• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gemmysaur said:
Them willing to kill won't translate to being unable to be surprised by someone not having aura.
Being surprised from the lack of aura is like Tatsumi being surprised Ruby can fire bullets from her scythe, a very small opening the other is highly unlikely to capitalize on, therefore ultimately useless. That's hardly an argument why someone wins.

ScarletFirefly said:
Gemmysaur said:
Them willing to kill won't translate to being unable to be surprised by someone not having aura.
Being surprised from the lack of aura is like Tatsumi being surprised Ruby can fire bullets from her scythe, a very small opening the other is highly unlikely to capitalize on, therefore ultimately useless. That's hardly an argument why someone wins.
So what's your vote for? I had updated the thread to two rounds.

I think Tatsumi stomp in round 2 because of the armour but have a good chance of losing round 1

So my vote would to Tatsumi I guess...I'm sorry i'm not good with voting with the round system

...Why does everyone give Ruby Silver Eyes like she can use them? Round 2 is a stomp, Low 7-C vs 8-A

Newendigo said:
Someone should explain what Silver Eyes is about in her profile.
The Silver Eyes freezes her opponents (Or heavily injure them in Cinder Fall's case). Ruby unconsciously used it to freeze the Grimm Dragon.

I hope that explains it.

She cant use Silver Eyes, she doesnt know how, it's a non-factor in battles until she actually learns how to use it

No she doesnt, she's only used it one time and it was after experiencing the severe trauma of watching one of her closest friends being murdered right in front of her and knowing that if she'd gotten there a second sooner she could have potentially saved her

What? No, not at all. Literally the only thing they have in common is theyre eye-based abilities.

At this point you should just remake the fight, youve changed the conditions so much that it's difficult to determine who is voting for who. And Round 2 is still a stomp and should be removed.

Back