two seconds AND what his opponent will do.
  • Teleportation is instant sure, Ryuunosuke will see a vision (He gets future information in short visions) that Spawn will be ripping him apart after teleporting inside his body, killing him inside out from two seconds before.
  • Ryuunosuke has two seconds in current time to either: Intercept spawn stopping him from committing that action in the current (He has a speed amp to make that possible) OR escape the area where spawn will teleport to which happens to be inside his body. Again the ability activates when there's direct harm to ryuu jist like any other precognitive ability.
  • The ability of teleportation will only be applicable once 2 seconds has passed for spawn to do his thing. And even though it is instant, Ryuunosuke has time to prepare. Notably his perception of time is slowed meaning he has even more time to counteract b4 spawn teleports. The teleportation is being overestimated here.
As you can see, this is a lie. I've made numerous comments on how it would be countered and you didn't counter them, infact you said yourself that you simply didn't 'understand' it and completely misunderstood the logic;
still do not see how he would avoid the attack, you’re saying that he would be able to eliminate spawn at the moment when he enters his body?
I believe I've made it clear and logical why the teleportation would even happen to begin with. We can have someone else confirm if they understand or not.
Also, according to your own rules, anything above 9-A is restricted, ergo Ryuu’s 2-A stuff after dying is not viable, and Spawn resists existence erasure anyway.
1. That's not how it works on vsbw. You can only restrict stuff related to physical AP especially if they're split within keys which is what i did. I restricted the physical AP of both characters to 9-A only. I didnt restrict anything ability wise which is completely unrelated to physical AP.... Which the eye of shinpei comes under a ability.
2. You cannot restrict distinct abilities and powers for characters which are tied to them in character as it's against the rules unless you get permission to or the match wont be added to profiles.
3. He'd still die to 2-A destruction. The ability destroys infinite amounts of timelines and in exchange recreates infinite timelines where shinpei can exist and his goal fulfilled. Aka Spawn is getting cooked for not being a acasual being who exist in infinite timelines because there's no timeline he'd exist in anymore.
4. Resisting EE is pointless if it isn't on a Higher Dimensional level because shinpei's eye has 4D EE so spawn dies regardless. Invalid point.
Also, Spawn’s own precog and IR practically negates Ryuu’s one so that isn’t even that good of an argument.
You're wrong. Ryuunosuke's Precog is more fundamental than Spawn's especially with applications to time. Spawn's precog is just a water down'd spidey sense which isn't comparable to someone who exists in the future and reads time from there. Im sorry.
Two abilities can fall under the same hax with one being more fundamental than the other on this site so this point is wrong. Example, Jean Greys Barriers as opposed to Gojo's infinity.

Last edited:
Bolded Points are the main debunks for clarification.

Just no... Here's why;

1. "Only two seconds to go up to spawn". These are characters that can cross Thousands of Kilometers in less than a microsecond.... Distance doesn't matter due to the sole concept of speed being put into play.
  2. Can you please provide us with evidence that he immediately goes for teleportation-dura neg as a starting move? By memory and the meta with these characters along with the profile explanations, he seems to start with cqc.
  3. Ryuunosuke has a slow paced view of time around him including the movements of spawn. This means he objectively has more than two seconds to process information around him and act accordingly. So you're wrong about 'only two seconds'.
  4. The last sentence is assuming Spawn knows that Ryuunosuke can see two seconds into the future. He doesn't have prior knowledge of that so he'll be going into this fight just as any other fighting the opponent with his usual tactics. There's no 'spawn being cautious' here against Ryuunosuke. Invalid argument.

1. Experience ≠ Skill. I already admitted he's far more experienced than Ryuunosuke but it amounts to nothing, reason being.....
2. As I've told in that paragraph above, Ryuunosuke has tons of stuff that completely annihilate experience on a whole & combat skill if im being completely honest.
3. The experience of Spawn means jack shit if he hasn't fought foes with the same abilities as Ryuunosuke. I realized this in a sans vs Ryuunosuke debate i had prior where sans actually had skill feats of dealing with and defeating those who know the future which made dealing with Ryuunosuke a little easier for him. You've shown no feats of him dealing with foes who can read the future and use it against him so i believe you're pushing Spawn's luck here and overestimating him without valid showings.

As you can see, this is a lie. I've made numerous comments on how it would be countered and you didn't counter them, infact you said yourself that you simply didn't 'understand' it and completely misunderstood the logic;

I believe I've made it clear and logical why the teleportation would even happen to begin with. We can have someone else confirm if they understand or not.

1. That's not how it works on vsbw. You can only restrict stuff related to physical AP especially if they're split within keys which is what i did. I restricted the physical AP of both characters to 9-A only. I didnt restrict anything ability wise which is completely unrelated to physical AP.... Which the eye of shinpei comes under a ability.
2. You cannot restrict distinct abilities and powers for characters which are tied to them in character as it's against the rules unless you get permission to or the match wont be added to profiles.
3. He'd still die to 2-A destruction. The ability destroys infinite amounts of timelines and in exchange recreates infinite timelines where shinpei can exist and his goal fulfilled. Aka Spawn is getting cooked for not being a acasual being who exist in infinite timelines because there's no timeline he'd exist in anymore.
4. Resisting EE is pointless if it isn't on a Higher Dimensional level because shinpei's eye has 4D EE so spawn dies regardless. Invalid point.

