• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuunosuke Vs Kiichi Miyazawa [1-1-0]

Shinpei precogs and is 2 seconds ahead of him, and later one hits him. Unless this guy also has future sight or can change his fate.

I'd advice to change this to Ryuunosuke if anything aswell, as if what i said above doesnt work then he skillstomps as shinpei is just a regular guy without combat skills here.

I'd advice to change this to Ryuunosuke if anything aswell, as if what i said above doesnt work then he skillstomps as shinpei is just a regular guy without combat skills here.
Sheesh that’s who I meant to pick. I made this match off your yuuji vs him fight. I’ll
Change it right quick

Sheesh that’s who I meant to pick. I made this match off your yuuji vs him fight. I’ll
Change it right quick
I see. Im not sure who is more combat skilled of the two here. Kiichi i will admit definately has more martial stuff to go off, albeit ryuunosuke i can rekon and prove will be definately hard for kiicihi to remotely hit, posing almost a easy win for him. He can adapt to other's skill in mere minutes of fighting others with centuries of combat experience and has his own ability of coping any move or action he has seen before akin to how shadows have phycometry which copies the literal data of those they scan, so ryuunosuke can close the martial ability gap quite easily. Ryuunosuke also has enhanced senses that will be able to pick up on kiicihi's wearabouts along with incredible acrobattics which i could go scan for scan to prove ryuunosuke is superior in. This is what i have for now, i believe ryuunosuke takes this easily with agility and mobility, he will be able to close the gap in distance and onehit kiichi.

He can adapt to other's skill in mere minutes of fighting others with centuries of combat experience and has his own ability of coping any move or action he has seen before akin to how shadows have phycometry which copies the literal data of those they scan, so ryuunosuke can close the martial ability gap quite easily.
I think by the time he adapts he will already be killed by Kiichi, and I don’t think he can copy the bloodline techniques due to him not having the same body anatomy as the Miyazawa’s, which was explicitly stated you need in order to perform them.
Ryuunosuke also has enhanced senses that will be able to pick up on kiicihi's wearabouts
Kiichi can conceal his aura, even to those as perceptive as Oton. Also shown when he Pick-pocketed a girl right as she was attacking him
along with incredible acrobattics which i could go scan for scan to prove ryuunosuke is superior in.
I doubt this. Kiichi has a unique anatomy unique to his own bloodline made for acrobatics. They also had abnormal joint control for this too, which is why they can leap so high
This is what i have for now, i believe ryuunosuke takes this easily with agility and mobility, he will be able to close the gap in distance and onehit kiichi.
The AP difference is 4.173140954495006x and it takes 7.5x for one shot. Kiichi also has:

Damage Reduction.

1.)Withstood a brutal beatdown by moving slightly and breaking the momentum of each and every attack.
2.)Survived the Hell Drop, a stronger fighter's deadliest move, by landing with his feet and cutting its power by half and the even more powerful Iron Driver by shifting and landing on his shoulder instead.

And he has it enhanced:

1.) Can harden his muscles so much that not even bladed weapons could pierce him or roll along punches to the head to negate their damage

Closing for Damage reduction: this overall would lower the effectiveness of attacks that he would be hit with.

Damage Boost
1.) Can greatly increase the power of his attacks by striking right as the foe is attacking.

This would increase his AP and cause more damage to Ryuunosuke.

Durability Negation and Instant kill moves
These moves can instantly kill Ryuunosuke and bypass his durability via pressure points .
Overall I vote Kiichi, unless Ryuunosuke has some hidden elements about him

think by the time he adapts he will already be killed by Kiichi, and I don’t think he can copy the bloodline techniques due to him not having the same body anatomy as the Miyazawa’s, which was explicitly stated you need in order to perform them
Ryuunosuke is a shadow, and shadow's can copy anatomical data, albeit ryuunosuke cant do that sadly. All ryuunosuke needs to do here is adapt to his strikes, timing them and dodging them respectively which he can easily do.

