• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry guys, is just that currently I had not get any original idea, I promise to make something interesting the next time, but for now let's try this:

Rules:
Speed: Equal.

Forms: T.L.F.S / O.V, MC and any 7-A alien and below is allowed.

Distance: 10m.

State of Mind: Willing to kill.

Place: University of Oxford, 10:43 Post-Morten.

Victory: Win by any means.

Kill me ben 10 meme
RyukoTea

Non-spanned#19: 1 (Aqua).

Non-spammed#23: 5 (Aizen, Starry, Talk, Noah, GH).

Inconclusive: 8 (DMUE, Phoenix, Teen, Weekly, Burst, Blue, Versus, Manson).

Can you spell out the acronims on the forms?

Really unnecissary inconvinence for anyone who wants to talk about it.

DMUA said:
Can you spell out the acronims on the forms?
T.L.F.S=True Life Fiber Synchronize.

O.V, MC= Omniverse, Master Control (Allows Ben to change Aliens at will).

Its just that I want to reserve space o.o

True Life-Fiber Senketsu and Omniverse.

Edit: Ninja'd by Karm.

I'm pretty sure most of Ben's aliens one-shot.

Willing to kill Ben will likely go Humumgousaur or some melee oriented alien and try to beat the crap out of Ryuko.

Once Ben realizes he can't bypass Ryoko's regen, he'll probably go Big Chill and freeze her in place, or Swampfire or Heatblast and burn her. I doubt she has resistance to either.

Okay then.

I'll go inconclusive. The only alien I can see who has the hax to get past Ryuko's regen is Clockwork, and he'd get one shot if he hesitates. Otherwise, they'd duke it out, Ryuko would probably take quite the damage, considering that Ben has much stronger 7-As, but would keep coming back, and would probably just overcome them with reactive evolution.

There are actually some ways for Ben to put down Ryuko, with or without to deal with the regen, but I'm not gonna mention it because I'm the OP :p

Let me guess, Whampire mind screws, Shocksquash electrocutes, and Toepick stares?

Yeah, Toepick's fear manip and Clockwerk's time hax would still work on her. Hell, there's a chance even Big Chill wont do much.

At worst this could end with inconclusive. Big Chill's intangibility renders all of Ryuko's attacks null.

At best, Ben picks Toepick through process of elimination and scares the heck out of Ryuko.

Newendigo said:
Want me to mention them or let you find them by yourselves ovo?
I mean there are a ton of aliens that Ben has that aren't on the wiki, like Nanomech.

Wait Ryuko has alebit limited intangibility, would that....make her able to hit Big Chill when he is intangible?

how fo two intagibility work against each other?

Nothing. If two intangible beings fight they don't really damage each other. Unless

1: One of them is capable of harming other intangible beings via hax or physical attacks.

2: If it's a Logia that's fighting against another logia with an elemental advantage.

That being said i don't think Ryuko can harm big chill.

Is there a reason Ben doesnt use Big Chill's intangibility more often in series considering most opponents fight with stuff that can be intaged through iirc?

Aizenishere said:
@Aqua
Because then it would be too easy. We can't have it be boring now can we lol/

Got it, Ben is a fiunctioning ******. Even at his best in series he fights pretty stupidly honestly.

Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't he get control of Alien X and the series continued? Like after that Ben shouldn't have had any struggles.. at all. But plot.

Your summary is accurate.

Ben can't keep using the same alien too much. If he does, he risks never turning back into a human.

Pretty sure Paradox has something to say about that.

You guys... "sight".

Clockwork: Can time travel and kill the baby, BFR her to other timeline or age her to dust.

Gravattack: Can make a black hole and swallow her.

Ghostfreak: Possess her and/or destroy her soul.

Chromastone: Channel energy from the stars and throuw an Low 5-B blast.

Upchuck: Eat her, nuff said.

Happy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back