• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RuneScape Revision/Deletion

Assaltwaffle

VS Battles
Retired
The RuneScape verse on this Wiki is in shambles unlike many others.

1. The verse page itself. It looks terrible and is borderline useless. It tells of the Universe level Elder gods (which are only Universe as a group, might I add) and the entire god heirarchy. NONE of the characters in this heirarchy have profiles. The Player is the only one with a profile, and his stats don't make sense. Speaking of stats...

2. The stats have basically no justifications and are outright nonsensical. Verac The Defiled is rated at Town level for ignoring armor and protection. He is at Town level for durability negation.

Karil The Tainted is rated as AT MOST 10-B. Why? The man is a magically enhanced ghost wielding a Crossbow and he isn't even stronger than a normal human?! Oh but wait, he does have Street level durability. Wait wut.

Dharok The Wretched is also sliding in at 10-B despite wielding an axe the size of his torso and getting exponentially stronger as he is wounded (also he is still a magic-enhanced ghost who is stronger than any normal human barehanded). Also the justification for this is that he can one-shot players and deal a lot of damage (at least this is what I could scavenge from the word salad that wants to be a sentence). So being stronger than most enemies in the game (which include Dragons, Demons, and more) he gets 10-B. Not only is this using game mechanics to scale, it isn't even doing THAT right.

Tuska is 6-A for a feat that yielded 1.48 Pentatons of enegy. That is fine and dandy except the feat in question is absent. She is Massively Hypersonic for a reason that is not listed and despite being several hundred times larger than an Elephant she only has Superhuman lifting strength.

The Player is listed as 9-B for fending off Dragons. Not unreasonable, but the Player has FAR higher feats than fighting off normal dragons. The player can survive the Queen Black Dragon, a beast that has a head larger than most buildings. He is also powered up by Guthix, making him/her comparable to the strength of some gods.

3. The grammar and formatting are beyond bad. Read the profiles I linked it is will become apparent very quickly that someone with little understanding of the English language put them together. Also, Verac's picture is a player wearing the armor set, and not the actual ghost Verac in question. Not only is this not correct, but it isn't consistent with the other two on the Wiki, who both have their correct images.

So yeah. All in all most pages are in ruins with little to no justification. The justification that is present is either completely nonsensical or borderline impossible to understand.

TLDR: The verse is in ruins and needs so much work (probably so much work that it isn't worth cleaning a verse that isn't even close to completed on the Wiki). Just take a look at the profiles and see for yourselves. The verse needs to be deleted imo.

I mean first they all need to be sorted. We still have characters getting AP from bypassing durability and the weakest supernatural archer of all time.

The verse is in absolute ruins and tbh I am kinda sad that no one cares enough to change or just outright delete the pages.

I personally don't know anywhere near enough about the verse, or else I'd make an honest attempt at doing it myself.

I've noticed the profiles being bad for awhile but didn't know enough to chime in. I played Runescape for a few hours when I was 12, but never got into it.

Does anyone know Tuska's "Only blast" is? I could probably do a quick calc of it if need be.

I'll get together some RS feats later. There is a great early game feat that could give a baseline to a lot of the characters that involves tanking a point-blank explosion.

I will calc with you if you want to get it done faster, Dark.

I am not on my computer right now, but I have 5 feats in mind that can be calced that will give a nice Low-high tier guideline.

The cosmology lore talk they recently did might make the Elder Gods at least 2-C as each plane is apparently in its own timespace or something along those lines.

Low tier: Goblin eats explosio. Done!

Mudknuckles, a normal goblin, creates a dinner that explodes violently, punching a hole through the roof of the cave, sending the metal cauldron flying through the air (along with the top of the cave that it hole-punched out), searing the room, and leaving behind a crater in the floor.

Mid tier: Elvarg the dragon burns down a ship and summons clouds. High Priority!

Elvarg, the legendary green dragon, summons a small thunderstorm, shows off a bit of speed, and burns down a ship (and some poor guy who got caught in the fire).

Mid level player lifts a boulder.

The player is able to lift this large boulder not that long into his/her journey.

High tier: The Dragonkin incinerate Idria.

The Dragonkin casually incinerate Idria, a character on-par with the mid game player, in one shot. Serves as a feat and a probably weak calculation (turning someone to dust isn't very impressive given the level of power we are approaching now).

After that they then proceed to kill Lucien, a character who was, at the time of his death, the strongest known entity aside from the gods; they were able to shrug off and get up after his attacks with no noticeable injury.

The Queen Black Dragon swings its head.

A possible KE feat. The QBD, a massive dragon dozens of times larger than the largest of its other kin, swings its head as an attack. The shear mass and speed of this attack is likely to give decent KE results.

Armadyl and Bandos raise pillars.

Two minor gods raise these huge pillars from the ground to serve as their battle fortresses. The huge pillar is then destroyed (fragmentation if using a value), and Bandos is decapitated with it.

Bandos chunks goblins.

Bandos decides he wants to throw something at Armadyl, so he promptly picks up some goblins and throws them so hard they vanish into the horizon.

Zamorak and Saradomin destroy Lumbridge. Done!

Two major gods clash and destroy the entire landscape of Lumbridge, leaving a massive crater in their wake.

Top Tier: A lot of statements, not many on-screen feats. Tuska destroys planets.

The Elder Gods create planets and have, over time, created the physical universe. If they are responsible for creating all the realms, they would be 2-C, as there are at least four seperate space-time continuums in RS (Real world, Spirit world, at least two Abyss [Abyss are realms that separate the other universes}), with the possibility of MANY more (I say possibility as it is unknown of all the other realms are universal in size).

The Spirit Beast utilizes space-time destruction, and reduced parts of a universe to complete nothingness in its attempts to claw its way back to the real world. This created The Void, a possibly infinite plane outside of four-dimensional space-time.

So... Who scales?

The Goblin explosion scales to all early game creatures and the early game player.

Elvarg's feat scales to the mid-game creatures and the mid-game player. This INCLUDES the Barrows Brothers (Verac, Dharok, Karil, Ect.) that desperately need revision. This one is big.

The player's boulder lift scales to the player from mid game onward, as well as anyone physically stronger.

The Dragonkin scale to the minor/major gods.

The Queen Black Dragon is vastly weaker than the Dragonkin, and is an accidental creation of them; anything she can do the Dragonkin can do better.

The minor/major gods scale to each other, as there are only marginal power differences between them.

Sadly the only one of the Top Tier feats that has any scaling is Tuska's planet busting, as an empowered Vorago kills her. All the other feats are stand-alone.

The Elder Gods are incomparable and are vastly beyond all other characters, as they consider all life, even the strongest life, to be meaningless and inconsequential to them. They could kill the End Game Player (who is a god-killer at this point) with a thought.

The Spirit Beast is never directly fought, but is instead wounded by forcing it to eat corrupted souls and exploit its other weaknesses to get it to take physical form (a form that is still one of the most deadly creatures in the world).

Also I could never find Tuska's "calcable" attack. The only cutscene I can find of it was it being killed by Vorago.

Back