• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violations Reports - 62

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am fine with if you ban him for 3 weeks. He is consistently hostile, argumentative, rude, and disrespectful, and refuses to follow instructions.

Let alone the amount of times he acts hostile to DMC people by calling them wankers

And when he closed a FGO thread calling me ignorant

What's the policy on socks, anyways? How many have to crop up from the same guy before we talk to Fandom for an IP range block?

We already can block by IPs. People just use VPNs and stuff.

Yes, and Fandom range blocks do not usually work against VPNs, unless they block everybody who use it.

I suggested to Sannse that Fandom should change their policies to turn similar to Wikipedia in not allowing any known VPNs whatsoever for logging in. She suggested it to her colleagues, but they eventually decided that it would be too impractical since members who live in tyrannies might not be able to log in to Fandom anymore then.

Ant, I'm with you 100% on this, but I don't understand why the hell anyone living in a dictatorship would need to log into Fandom, of all things. The cons outweigh any potential benefits here.

Well, a lot of the Fandom audience live in China for example. There was also some other reason that I do not remember at the moment.

It's not like it's within Ant's control either way, since he already talked with his fandom liaison about that. Regardless, a message wall or something is probably a better part to talk about this than the RVT

Yes, agreed, and although I have the ability to communicate directly with the Fandom staff, given my councilor position, I obviously can only suggest things to them.

I feel like a lot of users tend to keep a VPN on (myself included) for most internet activity. I don't live in a dictatorship, it's just good to not be blocked in what I can see.

@Zamasu

I do not think that it is the same person.

The Wright Way said:
Crimson here was making personal insults and hostile remarks here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2015617?useskin=oasis
I've already deleted the offending replies, but I've left behind instances of other people quoting him so you can see what I'm talking about. In my opinion he should be given a warning but I'd like to hear other opinions first.
I mean... that instance was very tame compared to what I've witnessed in the past. I'm unsure if a full blown report is nessecary. But he does seem like the kind of person who could be troublesome later on. (Going off his comment history, and my experience with bad people online).

It sounds more like he's mostly stating his own personal opinion; though his attitude is a bit harsh. Though, I did read he made a few somewhat harsh comments like on one of the Saint Seiya threads. A light warning at worst, a ban is super excessive.

What kind of things did he say?

All he basically said was "Obito is a garbage tier/shit character" or "The arguments in the OP are weak as shit." He also made remarks of people arguing with him as "Making typical YouTube comments." Don't think that's enough to warrant a ban, but could receive a warning if he hasn't already. I'm a little busy to give the warning out myself.

It only seems to warrant a mild warning at most.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back