• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 67

Status
Not open for further replies.
You can disagree with a staff member by bringing light to a previous point, and for reference, a content mod isn't exactly a higher authority than bluenames in CRTs, also Ad hominem is literally a term on the wiki, so.

I haven't been exactly caught up on this drama, just stating these points are kinda BS

@Goodyfresh While I agree it is jarring to hear someone open up with technical lingo in what you perceive as a normal friendly situation, it may serve you well to learn the lingo. We have a page documenting normal logical fallacies often used with examples to provide you with a better understanding of how to avoid 'em.

Nobody's perfect, just chill out a bit.

You should also try not to assume Udl is being overly hostile or trolling unless he outright calls you a name or something. From personal experience, everything you've outlined can be chalked up to the manner in which he talks and how blunt he is most of the time, even when he's relatively happier than usual. I saw most of the conversation myself, and frankly, he wasn't even being that negative compared to what his normal disposition is like. Not until somewhere near the end, at least.

He's easy to dislike and all, but I've seen what it looks like when he's actually trying to be an asshole, and this wasn't it.

OKAY, I've talked to Goji, you guys have a really bad track record of who's who and who I am.

Firstly, Imagine is not me. There was a Screenshot taken way out of context where he was talking about being a parody account, because of the toxicity he's deleted it from his wall. He didn't go hard on proving it only because he didn't care enough to try, There are many accounts accused of being me in streets simply for having a similar ideology or such. There's many differences in behavior that can be observed, I literally could got give any time on most of the disorganized things that go on here and I definitely have the thought of 1-A Sonic which is literally the only reason most of you guys don't want me here, you don't see me doing any of the crap from 8 months, to 1 year and 3 months ago. I'm way more restrained than before, been doing constructive things and keeping things on a medium, I Literally want everything flat and straight forward.

On the topic of identity of alternative mannerisms I've been "ZaStando27ByThe11" and "ZaStandoBoi" there might have been one more but I don't remember the name, these accounts were made for the purpose of explaining the situation and verifying who is who and who's doing what, I really don't want to break promises about mentioning the people who do want drama and no smoke but know this to be the case. Those accounts I mentioned are old though and were banned, I've literally been doing my own things since then. I'm overall fine with Medeus and have had cool and warm discussions on Discord.

And those fake accounts that are supposedly me are not me, are not me LoL 😂, I don't care enough and definitely not malicious enough to fake being other users and cause chaos around the wiki like most would claim, Corgi, bandwagon haters and Chadnation members who were banned is likely making false accounts for sheep reasons, I cannot fathom how you could not see through such an obvious trap, I've been patient enough to ask for a trial, shorten of ban or even unban and I've either been getting slandered, Hit in the face by a door or just left on read (though exceptions are people who are busy I understand) each in the span of 2-3 weeks each time and did a whole month and a week this time.

So Ploz and them are tripping. I'm ZaStando27, I AM. You could ban me but I want no troubles, wanted to send a brief message and letting you guys know that I would like a shot. Enjoy yourselves, have a good day, stay safe and look out for the corona-virus my brothers and sisters.

Edit: I am not into kids lmfao and who's dealing with the blitzseventeen thing? He was unbanned in Character Stats and Profiles btw.

ZaStando27ForThe3rdTime said:
so many words
That's nice. You're still a sock trying to stir up shenanigans, and we still have no proof that anything you said is true.

Banhammer when?

I never even said those accounts were you, I literally said the opposite if you read correctly?

You implied Imagine was me I was referring To The group in its entirety. I've made Socks but not to circumvent through the ban but quickly rip apart some things that were going on that required my input to clear troubles and misconceptions, I would tell Antvasima about it and then he would either let me stay for a bit and then tell the mods to ban me or deal with the situation and then insta ban me. I have no idea how all this chaos can happen even when I'm not physically there to initiate it which I also notice on discord lol.

That's nice. You're still a sock trying to stir up shenanigans.

