• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Reports - 33

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, the first two links in question. Those I know for sure occured after the ban.

It's hard for me to point out specific examples because there are so many warnings that his message wall is a candy shop of them. I don't know how many people warned him and didn't post it on his wall either, that would be too difficult to dig up.

Okay. I am just saying that it is important that we only block him based on things that he did after he returned.

If he shaped up, previous problems would not be an issue.

I know, I just think it's important to have the record show that these aren't his first warnings, and that's he's had a years worth of them in advance yet he still keeps making problems for the wiki.

@ProfessorLord

Okay. Noted.

@Monarch Laciel

What do you think is an appropriate ban period based on the above?

I've returned the page back to the way it was before.

They should get a short ban or a strict warning, and if they continue a much more severe ban.

Ach, didn't notice they had already gotten a warning before.

Yeah, ban sounds good.

I blocked him for 2 months. The same as last time.

Continued here: https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2110628

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back