• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 68

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, not only do these go to far, but they are too numerous to be forgiven. Being slightly racist once or twice is one thing, though being this bad this many times I think warrants a Permaban.

Some of those comments should even warrant jailtime, the ones asking people for sex, even acknowledging that the people she was talking to were below the age of consent, but still making requests, that is a felony.

She also manipulates people, when we talk about her here she comes on and is all, "but I am so abused and need help", though if she needed help she wouldn't only bring it up when conversation about punishing her for her actions are happening, she wants to take advantage to people who sympathize for pity people in such situations.

Despite being banned before she continues to act this way, I agree that permabanning is more than justified, as this is just repulsive and full-on pedophillia, so it is not just immoral and discriminatory, but is also a crime.

@Ploz That link you just posted doesn't work.

When initially uploading images to imgur the preview's only saved on your computer. You linked to the preview on your computer (which we can't see) instead of the image on imgur itself.

I fixed it now.

And I can have others advocate that was Mado if for some reason that doesn't sufffice (DDM was also in this GC so he could do so too).

Permabanning is a mercy compared to what she deserves, she deserves to go to f***ing prison for her insistance on sex, even with people she knows are below the age of consent. Not only is she a racist bigot, but she is a open, and pushy pedophile as well.

I actually feel physically sick from what I read. This mixed with continuing her actions even after being banned previously, the only other option is Permabanning.

I know, I just can't stand people like her. She is a flat out pedophile, and it is simply wrong. The racism is one thing (still permaban worthy though), but her sexual behavior is a thousand steps too far.

It is unfortunate, but I must agree with a permaban at this point. Her behavior cannot possibly be tolerated here.

Her comments about black people makes me feel bad, I hear all types of racism words everyday against some friends or when I am on Twitter but what she said is something beyond. As the others already said, a perma ban would be a mercy

I feel stupid for thinking that she would improve herself and pass page.

Really conflicted of whether this behavior was result of her supposed abuse, or that it false and she was always like that.

I used to feel pity for her. Now I don't.

Consider me a supporter of a permban. Wasn't the only time & place she was permbanned from somewhere.

I usually do not go into this type of business here, but I feel like as a person who had some level of interaction with her I have to agree completely with permaban, that's gross man

Bambu has banned her.

Wokistan said:
Bambu has banned her.
He banned her a month ago over the stuff she did in the last RVT. I'm trying to get it extended to a permaban since the current one is only 2 months and doesn't account for the recent stuff.

Banned a Mado troll after they started spamming "hail mckmal" in chat. They've begun recycling old content.

I agree with the ban for Matodsuki, and it's put in place.

Also, I think her page should be deleted and for her contributions to be whammed, since what she did is in line for trolls who get that level of punishment

I'm Blue daba dee daba die said:
I agree with the ban for Matodsuki, and it's put in place.
Also, I think her page should be deleted and for her contributions to be whammed, since what she did is in line for trolls who get that level of punishment
I don't know about that. This was stuff discovered off-site and her past contributions aren't necessarily trollish in nature.

Oh yeah I missed that, she should not be whammed at all.

Whamming isn't a punishment. It's a way of clearing out contributions so that other people can't see the gore/**** that was posted. Doing it on someone who has actually edited the pages could severely damage the wiki and require Fandom to restore it from a backup.

We only use the Wham script for those who did nothing but post ****/gore or basically nothing but troll from the very start. User's who've been active for a while or have many edits should never be whammed regardless of whether or not they're banned as some posts are either not too bad, and some may even be constructive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back