Banhammer when?

Not stirring, clearing. Which is the only reason I made this account. I made it clear and it's very obvious.

ZaStando27ForThe3rdTime said:
You implied Imagine was me I was referring To The group in its entirety. I've made Socks but not to circumvent through the ban but quickly rip apart some things that were going on that required my input to clear troubles and misconceptions
That's the only person I've said you are because there was glaring context that supported what they were saying. I actively said you weren't multiple people in this thread, I'm not sure why you're trying to label me like this is my point.

The context was whack, he was referring to the YouTube Channel not The user on Fandom and that was once again changed because it's no longer a parody of my real name so that wouldn't matter either way because the group I made indexes that very concept and you're in it. Overall yeah I'm not any of the people mentioned in this thread, I had received this info from Goji after replying to a few people in my videos on YouTube. Wowee I was flabbergasted at what I found.

Not that this back-and-forth discussion isn't amusing or anything, but if you two could perhaps take it outside of the RVT, that would be nice. It's not all that relevant to the report at hand, and isn't exactly resolving anything important on its own either.

It's very simple; report, await relevant staff response, don't fill the RVT with chatter or bickering in the meantime. Everything else is unnecessary.

Goodyfresh said:
You guys should read the Part 1 CRT thread before just dismissing me.
I'm going to stop you right here because, as I said previously, I've already read through most of the conversation myself.

Literally nothing you have mentioned him doing is outright RVT-worthy in and of itself, and neither is a good 90% of the thread itself. You have him arguing in ways you do not like, you doing the same to him, and then both of you very gradually growing snide towards each other over the course of the discussion because of it. That's the brass tacks of it, and painting it as anything more is not something I'd advise.

Frankly speaking, there isn't a rule against "logical fallacies" on the Discussion Rules page. There is a note advising users to read the page containing those fallacies. That's all. As long as he's not trolling (he wasn't), being malicious (he wasn't until possibly at the end, if you want to be very loose with the definition of the word) or otherwise violating other users' rights with his speech (he really wasn't), there isn't a rule that's been broken. It's just something you're going to have to deal with.

I really do feel like you're overreacting to this situation. You need to sit back and calm down for a while. It's not that big a deal.

I'm sure you'll be fine. Like I said, just sit back and calm down for a while, and try not to think about it so hard. Nobody else is that concerned about this, and you seem to be building this situation up in your head a lot more than necessary. It really isn't that severe an issue.

Maverick Zero X said:
Should the gigantic discussion above be deleted?
I'm actually going to delete literally all my posts about it. My bad guys.

Edit: Done. Again, sorry. I've just been genuinely fearful and on-edge and going stir-crazy in-real-life lately, but that is no excuse for taking it out on people on here. I will strive to put in more thought before hitting the reply button from now on.

I believe he may have been referring to the one involving ZaStando and whoever else, but whatever the case, do what you like.

Maverick Zero X said:
Both the nonsense with Zastando and whatever Goodyfresh was up to, yes.
Okay well I deleted literally all my big posts here. If people want to go ahead and remove their replies to me as well to un-clutter the thread, that's fine, I'll understand.

Again guys, I'm sorry. I will try not to let how crazy I am going from the situation in real-life to effect my behavior on here anymore.

This user is someone who has no contributions and at first used my exact Discord name, and proceeded to say I knew them. Then they changed their name to another user.

Yeah "Socks" and "Fakers" I'd have to agree but I'm ready for my ban anytime I would like to get input about my response, all these people either posing as me or other crap.

All this chaos and I'm not physically here to make it happen. I just want understanding and peace.

It appears the staff aren't active currently rn but I'm sure something can be worked out.Besides it's obvious that you wouldn't really go around saying stuff that goes agasint you as that wouldn't make any sense.

Someone ban him, this is a fake user trying to impersonate another user. He's also posted **** in the live chat.

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/4234479

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back