• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWFC4: We Who Prevail

[@Monarch, Jacky, Christian]

Frustrated with its inability to hit Blane with any of its beams, the creature charges towards the three of you instead. It shoots a magic eye ray at The Stranger.

Timothy literally swims through space to move away from this weird creature. "Hey!" He points a finger gun at the monster. "Chill!"

a beam of ice just shoots out because he has ice manipulation just let me have my fun gosh darn it

DragonEmperor23 said:
I look at my opponents and try to sense how strong they are.
They seem to be decently strong, and a very experienced, well-rounded team.

[Forgot to edit their descriptions in, whoops.]

There are 5 of them. They each wear individually colored robes along with a mask representing a different emotion. Given their movements, the two in front (blue and green) seem to be melee fighters, while the remaining three (red, yellow, and purple) appear to be ranged.

ÔÇÿOh, sorry. I just don't want to get myself killed without even have a signature.'

As I apologize to the priestess in my mind, I also thanks him for giving it.

"Thankyouthankyouthankyou sir! You're one of my favorite regular in the tourney...That's why I would love to fight you, I apologize."

I then return to my position and prepare myself, while poring over what I know.

Dandy The Gentle. A fighter that somehow always get stronger as time when on. He's known for his way of "gently" crush his opponent with his hand , when he managed to overpowering his opponent.

In that case...

As I formulate a plan in my mind, the match finally begin. Hearing that, I set myself up in a stance.

"Well then...HGYAAA!"

I swiftly accelerate toward him, while simultaneously disperse his mind and power, so that he can't concentrate and accumulate his power, and punch him to knock him out of the stage.

[I'm gonna wait for at least two people from each team to act otherwise keeping track of time is gonna get real confusing. (Might change this later if things start to get really slow, but I should be going to sleep pretty soon anyway.)]

Before the match started I had to tell my Ghost not to intervene and I had to demanifest my armor.

Everyone could now see that Ilia had light brown hair at shoulder lenght and that she had yellow eyes. She looked like she was in her mid twenties and she had a healthy strong body. She wore a blue tunic that looked like it came from a fantasy world and loose grey training pants made of silk.

I immediately use my Ultimate Form to give an extreme boost to my power, durability and speed.

[ah k thx]

• I see I'm with the people i fought with...seeing uber (not the app) firing a giant laser I follow her example and doing that as well*

[wait is this a solo match? Someone confirm so i can delete what i did from the timeline]

[@Red no you're in a team. Only a few people are doing solo matches.

@Psycho we're fighting Second Wind.]

[@Torchlight]

Overlord775 said:
i use fire charge and dash towards the blue and green opponents.
The green fighter charges straight into your Flame Charge, producing a force-field of some kind to block it. The purple one summons weapons and equipment for the rest of his teammates. Green gets an enormous two-handed sword, Blue a sword and shield, Yellow dual crossbows, and Red a staff.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
I extend my hand and fire a (non lethal) Mega Lazer at my opponents.
Mega Laser fires towards the enemies, but Jake inadvertently enters its trajectory during his Flame Charge and absorbs the brunt of the damage, while the enemy team uses his massive body as a shield to mitigate their own.

Hl3 or bust said:
oh ok the

I use Focus Energy and Lock-on.
David uses Focus Energy and Lock-on. [Which target for Lock-on?]

DragonEmperor23 said:
I start spreading dust in the enemies direction.
Silas Spreads dust around the ring.

The Red fighter creates several illusionary copies of the yellow fighter, who each proceed to fire a barrage of crossbow bolts on your team.

[@Team Cosmic]

The enemy team consists of two young men (one blonde, one black hair), a young woman (black hair), and a golem looking humanoid creature seemingly made out of some white clay-like substance, making them a team of four.

WHYNAUT said:
I immediately use my Ultimate Form to give an extreme boost to my power, durability and speed.
Junkoposter said:
Uber does what she does best and fires at the purples.
PsychoWarper said:
Lokking at the weird guy everyone's fighting and fire a few shots at him with my pistol.
The golem like creature leaps directly in front of the combined blast. It stretches its own mouth and head to ridiculous proportions, devouring the enormous beam and absorbing it, growing more and more in size as this continues. It releases a great amount of steam as it swallows. Jackson's bullets lodge into it, but it quickly regenerates the damage.