Kiichi can conceal his aura, even to those as perceptive as Oton. Also shown when he Pick-pocketed a girl right as she was attacking him
Ryuunosuke can effortlessly detect shide and act while he's in stealth mode where he could kill ushio and suprise shinpei despite them all being in the same room, he moved unseen, unheard and undetected. Haine was confident it would can see visons 2 seconds of shifted time coordinates ahead of the action and it still did'nt work. Reminder ryuunosuke has the same ability, its safe to say that the guy has no way of hitting ryuu without powers that maniplulate time itself.

doubt this. Kiichi has a unique anatomy unique to his own bloodline made for acrobatics. They also had abnormal joint control for this too, which is why they can leap so high
Huh? His acrobattics only has the capabilities of jumping high? Ryuunosuke has hypermobility which includes that on a higher level as Shinpei with his powers can literally leap very high despite already being in midair with ryuunosuke being far superior so he has free movement on a inhumane level. The guy can also rotate midair to dodge bullet trajectory or danmaku attacks that can cover Several To Tens Of Meters which can homing on people. I am confident i can go scan to scan for acrobattics between these guys.

The AP difference is 4.173140954495006x and it takes 7.5x for one shot. Kiichi also has:
I see. The AP difference isnt enough to oneshot, albeit will harm kiichi to a great deal.
1.)Withstood a brutal beatdown by moving slightly and breaking the momentum of each and every attack
That isnt really detrimental. Sure, he'll survive ryuunosuke's attacks over a decent timeframe but he'll eventually circum to the AP difference. Especially if these guys are around the level of strength as him.

2.)Survived the Hell Drop, a stronger fighter's deadliest move, by landing with his feet and cutting its power by half and the even more powerful Iron Driver by shifting and landing on his shoulder instead
Ryuunosuke deosnt use grapple moves that often but since there is a Class 25 in the building.... if ryuunosuke decides to... he's gonna have fun breaking some bones and ligaments from being only Class 5, even if he lessens the damage by reducing it. In all, ryuunosuke's attacks will hurt alot and ryuunosuke can boost them. Ill get to that later.

Closing for Damage reduction: this overall would lower the effectiveness of attacks that he would be hit with.
By a unquantifable and likely small amount. Has he ever dealt with someone 4x stronger than himself and use damage reduction to lessen their damage? It may reduce the output but it wont stop him from getting multiple broken bones and shreaded flesh from ryuunosuke's hits. I dount the reduction can get the AP difference below 3x too.

This would increase his AP and cause more damage to Ryuunosuke.
It wont be significant or notable. 4x is like the difference between a trained martial artist and a regular human, akin to street level and human level iirc. A boost wont be strong enough to deal incredible damage to ryuunosuke in exchange ryuunosuke's 4x AP attacks will break bones, tear flesh and damage kiicihi's organs. All while ryuunosuke can boost his own AP.

These moves can instantly kill Ryuunosuke and bypass his durability via pressure points .

These moves will not remotely hit ryuunosuke unless they have incredible range. Ryuunosuke being able to dodge attacks effortlessly from foes with 300+ years of combat experience (while not having his precognition which that character contemplated) despite them literally being able to range the hell outta him. Ryuunosuke while his body was damaged (has one harm, multiple bruises and slices through his body) adapted and read through the movements of this character to dodge them. Ryuunosuke can sacrifice bones in his body to perform quick movements to dodge attacks he normally cant which would be fine for him as his pain tolerance scales to Shinpei's (check out that section on his page). Ryuunosuke also has his precognition which lets him act 2 seconds in time while his opponent makes their moves on him, which means ryuunosuke will be able to hit kiiichi 2 seconds before his actions even start. Ryuunosuke adapts in mere minutes to kiicihi as he can do with more combat coexperienced foe's and dodges him with mobile acrobattics and out predicts him with precognition. Tags the guy to death esstentially without kiicihi even knowing what happened as he's behind in time. I vote ryuunosuke so far due to superior mobility, AP and ways to catch him offguard.

Ryuunosuke also has enough agility to dodge echo at point blank range and mid air from shide which does this;
Object Projection, Action Mimicry and Attack Reflection (Via Echo: Can project any item or weapon he sees and copy their functionality with his shadow embedded armour. He can also copy in real time as the weapon or ability is being used, such as a sledgehammer swing[25], or a trigger about to be squeezed[26], to attack at the exact same time with the exact same force and properties[27].
He's essentially dodging an attack that moves at the same speed and delivers the same force he creates right back at him, but is still able to effortlessly dodge these attacks with backflips. Ryuunosuke is far too acrobattic and agile for kiichi here.

