• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rules for Minecraft (Question)

Minecraft Rules​

• Based on context provided by this interview, the End Poem has been deemed insufficient to base profiles, statistics, et cetera on. To summarize, it has been decided that the End Poem is both insufficient to prove potential ratings and considered too questionable in its legitimacy (refer to the aforementioned interview) to support it as justification for any use on this wiki.
I had opened a CRT for the Player. In this CRT, I was arguing that the Player was 5D, then a man came up and argued against me very firmly. It's up to the last of the long posts and last night the CRT was turned off while I was replying to the guy. The response I wrote to the man did not go, and so I was disgraced.

I think similar CRTs were opened before, even joined AKM-sama, but such a situation did not happen. For some reason, Bobsican tagged this rule as soon as I entered. Then an admin named Maverick_Zero_X shut down my CRT. It was extremely awkward because if I had stayed on the defensive, that is, if I had been able to send the response against that guy, I would have even had a chance to win. But I couldn't send it because of such a ridiculous rule. Now I would like to ask, what is the meaning of this rule? By the way, I would like to leave the answer I wrote to the man on this CRT but could not send:
My answer to what you said is absolutely no. There is a situation that we can reconcile with subjective reality, but there is only one possibility, and now it's my turn, I delete that possibility.

PART PART

1. Is the Minecraft Universe real or fictional?
An interpretation can be made in this direction on the issue of giving hax, but my interpretation here is the opposite. Of course, you said that a single example would not be correct for figurative discourses, so I will present these arguments to you assuming that there is no figurative discourse. If you claim otherwise, present an argument. The Minecraft universe is a real universe. This is a universe that Player has created at the level of the writer, thus creating with the "power given to him by the author". So why not this universe in dreams? The player does not finish it in his thoughts, the story of the game, the basis of the game, the game and everything that happens in the game (death, food, life, etc.) presents a proposition that the universe is real. Does the universe need suggestion? Normally, I said I wouldn't leave it to possibilities, I'll keep my word; The Minecraft universe is in a corner of fiction. Although for the Player "wake up from the dream!" Even if it is said, the dream here is metaphorical, where do I get this interpretation from? Something is offered in the story for the universe to be fictitious or created in dreams, "that's too much to be a dream." Now you're going to say, "it might be a figurative phrase." But it is not. Here they have preserved the original balance of the story. If the Minecraft universe were equivalent to a child's dream, the story would not be able to progress in a stabilized manner, and therefore, our character would not be able to make the moves I mentioned earlier. In the story, he states that this universe is not just a dream.

Mistake Highlighting Note: Creating the universe with your thoughts might just be a hax for you. Have you ever researched? Creating the universe with thoughts can be hax, tier, superstition. It clearly tiers if the universe is at the reality level, but haxs if the universe isn't real (or created by a tool). I wanted to highlight your mistake. (düzenlendi)

2. Where is the cannon status?
End Poem is a place where the game story is reconciled. Here, they associate the creation of the universe, the shaping of the universe, and everything else with a level of power. They call this power "level" and it's a loser when the player is at the first level, it gets better at the second level. But when he gets to that level that writers brag about, he will be able to perceive a dimensionality beyond the writers and therefore his own universe. End Poem is canon because it is an official game storytelling resource and a story connector.

3. Where is the R>F proofs?
"However, this is not the case for every setting. In certain situations, we would not grant a R>F Transcendence to those who exist in the 'real world' compared to the game. Whether we do or not, it has to do with the perspective of the story. For the R>F transcendence to be indexed, the portrayal of the transcendence must be taken into account. If the transcendence is treated as sufficiently portrayed and is important to the story (i.e. being the literal author of the world with complete control over it), then it's valid. If it is not sufficiently portrayed as transcendence compared to the fictional world, then we would not index it as such and would simply tier it as if no R>F transcendence was involved."

Let's start with the subject, as I explained above, we are not talking about a false universe. The universe is a 4D and normal universe, as can be understood by looking at the statuses, so the Player is also 4D. The things in the article I gave here do not conflict with my story, on the contrary, they do. The story explains the state of transcendence (waking out of fiction, thus seeing it as fiction or transcending fiction). Likewise, the process of "creating" the universe we do with author powers also provides the ability to be a real writer. The reality level of the author and therefore of the universe can also be understood by looking at cosmology. It is not fictitious and we get a feat as a result of waking up from the fiction, thus transcending the fiction or seeing it as fiction. Our feats that didn't oppose R>F now have to resort to R>F, there is no fallacy event for the relation R>F. Therefore, there is no point that we cannot reconcile. In this way, it provides an R>F relationship for 4D, 5D as written in the Blog.

Ahh... I guess I won't read it. I was too lazy. It would be nice if you could send the scans as well.

I don't understand exactly what kind of a question this is. Are you asking why this rule exists or something else?

Back