You're wrong. Ryuunosuke's Precog is more fundamental than Spawn's especially with applications to time. Spawn's precog is just a water down'd spidey sense which isn't comparable to someone who exists in the future and reads time from there. Im sorry.
Two abilities can fall under the same hax with one being more fundamental than the other on this site so this point is wrong. Example, Jean Greys Barriers as opposed to Gojo's infinity.
1. And? This doesn’t mean anything as speed is equalized, Spawn will react as fast as Ryuu moves.

2. No matter if he starts with it or not, he will pull it off if he’s in difficulty
  1. I looked it up and it doesn’t seem as op as you say it is, merely an accelerated thinking which won’t help against Spawn due to the fact that he can just teleport away from him (in a way that he won’t be able to intercept as he will wait for Ryuu to be in the right range in order to teleport away.)
  2. Does Ryuu even start with possession at all?

1. How long does it take to copy an enemy, and can he copy an enemy that is way above him in skill? Because before he copies Spawn, I can guarantee Spawn is more skilled as you haven’t shown any scan of Ryuu mowing through armies of beings comparable to him.
  2. Same as 1
  3. He fought the Redeemer, a guy that tracked him through time and space and who can move through linear time while fighting him if you ask me it’s way more op than Ryuu’s precog.
  4. Again, how will he counter him teleporting inside his body? You pointed out that he would just rush to him and magically beat him or see him teleporting from A to B and intercept him at B point, but what if B point is INSIDE his body? How will he counter or intercept that?
  5. Can you please show me where it says that on this wiki? Cuz I’m very curious. You do realize that if it was true it would mean that he would stomp every 9-A character without exception and that it would be completely unfair. It doesn’t matter if it’s some stuff that is non physical or whatnot, it’s above the AP limit for this match. Overwhise I could just say, yeah Spawn has 8-B weaponry and it’s in character for him to use it and it’s non physical so he wins. It doesn’t work like that and it would be good if someone could confirm that.
  6. You do realize that 2 seconds is not a lot of time and spawn can instinctively react to stuff that’s gonna happen more than 2 seconds in the future.

