• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryuko Matoi vs Erga Kenesis Di Raskreia

Alakabamm said:
Alright, since this is a bit jumbled, let me summarize the issues:
Speed: Yes, Erga is probably faster than Ryuko at max power. However, Ryuko is very likely faster than Roctis. This is very significant, because Roctis evaded Raizel's blood fields, with Raizel being much faster than Erga. Since this is the case, there is nothing to suggest that Ryoko cannot evade a blood field. However...

Blood Field Potential:...the Blood Field has never been shown to ignore durability. It has always been used by Raizel on "weaker" (yes, weaker, weaker being in relation to Raizel) nobles and even has been busted by a top tier with less attack potential than Ryuko. It is very likely that Ryuko CAN bust Raizel's Blood Field, let alone Erga's. This leads us to the final issue...

Blood Field Busting: You say that a certain level of speed is needed to bust Blood Fields This, quite simply, does not make sense. A certain level of speed is necessary to dodge Blood Fields not bust them. Muzaka has already shown us that Raizel's Blood Field can be busted by at most a small continent level attack, which is above what is necessary for Erga's Blood Field. You do not need to outspeed it in any way.

So basically, where this leaves us is Mind Control. This is the only plausible way that I can see Erga winning and I do not think she is really strong enough with Mind Control to do it.

I'm Ryuko until I see that evidence.
Your still not understanding what i was saying i said blood field is hax but with enough speed it can be avoided or enough dc destroyed but you have to have the speed to react to it in order to destroy it.And as i just said above ryuko is probably slower than roctis because mid tier characters are at a low end mach 1440 and erga is far above them.

Celestial Pegasus said:
And now that i think about it roctis might even be faster than ryuko because muzaka had to transform to beat gui and gaitan who are like mid tier.And he performed the speed feat of going from the werewolf country to lukedonia without transforming yet he had to transform to beat gaitan and grui which means they could have beaten him when he wasnt transformed meaning they were faster and stronger.So that means mid tier characters are massively hypersonic+ and erga is far above them.
But that's wrong. Muzaka transformed because Grui talked smack to him about being a traitor and made him angry. Afterwards, he oneshot Grui...

Alakabamm said:
Celestial Pegasus said:
And now that i think about it roctis might even be faster than ryuko because muzaka had to transform to beat gui and gaitan who are like mid tier.And he performed the speed feat of going from the werewolf country to lukedonia without transforming yet he had to transform to beat gaitan and grui which means they could have beaten him when he wasnt transformed meaning they were faster and stronger.So that means mid tier characters are massively hypersonic+ and erga is far above them.
But that's wrong. Muzaka transformed because Grui talked smack to him about being a traitor and made him angry. Afterwards, he oneshot Grui...
Indeed he transformed and one shotted grui but if he could have done it without transforming why bother transforming at all.

Alakabamm said:
Because he was angry.
He was angry ok then but if he was faster than them without transforming why didnt he just speedblitz and slaugther them rather than transforming just to one shot fodder who he could have done so already without transforming.

Fullpower Soul Weapon? Or current SW?

I believe her Soul Weapon at fullpower (Before heal Raizel) could make HUGE blood field ...

I mean ... it was Ragnarok with the souls of all the previous lords. By power scaling ... it could be a 8 ... if Raizel is 10.

Wait for the end of the current arc, where she will likely fight seriously in the next chapter. Even if it is only half the power of Ragnarok. So, we can get an idea of her power.

TakatoBlue said:
Fullpower Soul Weapon? Or current SW?
I believe her Soul Weapon at fullpower (Before heal Raizel) could make HUGE blood field ...

I mean ... it was Ragnarok with the souls of all the previous lords. By power scaling ... it could be a 8 ... if Raizel is 10.
Hmm to make this interesting lets say she has full soul weapon if thats the case though she would potentially give raizel a run for his money.

TakatoBlue said:
Wait for the end of the current arc, where she will likely fight seriously in the next chapter. Even if it is only half the power of Ragnarok. So, we can get an idea of her power.
Good point though we do have an idea of how powerful she is she is clearly above the clan leaders because she is going to defeat an opponent that kei ru the strongest clan leader couldnt by himself.But it would be good to see what she can do with her blood field.

Back