• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
True, but I am a connoisseur of quality drama. You, on the other hand, are like a dumpster diver of drama.

Artemiisia-X said:
@falcon I'm pretty sure, I am way more intelligent than any of you on vsb or here.
You already desmarted me so you're probably right tbh.

Ah, but here is the thing. I'm getting as much entertainment out of your verbal flailing as you presumably are getting out of my replies. So if your aim is to annoy me, I'm afraid you're doing rather poorly.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Seeings as you, and I quote, "Don't give a ****", I am pretty sure you don't mind a permaban. At least now you'll actually not waste your life trolling people on a site you dislike and waste our time.
Ok, answer me. Why do you ban a person who is only criticizing VS Battles Wiki (Artemiisia-X), but don't ban a person (The Everlasting) who sexually harasses people, and abuses his power INTENTIONALLY.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
But he was banned....By Wikia directly in fact. All across Fandom...
True, but the VSBW staff should have taken action by banning Everlasting forever, because sexual harassment is a CRIME.

Ok, answer me. Why do you ban a person who is only criticizing VS Battles Wiki (Artemiisia-X), but don't ban a person (The Everlasting) who sexually harasses people, and abuses his power INTENTIONALLY.

"only criticizing the wiki" by sending unsolicited personal shittalk o people's walls.

Perhaps they should have banned quicker if that's the point you're trying to make about Everlasting, it should probably be investigated, but Fandom took the initiative first.

>Sexual Harassment.

Going through this again over a situation that I no longer care about nor care to discuss.

1) I personally had no control over. I however do here. Also shittalking is not simply "criticizing".

2) That has been long over, get over it and stop bringing it up.

3) One does not simply ban someone after Fandom globally does so.

Asaslss said:
Another thing is, that users, and even staff members, make fun of the Discord members even though they were critcicizing people who deserved it.
Yet they also make fun of users and staff. It's okay for them to do it, but no one else can. That's a nice double standard. Also why are you bringing this mess over here when no one cares about that here? All you are here to do is cause drama.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Asaslss said:
Another thing is, that users, and even staff members, make fun of the Discord members even though they were critcicizing people who deserved it.
Yet they also make fun of users and staff. It's okay for them to do it, but no one else can. That's a nice double standard. Also why are you bringing this mess over here when no one cares about that here? All you are here to do is cause drama.
Because I have freedom of speech.

>Says the n-word multiple times

Enjoy your permanent global block.

Guys, stop responding to him before you end up getting in trouble too. Using the r-word especially is not prohibited I'm sure.

it's from the original Japanese Dub, something that was absent from the English DBZ, not sure about kai though

In other news I saw the BO4 Backout gameplay trailer and i'm hyped but knowing Activison they are going to kill said hype in about i'd give it two weeks

Falcon Brotherhood said:
In other news I saw the BO4 Backout gameplay trailer and i'm hyped but knowing Activison they are going to kill said hype in about i'd give it two weeks
i seriously cant get hyped for COD, ive tried :(, the last time i was hyped was with advance warfare

it was WW2 for me last year after an okay experience with Infinite warfare the year before and i'll be honest both games were decent but i'd stopped playing them for R6

I need a long break from the COD franchise for me to feel the need to play them again, i just feel that they haven't evolved all that much over the last few years outside of superficial stuff.

Plus the fanbase being divided on what the hell they want in thier games but at least its better then whatever the hell BF5 is trying to do.Even so i blame this whole thing starting when ghosts came out they bitched and moaned about the game being bad when i thought it was decent and thus the new path began

ehhhh they dug their own grave tbh

Battlefield 1 was a nice surprise but now they soiled that goodwill

again.

EA does what Ea does

also, we should probably take this outside of RVR thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back