And? This doesn’t mean anything as speed is equalized, Spawn will react as fast as Ryuu moves.
1. Doesn't matter, There will be an instance in this fight where Ryuunosuke and Spawn will be close to another for the fact that cqc is a major part of their character skills. Feel free to prove me wrong.
2. If you're trying to be dishonest and ignore point 1. Ryuunosuke could amplify his speed to blitz those faster than him to the point they didn't know what happened while near-death. Aka spawn will not react as fast Ryuu moves.
No matter if he starts with it or not, he will pull it off if he’s in difficulty
Ok.
I looked it up and it doesn’t seem as op as you say it is, merely an accelerated thinking
Could you please show me the source you got this from please? Because Summer Time Rendering has nothing like this inverse based on the fact I've never seen anything like this after reading it over 7 times. It's explicitly stated to be self related and time around then appears slow to the point freefalling objects were slow paced which has nothing to do with thought.
Spawn due to the fact that he can just teleport away from him (in a way that he won’t be able to intercept as he will wait for Ryuu to be in the right range in order to teleport away.)
You do realize that Ryuu will see a vision that he'll be teleporting right? He actively reads the future of his opponent aswell as his own as long as he can sense/see them which he would because;
Time-Based Precognition (Ryuunosuke is printed & shifted in coordinates 2 seconds ahead in time, as such he is able to see visions of 2 seconds into the future in a split moment[64].
He exists 2 seconds in the future meaning he knows he settings of the whole fight from 2 seconds in the future. That's how Ryuunosuke is. Spawn doesn't have an escape to his future being read nor can he counter it because he has no feat against sole precognition just as I've stated before. Stop overestimating his Teleportation for the sake of ignoring the fact Ryuu has a direct counter stopping from even being hit in this fight.
  1. Does Ryuu even start with possession at all?
2. No matter if he starts with it or not, he will pull it off if he’s in difficulty
Im using your own answer to answer your question. The moment Ryuu and Shinpei realize that Spawn can regenerate, they'll rely on possession to defeat him as they now realize they can't "kill" spawn conventionally. They both have Information Analysis that specialize in critical thinking, and something as easy as this won't be any different because they have genius intelligence.
How long does it take to copy an enemy, and can he copy an enemy that is way above him in skill? Because before he copies Spawn, I can guarantee Spawn is more skilled as you haven’t shown any scan of Ryuu mowing through armies of beings comparable to him.
Just as the page says, it happens within a single glance of his opponents movements. Combat skill is gonna be null here in a single moment so spawn needs a different approach.
He fought the Redeemer, a guy that tracked him through time and space and who can move through linear time while fighting him if you ask me it’s way more op than Ryuu’s precog.
1. This has nothing to do with precog meaning he doesn't have experience against someone that uses precognition in battle. Invalid point.
2. WOOW, this is such a coincidence because Shinpei had fought someone who does the same and far more aswell as his was opponent reading his mind and still outsmarted them. Guess what? Shinpei & Ryuunosuke exists within the same body and they are able to relay information to another meaning Shinpei has more analytic skill by himself compared to spawn which can be used as a major advantage in this battle....
Again, how will he counter him teleporting inside his body? You pointed out that he would just rush to him and magically beat him or see him teleporting from A to B and intercept him at B point, but what if B point is INSIDE his body? How will he counter or intercept that?
He won't get to teleport inside his body to begin with as I've explained in my reasonings and they weren't debunked but simply passed off as "But how tho" each time. If the profile doesn't make it clear enough, Ryuunosuke sees exactly how he'll get affected in the future to come which would give him time to "magically beat spawn" before it happens. Im getting sick of the misunderstanding and I concord we just see someone else's take on this point because it leads me to think this is on purpose.
Can you please show me where it says that on this wiki?
It is not fine to restrict abilities in a versus matchup, implicitly or expressly. Matches that are arranged this way should not be added to the character profiles, as they don't involve their full potential, and are only intended for casual entertainment.
  • An exception would be if the restricted ability/technique has a separate tier from the main one, and is one the character can consciously restrict themselves from using. In this case, the match can be added.
Aka Shinpei's ability cannot be restricted.
You do realize that if it was true it would mean that he  would stomp every 9-A character without exception and that it would be completely unfair
Ok and? Why do you think Sans stomps tier 2s like Goku? Why do you think Alice Fuji clears most of 9-A? Why do you think Gojo is untouchable to Non-space manip users even if they're infinitely stronger? If you don't resists the hax a character with a op ability has to offer then you simply get stomped. That's nobody's problem but the characters. You seem to forget spawn is on the list of "Strongest 9-A's on the wiki", do you think he's unbeatable because of that?? Ofc not, this is fiction and he simply doesn't have half the resistances to do anything against shinpei's/Ryuunosuke's stuff. Again invalid argument.
You do realize that 2 seconds is not a lot of time and spawn can instinctively react to stuff that’s gonna happen more than 2 seconds in the future.
Can you prove to us that Spawn's IA is potent enough to let him react to attacks that have already confirmed themselves to hit him from the future? Because Ryuunosuke has hax regarding this;
Prove to us he can do something about this. Because if you dont, he's getting hit/possesed regardless of anything you say because he simply doesn't have the resistances or the feats (You haven't shown any) to counter this, even teleportation is meaningless.

Last edited:
And btw, skill is in total shambles based off the fact Ryuunosuke and Shinpei have a total of 3 different sets of combat related ANPR which even one is enough making them completely untouchable in this match if they weren't before due to precog and slow motion view of time whereas simply getting close to spawn is a wincon for them. Feel free to prove me wrong.

spawn has huge illusion haxes which could potentially counter the precog
1. This is assuming he knows about the precog to 'counter' it.
2. Even though point 1 is there, How would bypassing his precog help against the other hax he has to counter a false attempt to attack. These guys have Info Analysis too so it likely wouldn't work again if it did before.

I have the final piece to destroy the Teleportation argument once and for all.
This belongs to Spawn's weakness section (Takes you to weakness if ur confused). With a weakness like this, He'll be hesitant to even use his Teleportation in this battle, ensuring Ryuunosuke's possession wincon even more as there's limited strategies Spawn can make here to counteract Ryuunosuke. Voting Ryuunosuke full fledged.

I have the final piece to destroy the Teleportation argument once and for all.

This belongs to Spawn's weakness section (Takes you to weakness if ur confused). With a weakness like this, He'll be hesitant to even use his Teleportation in this battle, ensuring Ryuunosuke's possession wincon even more as there's limited strategies Spawn can make here to counteract Ryuunosuke. Voting Ryuunosuke full fledged.
I'm sorry but you're saying a guy who has resistance to pain would be scared of using an ability that causes him pain?

I'm sorry but you're saying a guy who has resistance to pain would be scared of using an ability that causes him pain?
I mean, to be fair, the pain he normally resists is unrelated to his own ability which causes him pain, terrible enough to have it noted on the profile giving it a limited use. It's not really my logic tbh, it's the profiles.

Funny thing, there isn't any justification for Spawn's pain resistance in his hax slot. It's just stamped on there making it even more unsettling.

His stamina says that he can continue to fight after having his heart ripped out so there you have it.
Not surprising. He has Immortality Type 2 meaning he can live without entire limbs & large internal organs. It still doesn't negate the fact he has a specific weakness on his profile stating he can't continuously spam teleportation as he likes which is what scourge was claiming. In other words, that wincon is lessed to mere chances.

Making Ryuunosuke's wincon more solid in completion than Spawn having to bear immense pain from having to use one teleportation.

Back