• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ryobi vs Doom Slayer

Imma save the thread.

Ryobi has an insane amount of range, so I think she can just snipe Doomguy. But, if he gets close, the BFG is going to nuke her.

Via SBA, she is 4 km away, so she snipes.

I went and checked, and despite how imposing the "City Block level+" on Ryobi's profile is, the actual numbers she scales to are less than 2x as high as the ones the Doom Slayer does, and since DS's rating comes from outright one-shotting beings who can tank said values and yadda yadda yadda, I'd say he himself is physically even with her, if not superior.

As far as weapons and attacks go, she has a couple of options he's not seen before, but not many. Doom deals with bombs, homing attacks and explosives all the time, and that seems to be most of what she has. Meanwhile, the BFG is still a weapon that vapes its victims' insides, and his Crucible, Hologram Projectors and Invulnerability Sphere give him a leg up in terms of versatility.

The above, plus a rather hefty experience advantage, means I'm leaning towards Doom winning this one.

She still has an immense range advantage, not to mention she's pretty skilled herself and has also dealt with gun/explosives users herself. Obviously I'm not going to claim she's as skilled or experienced as the guy who killed hell itself but still her combat ability should not be downplayed.

Also not that this makes a difference but this is Doomguy not Doom Slayer.

Oh.

Well, if it's just oldschool Doomguy, then feel nix everything I said about holograms, the Crucible, Invulnerability, experience, one-shotting beings, etc., because he doesn't have any of that.

The Doom Slayer is astronomically stronger and more durable than Classic Doomguy is, and his armor is a great deal sturdier. OG Doomguy also lacks all of the more unorthodox bits of equipment that DS has, and is nowhere near as experienced either.

Basically, the only thing original Doomguy would have in this fight is the BFG. Which is a cool thing to have and all, but come on.

According to his profile DS is 8-B physically, which wouldn't help as this is a gunfight, or 8-A with the Spheres which wouldn't be fair as Ryobi is 8-B

It only mentions his physicals because the stats of his other weapons are already detailed in the previous key. Those don't change.

Basically. If the Cyberdemon can one-shot a fully-amped Classic Doomguy, then I'm pretty sure Ryobi would be capable of doing the same. And he only has like one weapon that would really do any harm to her.

Starryknight200 said:
She still has an immense range advantage, not to mention she's pretty skilled herself and has also dealt with gun/explosives users herself. Obviously I'm not going to claim she's as skilled or experienced as the guy who killed hell itself but still her combat ability should not be downplayed.

Back