Ryuunosuke is a shadow, and shadow's can copy anatomical data, albeit ryuunosuke cant do that sadly. All ryuunosuke needs to do here is adapt to his strikes, timing them and dodging them respectively which he can easily do.
Does his body anatomy still work like a human’s even tho he’s a shadow or does he function differently?
I think Kiichi this wouldn’t work on kiichi, he has great esp and enhanced senses. He Managed to sense that a man was dangerous merely by him passing by and can feel concealed foes' emotions. Can see things without the usage of his eyes with his "inner vision"

Kiichi With the Sky Eye, can perceive the fight from a third person perspective, in slow motion while in the middle of fighting . I forgot Kiichi had preparation too, he Can play fights in his head to prepare for them, for hours on end if necessary meaning he would be able to see this entire scenario happened before Ryuunosuke would even knew he existed.
Reminder ryuunosuke has the same ability, its safe to say that the guy has no way of hitting ryuu without powers that maniplulate time itself.
Anpr doesn’t work on Kiichi unless you can out skill him. Which i don’t believe Ryuunosuke does. Also he has techniques that fit this criteria. this kick is so fast it is impossible to react to and causes the target to feel as if time has stopped, while in reality they've already been struck by it. It is also invisible on high speed cameras and equal in speed and power to Oton's Tiger Paw Strike. Kiichi can utilize it with both legs and perform up to five kicksin a single leap.
Huh? His acrobattics only has the capabilities of jumping high? Ryuunosuke has hypermobility which includes that on a higher level as Shinpei with his powers can literally leap very high despite already being in midair with ryuunosuke being far superior so he has free movement on an inhumane level. The guy can also rotate midair to dodge bullet trajectory or danmaku attacks that can cover Several To Tens Of Meters which can homing on people. I am confident i can go scan to scan for acrobattics between these guys.
Kiichi can do this as well to the point he is basically flying. He can attack while in midair and gain more leverage in the air after falling back down while still in the air.

Kiichi also has surface scaling. Can climb brick walls and even halt falls by clinging to them. Bounced between trees to overwhelm a foe and strike them from behind. Can fight foes proficiently while hanging by his leg from a tree
I see. The AP difference isnt enough to oneshot, albeit will harm kiichi to a great deal.
Not really. He has multiple forms of damage reduction. He Can harden his muscles so much that not even bladed weapons could pierce him or roll along punches to the head to negate their damage.

Withstood a brutal beatdown by moving slightly and breaking the momentum of each and every attack.Survived the Hell Drop, a stronger fighter's deadliest move, by landing with his feet and cutting its power by half,and the even more powerful Iron Driver by shifting and landing on his shoulder instead. And he has damage boost to increase his AP on top of the many since tap moves he has that could end the fight in an instant
That isnt really detrimental. Sure, he'll survive ryuunosuke's attacks over a decent timeframe but he'll eventually circum to the AP difference. Especially if these guys are around the level of strength as him.
Ryuunosuke has to be able to hit Kiichi , because Kiichi will be able to hit him. It is said that Predicting Kiibo's actions while he is fighting in an unconscious state is thought to be impossible, even by people who can normally figure out entire fights ahead of time.

Kiichi can also Kiichi can react to attacks before they even begin which I believe is superior to Ryuunosuke
Ryuunosuke deosnt use grapple moves that often but since there is a Class 25 in the building.... if ryuunosuke decides to... he's gonna have fun breaking some bones and ligaments from being only Class 5, even if he lessens the damage by reducing it.
This won’t work on Kiichi. He can use Hensui, the ultimate relaxation technique which allows amazing resistance to joint locks and even affects involuntary muscles and he can dislocate his own joints very easily, which he has used to escape arm-breaking locks. Even having the lifting strength advantage won’t help him . Also if he grabs Kiichi he is more susceptible to being killed by one of the shockwave attacks that could destroy his brain and heart
In all, ryuunosuke's attacks will hurt alot and ryuunosuke can boost them. Ill get to that later.
It will all be predicted and counted and as the fight goes on it will lean more towards in Kiichi’s favor once he has downloaded ryuunosuke’s entire fighting palette
By a unquantifable and likely small amount. Has he ever dealt with someone 4x stronger than himself and use damage reduction to lessen their damage?
Yes. Kiyomasa Simon, his father, Iron Kiba, his uncle Son-O and Kiryu Miyazawa all meet this criteria
It may reduce the output but it wont stop him from getting multiple broken bones and shreaded flesh from ryuunosuke's hits. I dount the reduction can get the AP difference below 3x too.
Countered this above
It wont be significant or notable. 4x is like the difference between a trained martial artist and a regular human, akin to street level and human level iirc. A boost wont be strong enough to deal incredible damage to ryuunosuke in exchange ryuunosuke's 4x AP attacks will break bones, tear flesh and damage kiicihi's organs. All while ryuunosuke can boost his own AP.
Kiichi won’t be hit by him, he has crazy supernatural willpower and he gets stronger when fighting opponents physically superior. It’s apart of his early character personality.

