• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rule Violation Report

Status
Not open for further replies.
We follow this thread. That is enough for us. Bumping is absolutely pointless and accomplishes nothing.

What're you talking about and what're you bumping? All the newest sockpuppets have been banned.

Promestein said:
What're you talking about and what're you bumping? All the newest sockpuppets have been banned.
He just bumped this thread here for no apparent reason. I have no idea what he means with his comment about VS battles.

I'm sure more will be back but I've banned the latest group.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Never thought I'd make one here, but this way we won't have to report problems that are happening here on the main site. Basically, this is where members will report any violations to our rules.

By violations I mean:

-Unreasonable and rude behavior

-Harassment

-Said person refuses to follow format despite warnings and advice.

-Are Sockpuppets

-Causing issues of the main VsBattlesWiki (They have to have been banned for it. We do this to keep cross-wiki drama to a minimum)

Note: DO NOT report someone over a petty disagreement. If you do you will be given a harsh warning if not outright banned depending on the situation.

Thank You.
I gut name Best cotton picker got my community New-VsBEX Wiki closed, cause I accidently made him a bureaucrat, the fandom staff blocked him, Lightbuster30 tolded me everything, and I just remove him as a other member from my old wiki Shonen & Sonic, i can't believe this. This Mckmal terrorism needs to stop.

He's been blocked here and reported to wikia on many occasions.

This user is banned on VSBW for trolling and is consistently spamming messages on Ant's message wall.

@Dragon If you're still around you may want to remove the comments on here and here that were made.

Mckmal was already IP banned, but he's using a VPN to bypass his ban. I've actually spoke to him over Discord (He's by trying at this for over 80 days now) and he hasn't changed in the slightest. Best action would be to simply block him on sight irregardless of whether or not he acts (given there's enough evidence for the account in question being a Mckmal sockpuppet), as he isn't even supposed to be on FANDOM in the first place.

As long as we have moderators on this site (which is pretty much the case), Mckmal can't do any damage. He's a 15 year old trying to attack us over him getting banned on VSBW, just block him and move on.

To note, he tells people to "search up your name and go to videos" because he thought that uploading NSFW content under the names of various users would do damage. He has done it beforehand and there's no real reason for us to care if we can't take down the videos he posts under our names, as it didn't even work when he tried it on VSBW (which was several months ago). Most of his threats are transparent.

Alright. Any chance someone can promote me so I can clear threads of spam and ban the accounts?

I know this is off wikia topic, but this guy right here managed to piss me off enough to know he is a outright troll.

He mentioned my ban.

Mentioned Kep when he is banned by Fandom.

https://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/The_Eversympathiser

What is even worse that only serve to give me more guilt than usual. How the blood hell this guy managed to find me is the question.

Not only that, he even managed to find my own thread on Marvel Database on Antvasima's message wall.

https://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Special:Contributions/The_Eversympathiser

https://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Thread:1180487

I am tempted to report this to Fandom if he didn't mention the ban I have back at Vs Battle Wiki as that one still give me guilt over the months.

Anyway I getting tired, but I might have to do something about it as it will serve to increasing my guilt even further if he isn't stopped since the guy in particular is not gonna stop harassing anyone due to recent drama in VS Battle Wiki.

Anyway this isn't the place for this discussion.

>*sigh* I should take a break if anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back