• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
WeeklyBattles said:
@Versus Ive turned around worse threads before *Cough*YangvsGoku*Cough*AhrivsWhis*Cough*
Good for you. The best you'll get outta this is inconclusive. Ben is far to versatile and changes too fast for her to put him down. Plus, she's not getting around Swampfire and Goop's regen.

@Versus His versatility is heavily nerfed by the fact that he needs to switch to a different alien to use different powers. He's not Kevin. And unless he actually switches to Goop or Swampfire, their regen wont be an issue

Nice fallacy, though very unoriginal, appeal to motive isnt really the most effective fallacy to use in an argument. I'll take the fact that you cant give a counterargument to what i just said and instead said what you did as me being right.

WeeklyBattles said:
Nice fallacy, though very unoriginal, appeal to motive isnt rally the most effective fallacy to use in an argument. I'll take the fact that you cant give a counterargument to what i just said and instead said what you did as me being right.
That wasn't an argument, that was a joke. Don't count your chickens before they hatch. Just because you brought an argument forth doesn't mean an auto victory for Ryuko

Im aware that it wasnt an argument, i literally pointed that out. Are you going to make a counterargument or not?

WeeklyBattles said:
Im aware that it wasnt an argument, i literally pointed that out. Are you going to make a counterargument or not?
No. Me and the others voting for Ben have already made our case. Though I can see this being inconclusive, at best.

The case currently in the process of being debunked you mean? Although yes, i can actually lean towards inconclusive, the outcome of this match is entirely dependant on what alien Ben leads with.

VersusJunkie54 said:
I guess anime fans can't stand the very thought of their waifu losing to a cartoon character..... :)
Well....

I guess that you can't let your inmature and childish little hero have his ass kicked by a edge-sexier girl ovo.

OKAY, sorry, it just that, I saw the opportunity and well, I need it.

@VersusJunkie

Weekly has a point, Ben needs to switch aliens. The outcome comes down to what he leads with, where either he or Ryuko will get stomped. I switch my vote to Inconclusive.

Also, nice diss. I guess you like to be disrespectful for no reason with that condescending attitude.

the problem is by the time Ben realizes of Ryuko's regen and strength he'd have been one shot. He doesnt straight start off with his haxxed shit iiirc against brand new opponents unless they also right off the bat show some level of hax as well.

Ryuko's stuff is mostly not super haxxy. I mean she has regen but thats mostly passive and wont be seen until she takes damage.

I don't know if it's worth mentioning, but the Omnitrix automatically turns Ben into the exact alien he needs when he is in danger of dying (as seen in the final episode before the reboot), and does so at MFTL+ speeds.

Exactly, the omnitrix chooses the best option for the situation; if I remember, it automatically turned Ben into Alien X when the universe was being destroyed, without his consent. Plus, one of the episodes explicitly says so, according to the wikia.

AquaWaifu said:
the problem is by the time Ben realizes of Ryuko's regen and strength he'd have been one shot. He doesnt straight start off with his haxxed shit iiirc against brand new opponents unless they also right off the bat show some level of hax as well.

Ryuko's stuff is mostly not super haxxy. I mean she has regen but thats mostly passive and wont be seen until she takes damage.

What is the AP difference between them?

What about big chill or Nanomech? How will she deal with big chills intangibility he'd also be able to go inside her and freeze her lungs and Nanomech could go inside her head and hurt her from the inside.

Serious debater said:
What about big chill or Nanomech? How will she deal with big chills intangibility he'd also be able to go inside her and freeze her lungs and Nanomech could go inside her head and hurt her from the inside.
Been discussed. He will not immediately do that. And freezing her lungs won't do anything with her regen.

Serious debater said:
She cant do anything about his intangibility, but freezing her and hurting her from the inside wont do much if anything to her

Doesn't matter if it's her brain. Not only is it the same durability as the rest of her body, she can regenerate it, and phase her hand into her head and pull him out.

Serious debater said:
Unless her brain has some crazy durability
Her brain is just as durable as the rest of her, it has the same level of regen, and she can quite literally reach inside her own head and pull him out

Jetray has neuroshock blasts he'd probably transform into him if overpowering wouldn't work and i don't think she'd get through Swampfires regen or Big chills intangibilit. Feedback would probably defeat her with his life absorbtion and i don't know how she would deal with gutrots chemicals. Ben wouldn't go for Clockwork right away but the omnitrix would most likely turn him into Clockwork to defeat her and there's also the fact that Ben could use Echo Echo's duplication to turn himself into different aliens.

@SD + They repeated that to you like three times already, and you just simply realize it right now?

Boy....

Can any of his aliens get past her regen? If so, I vote Ben for the omnitrixes MFTL+ situational stuff; if not, inconclusive.

TeenAngel101 said:
I don't know if it's worth mentioning, but the Omnitrix automatically turns Ben into the exact alien he needs when he is in danger of dying (as seen in the final episode before the reboot), and does so at MFTL+ speeds.

the problem here is he has maaster control and I think the Omnitrix stops picking for him by then? also speed equalized so I ont think it can work when he is pretty much dead the moment she hits him.

Burstchaos said:
Can any of his aliens get past her regen? If so, I vote Ben for the omnitrixes MFTL+ situational stuff; if not, inconclusive.
I dont think, some just have hax that make her regen moot, but thats likr 5 out of DOZENS.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back