• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
True Life Fiber Sync Ryuko vs the Six Paths of Pain. Both 7-A

Speed is equalized.

Both are in character.

Ryuko knows a little about each path's abilities. But nothing else.

Nagato knows about Ryuko's Regenerationn but nothing else.

Battle takes place in Konoha.

Victory via any means.

Who wins and why?

Ryuko:0

Pain:0

Inconclusive:0

people refer to nagato as pain sometimes and you said nagato knows about ryuko not pain. Thats why i was confused

Pain has a major advantage over Ryuko since there are six of them, making this vitrually a 6 v 1 match. Pain is much, much stronger than Ryuko since he's above Sasuke's Kirin which is 689 Megatons while Ryuko is... 147 Megatons. Ryuko's Regenerationn doesn't matter for if that soul Pain grab her, it's over as he can ripped out her soul. I vote for Six Paths of Pain.

KobsterHope07 said:
Pain has a major advantage over Ryuko since there are six of them, making this vitrually a 6 v 1 match. Pain is much, much stronger than Ryuko since he's above Sasuke's Kirin which is 689 Megatons while Ryuko is... 147 Megatons. Ryuko's Regenerationn doesn't matter for if that soul Pain grab her, it's over as he can ripped out her soul. I vote for Six Paths of Pain.
All of the paths except the Deva Path have durability that goes far below 7-A iirc. The Human Path needs someone to be restrained for a good period of time in order to work. It doesn't happen instantly. Otherwise you'd think he would've tried to use it against Jiraya. Or Madara would've just used it on any number of enemies. I mean one of them was one-shotted by kid Konahammaru.

The Ashura path is a non-factor here. As is the Preta path.

Calc for Sasuke's Kirin? Or evidence for Pain to scale to it?

WeeklyBattles said:
Yeaaaah not seeing how this isnt a stomp
It isn't. Many people wank Naruto abilities and characters.

If this was Nagato himself fighting Ryuko, then that would be a different story altogether.

No, they are still tier 7. The few things that contradict that are so obvious outliers that it isn't funny.

Soul ripping is instantanious, but needs either near suicide or skin contact.

Asura can keep breaking her apart so that human path can soul rip her, petra can suck her physical and mental energy until she passes out, or smack her over and over at the very least.

It's not that difficult finding the calc, you kniw. Takes all the five seconds it takes to write sasuke in tge search engine. And there was a whole thread about why sasukaas he is isn't stronger than allthe other peeps. Especiallysince he has a casual 7-A feat with a fireball used to setup kirin.

They can also just throw a rod in her and she's done for, and the paths can be healed over and over, and deva can just puther in his minimoon, and they can leave her with a selfreplicating dog.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
No, they are still tier 7. The few things that contradict that are so obvious outliers that it isn't funny.
Soul ripping is instantanious, but needs either near suicide or skin contact.

Asura can keep breaking her apart so that human path can soul rip her, petra can suck her physical and mental energy until she passes out, or smack her over and over at the very least.

It's not that difficult finding the calc, you kniw. Takes all the five seconds it takes to write sasuke in tge search engine. And there was a whole thread about why sasukaas he is isn't stronger than allthe other peeps. Especiallysince he has a casual 7-A feat with a fireball used to setup kirin.
Proof? Deva has the best durability feats. The other paths have been pretty consistently shown to be pretty weak. Their supposed tier 7 feats are outliers. Not the other way around.

That sure would've come in handy when Madara got his Rinnegan right? Or against Jiraya. And even Edo Nagato failed to rip out Naruto's soul. The only people we se the Human path being successfully used on are fodders who aren't even shinobi. And can be easily restrained for 10 seconds or more. I wouldn't exactly call that "Instataneous" Even if Pain were to try and retrain her. Senketsu can create weapons and spikes that would one-shot the Human Path.

Didn't Ashura get one-shotted by sage Naruto? Same happens here. Ryuko doesn't have any chakra to drain. And stamina wise she is comparable to Nui Harine who can work non-stop for like a month. So trying to make her exhausted is a futile effort.

You should cool it on the insults. This is why people find Naruto fans so cringy. You are a fine example of that.

Chikabu Tensei is not an instant win. What it's really dangerous towards are characters that cannot fly. The Earth has 5-B gravitational binding. But that doesn't stop flying objects from escaping it. Same thing applies here.

Shown to be so weak that they broke Jiraya's bones (I think it was the collarbone?) when he got caught of guard. Him being comparable to a fireball of sasuke's is not much of an outlier, no.

You mean when Jiraya did everything he could to keep away from the paths? Madara didn't use any of hiw powers beyond gravity sheningans and limbo (which Nagato clearly lacks, obviousy), him blinding the oponents, growing extra two arms, summoning a selfreplicating cerberus and a lot of other shit would have come in chandy. Are you going to say Pain can't do those because Madara didn't? And fodders? Are you trying to claim AP as an argument for ripping someone's soul out? And for Naruto, the dude grabbed his soul and slapped it back in.

Sage naruto is so immensly stronger than she is that the idea of saying she does what he did is dumb. A worn out, nirmal sasuke's set up fireball is four times steonger than her normal attacks dude. And verse equal, she has yin and yang, even if not chakra. Unless you think she's a vegetal with no cells.

Insult? I told you that it's simple to find the calc, and it is. Not sure what part of that is insulting to you dude. I mean, you plain say that I'm the fine exemple of cringy and I hardly find that an insult.

What..? The chibaku tensei's pull is immensly higher than the earths, but much more localizzed. You might notice that it ripped rock apart through sheer gravity and ripped trees out from their place. Just being able to fly won't get you free from it.

And your points fail to counter the fact that a single rod leaves her incapped, she can't kill the cerberus, the pains can heal from any wounds she makes, and thatpetra can put her into a small moon of his if needed.

Back