Under his standard tactics it says “Since Kiichi wishes to become the strongest he could possibly be, he will sometimes challenge fighters in the fields they excel and avoid exploiting their weaknesses, though this doesn't always apply. However, he will go out of his way to hurt his opponents as little as possible, though this will still involve crippling and usage of potentially deadly techniques sometimes. Unlike most, fear of an opponent only makes Kiichi more eager to fight them, due to his sheer enjoyment of fighting, to the point that he downright doesn't even think of winning or losing when he's in a fight,even when there is a real possibility of death.

Kiichi thrives when at a disadvantage
These moves will not remotely hit ryuunosuke unless they have incredible range.
He has projectile moves that will definitely hit him Gentotsu (Phantom Impact): An attack that directs energy onto the foe, blasting them from afar with a fist-shaped wave of air. Can be used in conjunction with Tamasuberi to redirect the foe's energy at them.
Ryuunosuke doesn’t have enhanced awareness to know what will hit him and you can’t see air
Ryuunosuke being able to dodge attacks effortlessly from foes with 300+ years of combat experience (while not having his precognition which that character contemplated) despite them literally being able to range the hell outta him.
this won’t help him unless he downright has resistance to AnPr. Which Kiichi has
Ryuunosuke while his body was damaged (has one harm, multiple bruises and slices through his body) adapted and read through the movements of this character to dodge them.
Unless this character is more skilled than Kiichi it won’t change snything
Ryuunosuke can sacrifice bones in his body to perform quick movements to dodge attacks he normally cant which would be fine for him as his pain tolerance scales to Shinpei's (check out that section on his page).
There is only but so many bones in the legs he won’t be able to do this forever
Ryuunosuke also has his precognition which lets him act 2 seconds in time while his opponent makes their moves on him, which means ryuunosuke will be able to hit kiiichi 2 seconds before his actions even start.
This isn’t enough. Predicting Kiibo's actions while he is fighting in an unconscious state is thought to be impossible, even by people who can normally figure out entire fights ahead of time.

Predicting an entire fight > 2 seconds of a fight
Ryuunosuke adapts in mere minutes to kiicihi as he can do with more combat coexperienced foe's and dodges him with mobile acrobattics and out predicts him with precognition.
for this to work you need to prove he can predict better than someone that can predict entire fights no matter how long, and Kiichi’s uncle, who has the same broken abilities as him, including the Eye to analyze his foe's physical condition through facial cues, appearance and posture, spotting weak points of various sorts, such as sensing a weakness in the liver from the color of the iris, and knowing to strike a point in the sole of the foot connected to the liver. He can assess internal damage with incredible precision well after a fight and even use it to learn the workings of a technique and counter it despite never actually having witnessed it.

This is above those feats you listed
Tags the guy to death esstentially without kiicihi even knowing what happened as he's behind in time. I vote ryuunosuke so far due to superior mobility, AP and ways to catch him offguard.
I’ll count your vote

Does his body anatomy still work like a human’s even tho he’s a shadow or does he function differently?
He quite functions differently. Inside Shinpei, he's a ghost with NEP and feels no pain.

By how you present this, it has limited range as it only worked when he 'passed' by the individual. This kind of ESP wouldnt be a big deal in cqc, he'd already know ryuunosuke is dangerous mid battle.

This isnt really notable in cqc. As how and when would he use this to fight against ryuunosuke in cqc, ryuunosuke can acomplish many feats similiar to this from all 5 senses he has applicable being a shadow (check physiology page). Ryunonosuke with his awareness not even looking while in the mode of focus in this midst of can determine the trajectory, aim & the end result of someone else, this is an example of ES that helps you in battle, Ryuunosuke could potentially use this to determine and analyze kiichi's fighting style to dodge.

