• Important information regarding upcoming advertisements in this forum.

Please click here for further information.
  • After Fandom's UCP update, galleries that had advanced and unconventional coding are no longer working properly.

Please click here if you are willing to help out with fixing this problem.

Rule Violations Reports (New forum)

There is no other way to describe these accusations against Gews than outright nonsense. Literally nothing being brought up constitutes as actual evidence for being a sock puppet, even if he actually is one.

Believe me I seen people who act like Gews when he is on the CSAP and these Guest socks were 100% proven true such as DeadX and Chibi

Can we just stop this cov now since we made a decision

The aggressive and hacking and spite ask Blood, Dragon, Oofman and Sky and they can back up my claims and no I am no sock of neither

Literally only one of those reports was false actually. You have been warned repeatedly thanks to the other ones.

I didn't see Mike back down from tge discussion before I posted, so fair enough.

And you've repeatedly failed to prove that.
I don't remember any of Gew's being correct

I only tried once and even then I was only saying what I was seeing might be correct

Jesus Christ guys we don't need to "no u" this.

So what? He's dropped it, you're trying to drag it out to ban him, please don't. I've seen so much petty shit between these two but I don't think Ican't deserves to be banned for this.

Ok, I literally have no idea what you're talking about.
https://deathbattlefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Dreamy_Luigi300986

That is SkyBlazero

Believe me if you think Sky is a sock of Goodname all cause he also believes that Gews is a sock of Guest then you might as well call Dragon, BloodyBloodWork, Oofman, Crash the King 2, or MinecraftFan300 of being socks in that logic because before they also literally believe that Gews was a sock of Guest

That is all I say and its over

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
https://deathbattlefanon.fandom.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/Dreamy_Luigi300986

That is SkyBlazero

Believe me if you think Sky is a sock of Goodname all cause he also believes that Gews is a sock of Guest then you might as well call Dragon, BloodyBloodWork, Oofman, Crash the King 2, or MinecraftFan300 of being socks cause before they believe that Gews was a sock of Guest
What? No. That's not what I was saying at all. I thought you were a sock of goodname. Admittedly, I was probably wrong about that.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Jesus Christ guys we don't need to "no u" this.

So what? He's dropped it, you're trying to drag it out to ban him, please don't. I've seen so much petty shit between these two but I don't think Ican't deserves to be banned for this.
Goodname didn't drop it. At most, he said he was 50/50 about.

I'd agree with you if I wasn't convinced he made a false report on purpose.

Yeah and it was a mistake alright? Damn your taking this like its serious bad @The Wright Way

It was because Guest is likely trying to ruin others and I run a discord server the Court to catch socks such as Phem See to prevent that from happening so I thought that Gews was Guest because the judges in the server were on agree and it was a wrong person after that

Once again leave it and yes I made the report cause I had my thoughts of it for a while and tried to see more patterns before

Last edited:

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Yep, my mistake, Mike reported, then Goodname jumped in.

I'm still not convinced that personal motivation didn't have a roll here, and reading back through, some other guys agree with me.

I'm willing to believe that Mike is innocent in this, but with how many times that Gews and Goodname have brought their petty rivalry to the RVR thread, I simply can't believe that this isn't just another step in an escalating rivalry. Given how both have a history of dragging each other to the RVR over and over, something should probably be done about this.

No its my fault I thought of them Guest and Gews being socks and I asked the others for an eyewitnesses which Goodname came while the others can't log in for some reason

If the others on the server did not believe it, Guest socks would be a different person and a different suspicious then Gews its just that most of the people on the Court Server agree

Goodname didn't drop it. At most, he said he was 50/50 about.

It really seemed to me like they were both ready to stop talking about it. They both seemed to hold an attitude along the lines of "Well, there's still a chance, but you guys disagree so whatever."

I'll accept your apology Wright but you have to not falsely report me again. The next person who falsely reports me and has a role such as Discussion Mod or Chat Mod should have it taken away in my opinion.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
That's also ironic coming from someone who has both been falsely reported by and has falsely reported the same exact guy. Multiple times.

You got out of trouble this time, sure. But if you only listen to one thing I say in your entire life, listen now. You and Gews need to bury the hatchet. Because, sooner or later, it's going to bite you both in the ass big time.

I'll accept your apology Wright but you have to not falsely report me again. The next person who falsely reports me and has a role such as Discussion Mod or Chat Mod should have it taken away in my opinion.
Because clearly, mods aren't humans and are not supposed to make mistakes.

Mistakes happen, Mods aren't some omniscient beings who can't make mistakes.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
This is starting to feel like trying to get two preschoolers to apologize. Just... have a private conversation and talk it out so we can stop hearing about it on the RVR, okay? We've dragged this out enough.

