• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

rukia vs gray

Status
Not open for further replies.
rukia wins, she has great speed and can move even at absolute zero mode, i dont see gray having a way to hurt her if her mere touching of the ground creates earthquakes ^_^

Rukia speed blitzes.

However if speed was equal or if Gray was Massively Hypersonic, then I would say that Gray would take this.

gray might have more fire power then rukia with him being a devil slayer and all, but he has no way to avoid getting speedblitzes and he won't be able so survive hakka no Togama either.

@Swordslayer how would Gray take this if speed was equalised? Rukia can turn the area to *ABSOLUTE* zero, and while I have no idea how powerful current gray is because i dropped the series, I extremely doubt he could handle that. not to mention she has knowledge of afew Kidou and Bakudo/restraining spells.

anyway Rukia curbs hard.

rukia wins in so many ways lol.

stats

rukia

Attack Potency City level/ ignores convention durability

speed Massively Hypersonic

Striking Strength Class PJ Large City/Mountain level.

Durability: City level+

gray

Attack Potency City level

speed Hypersonic+

Striking Strength Class GJ+ Multi-City Block level

Durability Small City Level

yes they would lol gray can not take absolute zero

Bankai Special Ability: Hakka no Togame increases the area of influence of Rukia's ability to reach the temperature of absolute zero. Upon release, a pillar of cold mist rises up into the air from where Rukia is and covers a wide area in her vicinity. Anything within the area of influence of the mist is frozen. Once frozen solid, victims crumble away within seconds. Physical contact with Rukia herself causes other people to begin freezing solid because of how cold she is

and UncleSpaceman she can chop of his head with her sword she mach 300

she has speed/kido/ absolute zero

• Your forgetting that Rukia cannot immediately switch to absolute zero, it takes her time to cool herself down safely. She can also only maintain absolute zero for 4 seconds.
  • After Silver transfered his powers to Gray, Gray should be able to teleport, a simple teleportation would get Gray out of absolute zero Rukia's range
  • Rukia's sword slashes don't pack Small City Level DC, which is what you'd need to slice Grays head off

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back