Kiichi With the Sky Eye, can perceive the fight from a third person perspective, in slow motion while in the middle of fighting
Ryuunosuke with shinpei directing him and helping him in combat can also view situations from a higher perspective (see profile) where another version of himself appears to give him a conclusion to solve said situations perfectly within the series, its 2 against 1 here. Ryuunosuke also views the flow of time naturally slow being a shadow, objects that were shot 4 seconds ago havent even reached the floor yet with his prolonged fight with shide and these are Supersonic+ chatacters that move in milliseconds. i believe ryuunosuke's perception abilities are better than kiicihi's as they arent based on martial ability but supernatural powers and the way they work.

I forgot Kiichi had preparation too, he Can play fights in his head to prepare for them, for hours on end if necessary meaning he would be able to see this entire scenario happened before Ryuunosuke would even knew he existed.
Ryuunosuke has precognition from 2 seconds beyond time. He's fine.

Anpr doesn’t work on Kiichi unless you can out skill him. Which i don’t believe Ryuunosuke does. Also he has techniques that fit this criteria. this kick is so fast it is impossible to react to and causes the target to feel as if time has stopped, while in reality they've already been struck by it. It is also invisible on high speed cameras and equal in speed and power to Oton's Tiger Paw Strike. Kiichi can utilize it with both legs and perform up to five kicksin a single leap.
1. Ryuunosuke doesnt have ANPR. He has time based precognition which he can see visions 2 seconds in the future to act meaning he'd counter everything kiichi has unless he has resistance.
2. "Feel like if time has stopped" =/= Time has stopped. Ryuunosuke can see this move before its launched either way with precog which kiichi doesnt resist, especially one coordinated to time itself.

Kiichi can do this as well to the point he is basically flying. He can attack while in midair and gain more leverage in the air after falling back down while still in the air
It seems they have comparable air mobility.

Kiichi also has surface scaling. Can climb brick walls and even halt falls by clinging to them. Bounced between trees to overwhelm a foe and strike them from behind. Can fight foes proficiently while hanging by his leg from a tree
The setting is a parking lot. He wont have any trees to scale off. That wouldnt be notable here.

Not really. He has multiple forms of damage reduction. He Can harden his muscles so much that not even bladed weapons could pierce him or roll along punches to the head to negate their damage.

Withstood a brutal beatdown by moving slightly and breaking the momentum of each and every attack.Survived the Hell Drop, a stronger fighter's deadliest move, by landing with his feet and cutting its power by half,and the even more powerful Iron Driver by shifting and landing on his shoulder instead. And he has damage boost to increase his AP on top of the many since tap moves he has that could end the fight in an instant
All this damage reduction is an amp up to a unquantifable amount albeit stronger, nothing suggests these amps can go well over any multiplier at all and nothing suggests this could cover a 4x range especially if hes fought no one 4x stronger than him. Ryuunosuke's attacks will still do damage unless these amps have a set level. These attacks seemingly work on the level around where kiichi scales anyway. Btw, multipliers for versus threads only work once theyre stated, visual feats that show power diference are unquantifable, albeit no proof it can lower hits 4x your dura.

Ryuunosuke has to be able to hit Kiichi , because Kiichi will be able to hit him. It is said that Predicting Kiibo's actions while he is fighting in an unconscious state is thought to be impossible, even by people who can normally figure out entire fights ahead of time.
He has 2 seconds of motion in time before kiichi can launch an attack. And as ive stated, kiichi doesnt have any resistance to time powers to be negating precog, no matter how skilled and haxed he is, he cannot do anything before time isnt registered for him. Please keep this in mind.

Kiichi can also Kiichi can react to attacks before they even begin which I believe is superior to Ryuunosuke
Can he react to attacks ahead of him in the temporal time? Again even with all this, ryuunosuke still has a time ability here.

This won’t work on Kiichi. He can use Hensui, the ultimate relaxation technique which allows amazing resistance to joint locks and even affects involuntary muscles and he can dislocate his own joints very easily, which he has used to escape arm-breaking locks. Even having the lifting strength advantage won’t help him . Also if he grabs Kiichi he is more susceptible to being killed by one of the shockwave attacks that could destroy his brain and heart
? Do they have dura neg or smt? But anyway like i said before, ryuunosuke isnt a grappler so he's fine.

