• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuko vs Infinite

Shadow the Hedgehog's edge proved to be too much for Ryuko to handle, but can she defeat Sonic's other resident edgelord?

Both are High 6-A, with speed equalized

Who is the sharpest of blades?

Ryuko: 5

Infinite: 0

BFR I dont think can work here since Ryuko can fly and the way it seemed to work only did cause of the strong force pulling SOnic and he was lifted off the ground thru it. Illusion ccreation is nothing new for Ryuko, Senketsu will certainly help in helping her deal with them.

Telekinesis might be a problem, and teleportation could keep him out of harm's way and mess with her sense of keeping him in her sights but is overconfidence and reckless and stubborn nature would make it all he more difficult to knock her out on icap her given he has no way past her regen really except MAYBE via illussion creation? He CAN win through knocking her out but I see him taking too long and boasting which would lead to her getting stronger and shit due to reactive evolution.

Ultimately Ryuko wins mid difficulty.

Infinite wins for the exact same reasons Shadow did.

BFR GG.

And how does Flight help you with that?

@Gargoyle Shadow won because of his time manip

And Ryuko can literally just fly away from his BFR to avoid it

Gargoyle One said:
Infinite wins for the exact same reasons Shadow did.
BFR GG.

And how does Flight help you with that?

Cause Sonic wasnt able to run or show that him running wouldnt work against it.

I agree that ryuko would win do to infinite being overconfident and reckless but how does flight help her escape BFR considering tails can fly as well ?

Blueblur24 said:
I agree that ryuko would win do to infinite being overconfident and reckless but how does flight help her escape BFR considering tails can fly as well ?

Tails wasnt even caught in it despite being there. he hid behind some shit I think.

Back