• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports (New forum)

This ain't the first or the second ban. If we need another in the first place, settling for permanent and keeping a look out for the possibility of change does seem safer.

Also, we really need to stop thinking as just "no hard rules have been broken". Stalking is not a nice deal, and other issues have happened. You can only build up so much trash along the way before you tell the person making the mess to really do something about it. That has been already done with Zach, it keeps piling up. Being reserved for the sake of not seeming "harsh" is just counterproductive for something like this, as far as I care.

The deed has been done.
100742FA8F7EC8BF5363D8E36985FD6B42013AE0

Now, we can rest.

Has somebody banned him from the wikis as well?

If we're going to be mirroring all bans across all 3 wikis as well as the forums now I'll go ahead and do that on FCOC.

Okay. I found Zachary annoying, but am not familiar with his other offenses, except for him posting lewd manga images.

I didn't say that we should automatically apply all bans in all three wikis from now onwards, but since most people seem to want to get rid of Zachary, and say that he stalks people, it seems most convenient in this case.

May as well. He wasn't active on FCOC and any activity that he'd have there from this point on would likely be in stalking. He was permanently banned from its Discord server ages ago anyways.

The RVR has 100 replies already? Jesus.

I have a legitimate question. How will you treat users who have been globally banned in fandom over things that don't necessarily have anything to do with our wiki or this forum? Like causing vandalism in a completely different wiki or something like that? Will you still kick them out? I'm not talking about GOP's case, just someone hypothetical.

@DxGenesis

We would have to evaluate on a case-to-case basis whether or not we consider them productive members.

Thank you for helping out.

Thank you Elizhaa. I appreciate it.

The God Of Procratination sent me the following message via my DeviantArt account:

"As much as I deserve my ban, I want back for a number of reasons. Is there anything I can do?"

Okay. What do the rest of you think?

GoP has quite literally been FANDOM banned. We can't do anything about it unless he appeals it himself. And given that he changed his PFP to hardcore loli **** for a sec there, I highly doubt he'll get anywhere with that. This discussion is not even worth having.

GoP has quite literally been FANDOM banned. We can't do anything about it unless he appeals it himself. And given that he changed his PFP to hardcore loli **** for a sec there, I highly doubt he'll get anywhere with that. This discussion is not even worth having.
Why he did that?

Back