The other three hang behind for now.

The boy with black hair seems to be directing the others. The blonde boy summons a small fairy-like being, which observes your team. The girl creates a levitating spear using magic.

[@Edward]

Edwardtruong2006 said:
"LET'S GO!!!"

I summon 6 gem apples and throw it at my opponent.
He either doesn't notice the apples or ignores them entirely. He manifests a creepy looking tome and begins chanting some type of incantation.

[@Andy]

Andykhang said:
As I formulate a plan in my mind, the match finally begin. Hearing that, I set myself up in a stance.

"Well then...HGYAAA!"

I swiftly accelerate toward him, while simultaneously disperse his mind and power, so that he can't concentrate and accumulate his power, and punch him to knock him out of the stage.
While the attack on his mind seems to be working, your own physical attacks don't seem to be doing much. While guarding your strikes, he slowly pushes you back towards the center of the stage.

[@Smashor (I'm just gonna let you do your own thing)]

[@Monarch/Jack/Christian]

The Stranger swiftly dodges the eye ray, causing the creature to become even more frustrated. Timothy's ice beam softly squishes onto its cheek, which it wipes off using one of its tendrils.

It fires another magic ray, this time at Timothy.

hmph

I teleport behind the group and fire a series of Neon blasts at them, making sure that it won't vaporize them on contact, Lock-on seemingly make the first one home in on once of them

"Guys, lets make sure to not get in front of each others attacks!" I yell

I easily see past the illusions. I set up a healing spot for anyone who needs it, while teleporting behind the Purple one and trying to kick him in the head.

I get knocked on the ground by the hit.

Most of my back and wings are pretty damaged, but my healing factor is starting to repair the damage.

I roar in pain, using Hyper Voice against incoming crossbow bolts and the enemy team.

My first battle is against Not-Manuelo. We both walk towards the center of the arena. I create a layer of armor separated from my body in case he tries anything with Killer Queen.

"Honestly, the problem I'll have is incapacitating you without killing you. My scanners show that your..."

I stutter for a second.

"Well, your stronger than I thought you'd be, but that doesn't matter. I could still one shot you by blinking."

Suddenly, Not-Manuelo chops his own arm off. It then regrows.

"Wait, DIO has to reattach his limbs, he can't just regenerate them freely. Wait, you don't mean..."

"The fact is, my master believed the origional Manuelo to be much to weak physically to be of any use."

"Someone's never heard of hax..."

"The soul they replicated for me was different. It was one of Manuelo's souls from a different universe. This is the case for all of my souls, as well as other dark clones. The Multiverse is infinite and vast, and my master has already taken over so much. This includes parallel universes. But, of course, even with this extra power, I still can't scratch you. That is why my master gave me this."

Not-Manuelo pulls out a small, black heart.

"Of course, it has infinitely less power than the original, but it is enough to allow me to physically contend with you."

"How did you get that past the no equipment rule? Hey! Literally anyone! He broke the no equipment ru-"

I get punched in the face by an invisible force. It dosn't hurt, but it's enough to get me to stop talking.

"The thing is, I tucked it inside my very body so I could pull it out later. Legally, this is part of my body."

"I feel like that's a stretch."

"Nothing is a stretch when you have a force from... Beyond."

"Oh. I get it."

I attempt to punch him. But, he simply stops time. He then crushes the infinitely-weaker-but-still-very-strong Chaos Heart in his hand. He then chops me into the back of the head.

"And time resumes"

I go flying, but remain in the arena. I then scan him.

"Great. Just what JoJo needed. To be Solar System Level."

"I could easily just stop time and push you out of the arena, but that wouldn't be fun."

"This is gonna suck."

"Agreed."

Timothy was just barely hit by the beam as he tried to fly away. This...wasn't working out it seemed. It hit him in the foot and sent him spinning around in the space. Well that's cool. Either way Timothy was still shooting his beam when he was hit, and now he became a circling beam of ice that was trying to direct itself to the beholder

Aaaand

I detonate the apples.

Cause they're bombs.

Potentially interrupting whatever he was chanting

Back