It will all be predicted and counted and as the fight goes on it will lean more towards in Kiichi’s favor once he has downloaded ryuunosuke’s entire fighting palette
Means nothing to time based precognition. Unless kiichi has experience against someone who has such an ability.

Kiichi won’t be hit by him, he has crazy supernatural willpower
He will via precog, supernatural willpower isnt regen ryuus attacks will still do the damage they should and will take him out. Albeit ryuunosuke has similar SW, which i can argue is better than kiichi's.

and he gets stronger when fighting opponents physically superior
Although his profile is under revamp, ryuunosuke also does. The more information he gains during this fight (kiichi's gonna have alot cuz his moves), the stronger he gets, ryuunosuke upsvales from his value anyway by oneshots.

Under his standard tactics it says “Since Kiichi wishes to become the strongest he could possibly be, he will sometimes challenge fighters in the fields they excel and avoid exploiting their weaknesses, though this doesn't always apply. However, he will go out of his way to hurt his opponents as little as possible, though this will still involve crippling and usage of potentially deadly techniques sometimes. Unlike most, fear of an opponent only makes Kiichi more eager to fight them, due to his sheer enjoyment of fighting, to the point that he downright doesn't even think of winning or losing when he's in a fight,even when there is a real possibility of death.
He wont be able to hit ryuunosuke via precog, none of this matters.

He has projectile moves that will definitely hit him Gentotsu (Phantom Impact): An attack that directs energy onto the foe, blasting them from afar with a fist-shaped wave of air. Can be used in conjunction with Tamasuberi to redirect the foe's energy at them.
Ryuunosuke doesn’t have enhanced awareness to know what will hit him and you can’t see air
If they dont cover several meter - tens of meter range they're useless. Ryuunosuke dodges ranged attacks effortlessly attacks on this level without precog. Ryuunosuke has awareness via shadow physiology.

this won’t help him unless he downright has resistance to AnPr. Which Kiichi has
Resistance to ANPR unlike other hax is meaningless when it comes to skill and agility. ANPR is skill based by itself, and Kiichi doesnt have combat experience this massive either, ryuunosuke will adapt just fine in less time than he did with shide.

Unless this character is more skilled than Kiichi it won’t change snything
They have more combat experience. A branch of skill, as such they have centuries more worth of this.

There is only but so many bones in the legs he won’t be able to do this forever
Ryuunosuke has supernatural willpower hes fine. Nor will kiichi be able to push him far.

This isn’t enough. Predicting Kiibo's actions while he is fighting in an unconscious state is thought to be impossible, even by people who can normally figure out entire fights ahead of time.

Predicting an entire fight > 2 seconds of a fight
Predicting attacks while unconcious isnt a better ability than literally being able to see attacks that will happen 2 seconds in time. Kiichi is against a time see'er here, he doesnt stand a chance unless he has acausuality. Predicting a fight is based off ANPR, Precognition by itself being nassively superior as characters look beyond literal time to see their opponents movements. They arent comparable at all, infact ryuunosuke's is infinitely superior.
for this to work you need to prove he can predict better than someone that can predict entire fights no matter how long
A Solid point. Their skill isnt comparable on some levels albeit ryuunosuke is fine due to his precognition and his own perception ability.

including the Eye to analyze his foe's physical condition through facial cues, appearance and posture, spotting weak points of various sorts, such as sensing a weakness in the liver from the color of the iris, and knowing to strike a point in the sole of the foot connected to the liver. He can assess internal damage with incredible precision well after a fight and even use it to learn the workings of a technique and counter it despite never actually having witnessed it.
These arent above abilities based on time no matter how u put it. The EYE seems like information analysis than ANpr or precog themselves as it views an opponents attributes, it isnt comparable to ryuunosuke's precog.

Sorry for my lazy response, im dealing with alot of stuff and will be able to deal greater and more contendable responses later on. I believe kiichi has nothing against an ability that sees time itself, so ryuunosuke will effortlessly dodge kiichi's attacks 2 seconds before theyre launched in time with the help of slow perception aswell and counter him heavily by hitting him until he's down. A precog like tnis would need kiichi to have resistance to precog or better yet acausuality to get his future seen OR ryuunosuke's own future seen as its able to work on himself.

Ryuu has Divintion precog
Kiichi has no counter to this.

Back