• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RWBY Discussion Thread

@Drellix

Qrow just gave us the creation myth where two gods who created Remnant also created artifacts that represent the concepts of knowledge, creation, destruction and choice.

I'm serious.

They're still way too vague to get profiles (We don't even know what they look like), but it's an amazing thing to happen.

One of the Gods also created the Grimm, and they both combined made humanity.

How much do you wanna bet Salem is the result of the Dark God creating a mixture of Grimm and human?

Well, we do have a profile for Salem, and basically the only thing we know about her is what she looks like so it's not that much of a difference to what we know about the gods. But what I was most excited about was just hearing what Qrow's semblance was. I never expected it to be something like that, it's pretty cool.

It was pretty expected since he's always alone and hiding his depression by drinking and staying in a pseudo-relaxed state

Also are the Silver Eyes one of the 4 Relics since that is why Salem is sending people after Ruby?

No they aren't, the relics are physical objects, that was stated by Qrow in episode 8. Also I think Ozpin's cane might be a Relic or is the key to where the Relic is.

Salem doesn't seem to care about Ruby, the only reason Tyrian went after her was because Salem granted Cinder's request in episode 1. As Watts said, Ruby is Cinder's problem not theirs.

They aren't scared or interested in Ruby because they've already delt with the Silver-Eye Warriors before and she's only a novice compared to the others.

(However I don't know why Salem wanted Ruby alive)

So, would volume 4 version of Yang get her AP upgraded for her prosthetic arm? There's nothing to suggest Taiyang is weaker than other huntsmen, and that arm clearly hurt him.

Back