• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Ichigi's Subjective Reality isn't based on the Noosphere, they are two separate verses. Also, you seem to have misunderstood his power.
Even if it isn't, what stops Calvin from just negging his mind from culminating to tier 0 Subjective Reality?

He just has to be 100% sure of something, to do something.
Like I said, he is not 100% he could destroy a dimension for example, he doesn't know what a dimension is or how big it is, and all those doubts and second guesses disrupt his ability to perform an action.
Calvin is also overzealous so I don't know what happens thereafter

Depends on how it works.
It isn't a direct attack, so Ichigi can't parry or do anything to it when he's possibly negated.

Even if it isn't, what stops Calvin from just negging his mind from culminating to tier 0 Subjective Reality?

Calvin is also overzealous so I don't know what happens thereafter

It isn't a direct attack, so Ichigi can't parry or do anything to it when he's possibly negated.
I think you're really overselling what Calvin can do. He's just a normal guy. The spear kills Gods and nulls holy powers. Noosphere shenanigans wouldn't matter here.

Verse equalisation also means that Ichigi doesn't have a Noosphere since verse specific cosmology and physiologies do not cross over.

I think you're really overselling what Calvin can do. He's just a normal guy. The spear kills Gods and nulls holy powers. Noosphere shenanigans wouldn't matter here.

Verse equalisation also means that Ichigi doesn't have a Noosphere since verse specific cosmology and physiologies do not cross over.
In which unless it's AOE or whatever would actually have to require him to make contact with Ichigo before he could use Faith.

The hook is not High 1-A. It can grab and pull people across 2-A ranges but that's it.

His attack reflection and evasion are limited to his faith, which could get negated by the spear given Calvin's high stamina then he'd reel his sword or him into a higher dimension.

His attack reflection and evasion are limited to his faith, which could get negated by the spear given Calvin's high stamina then he'd reel his sword or him into a higher dimension.
I mean Ichigi has Infinite Stamina with his Faith, and I don't see how he is hooking the sword or Ichigi without it getting deflected.

Read Oven's comment about Akiva Radiation, and your other point wasn't necessary.
Akiva particles represent units of divinity. Unlike matter and energy, which are incapable of being destroyed, Akiva particles can become existent and non-existent through various means. The most famous example of a way that an Akiva particle can become non-existent is SCP-001-SPK, which is the only known location without an Akiva field (I'll explain Akiva particle/field interaction in a bit), but there are also other ways such as divine entity consuming them. Akiva particles are created via worship, artifacts with divine significance, or entities formed by 'divine intervention
The Idealistic Sword is not part of divinity, worship, or anything divine and would not fall under the category of Akiva Particles.

Because the way it would've gone is once the spear even remotely gets close to him, his faith would be negated then he would be hooked into a Low 1-C realm.

Back