I think this is grounds for a ban

Doesn't matter who may or may not be doing it. All that matters is tracking down the offending accounts, banning them, and reverting their edits.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
I am posting this here because Mobile Editing may open up floodgates to a lot of rulebreaks.

Please be aware that Mobile Editing is open due to the UCP update. I have given an announcement for people who only seem to be aware of Discussions and are noticing the edit button that they should not edit without first reading the rules.

I suggest filtering the RecentChanges to "newcomers" and "learners" in order to see inexperienced users who are editing quickly. At the moment, those are the best tools for finding vandalism via new users. Placing the limit to 5000 is doable on RecentChanges but it puts a strain on the page, so I recommend 1000 edits.

If you would like a "Live" version of RecentChanges that will give you (a lot) of desktop notifications while you are patrolling, please use this RCM Page on my wiki, turn on Ajax, turn off "Discussions" from the dropdown and allow notifications from your URL.
Let's focus on NoGround's instructions please.

Also, I contacted Fandom with a request to shut off mobile editing, and to make the source code editor the default option for the VS Battles wiki.

Why do they ruin this for everyone?
"Hey a page that is usually locked is open, maybe I can make some long-needed some edits to the spelling and stuff! ...NAH!"

Maybe it's because they want to update a page to a higher tier and know that if they make a CRT everyone wil disagree with it...

Still no excuse to edit a page without permission.....

And the page wil be reverted back to his earlier state anyways. So i have no idea what even the point is of editing a page without permission or a CRT....

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Likely due to that the wiki has been locked for a long time, mobile editing is turned on, and that these are young editors who are far too clueless to edit properly.

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
Anyway, I banned the vandal. Should I lock the page he vandalised as well?

Antvasima

VS Battles
Bureaucrat
Sysop
It is a tier 1 page, but I do not know if it has been unlocked due to some ongoing revision.

What no?
Banning him for asking to make a profile that you don’t want (I don’t think it breaks any rules too.) Is dumb, extremely dumb.

No, it's banning him because he repeatedly asks to even tho he was told strongly no while bringing nothing new to the table

That still isn’t ban worthy.
At least Mike actually tried to give reasoning.
This is even more childish and petty.

Ok, it still isn’t a big deal or bannable offense.
If this is enough to ban people than I doubt we would even have wiki members at this rate.

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
"Those warnings were for making inaccurate and low-quality profiles"

And yet you make 4 threads (and like about 10 more hidden attempts here and there) about bringing back Cool Cat , a profile YOU YOURSELF admitted, you never read books off, and gave P&A based on online pulblicity blurbs, you gave Subsonic reactions for moving out of the way of a car in a suburb, and you tried to get 9-B by scaling it off real life lions for no reason whatsoever.

Interesting, interesting.

The_Impress

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Also rq, what about the Teletubbies thread you made trying to get them profiles for this, where you gave them 9-B by comparing the Real Life Suits and using a purposely sped up footage, along with a cartoony jump in the opening?

This is just the amount this guy learnt from my profilemaking ban btw, he still did the exact same stuff that got him blocked in the first place, IN HIS BLOCK PERIOD

So can we just ban him since it's very clear he's just gonna continue making wack pages like that are straight up lying or not backed up at all?

Like he already got warnings about this so

I didn't give him the feats based on the review. I tried giving him an upgrade, and when you asked for scans, I found something that said he entered the "world match" or something. The original profile only listed him as 10-A, which is provable either way because he's been shown with a black belt, participated in many sports, and wrestled. I didn't give him subsonic reactions, I said his speed was "likely higher". The "scaling off real cats" thing was something I got from the apparently awful Cat in the Hat profile.

also I only said the teletubbies were 10-A get on my level of teletubby lore smh

So can we just ban him since it's very clear he's just gonna continue making wack pages like that are straight up lying or not backed up at all?

Like he already got warnings about this so
He never even made the page recently.
Just asking because other pages made it seem more justified.
Jeez man that is petty.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Smoke... I explicitly told you to never bring up Cool Cat again. He's not worth the hassel of giving a profile.

For fuck's sake, we've removed Cool Cats profile before, just take the hint and drop it already.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Thread Moderator
Also rq, what about the Teletubbies thread you made trying to get them profiles for this, where you gave them 9-B by comparing the Real Life Suits and using a purposely sped up footage, along with a cartoony jump in the opening?

This is just the amount this guy learnt from my profilemaking ban btw, he still did the exact same stuff that got him blocked in the first place, IN HIS BLOCK PERIOD
Yeah, at this point, just permaban him. He obviously doesn't actually care about the rules.