• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby Rose vs Chihiro Rokuhira (0-2-0)

Spinoirr

He/Him
Post-Beacon/Haven Ruby will be used
First key Chihiro will be used
speed is equal
both start out 100 meters away from each other
battle location: Outside of a Burger King in Ontario

Chihiro Rokuhira: 2

d88.jpg

Ruby Rose:

da8uufd-fbe327a9-678f-49c8-8a07-24e37deb8879.jpg

Icon:​

Last edited:
anyways Ruby scales in combat skill to Bann who is a AU Goku who learned all martial arts, and her aura can take 70 20 tons of tnt attacks and her aura acts like a health bar

Chihiro is quite the genius, predicting Hiyuki catching his sword and so using his smaller one and making a plan for the Kamunabi’s Anti-Cloud Gouger Special Forces to defeat Sojo that almost worked. He can also grow and make new moves instinctively. He can also boost his speed and pseudo fly, so covering 100 meters shouldn’t be much of a problem for him.

Chihiro is quite the genius, predicting Hiyuki catching his sword and so using his smaller one and making a plan for the Kamunabi’s Anti-Cloud Gouger Special Forces to defeat Sojo that almost worked. He can also grow and make new moves instinctively. He can also boost his speed and pseudo fly, so covering 100 meters shouldn’t be much of a problem for him.
So basically he can keep up with Ruby's combat skill basically?

Yeah I’d say so with feats of analytical prediction and his ingenuity. And with his 3x stat amps he’ll be able to overwhelm her.
However Ruby can keep with her skill, aura, Semblance to help out

Also ki manipulation even if basic is useful

Also Kienzan: Jaune's signature technique that he made, which Ruby copied from him. Raising her hand above her head, Ruby creates a razor-sharp disc of ki with incredible cutting power, and then throws it at her opponent. It should be noted that the Kienzan can cut through opponents that are several times stronger and more durable.

Read the ki manipulation page, she uses the basic version

anyways Ruby scales in combat skill to Bann who is a AU Goku who learned all martial arts, and her aura can take 70 20 tons of tnt attacks and her aura acts like a health bar

However Ruby can keep with her skill, aura, Semblance to help out

Also ki manipulation even if basic is useful

Also Kienzan: Jaune's signature technique that he made, which Ruby copied from him. Raising her hand above her head, Ruby creates a razor-sharp disc of ki with incredible cutting power, and then throws it at her opponent. It should be noted that the Kienzan can cut through opponents that are several times stronger and more durable.
Maybe but a 3x speed gap is a decently sized advantage, especially with Chihiro’s battle IQ. Her aura can take 70 20 ton attacks, but a 3x amp puts Chihiro at around 60 tons so that should be lowered to about 23. She’ll only be able to live off of aura for so long when Chihiro has Danmaku and Damage Boost with Kuro Scatter. Ruby’s Semblance would be helpful but she’d likely still be slower and Chihiro can hit her as soon as she turns it off.

I’m not seeing much Ki stuff useful in a straight up confrontation. And given the Destructo Disc’s track record, Chihiro should easily dodge it.

Maybe but a 3x speed gap is a decently sized advantage, especially with Chihiro’s battle IQ. Her aura can take 70 20 ton attacks, but a 3x amp puts Chihiro at around 60 tons so that should be lowered to about 23. She’ll only be able to live off of aura for so long when Chihiro has Danmaku and Damage Boost with Kuro Scatter. Ruby’s Semblance would be helpful but she’d likely still be slower and Chihiro can hit her as soon as she turns it off.

I’m not seeing much Ki stuff useful in a straight up confrontation. And given the Destructo Disc’s track record, Chihiro should easily dodge it.
Also Empowerment: Via Yūki and Shōki. Ki users can be powered[2][4] by being encouraged by others and their own emotions of courage,[10] by staying true to themselves[11] and by remaining calm through the battle[5][94]

Damage Boost: Can increase the power of attacks[79][6] by focusing ki into a single point to do more damage

So yeah, Ruby too has damage boost and empowerment

Also Empowerment: Via Yūki and Shōki. Ki users can be powered[2][4] by being encouraged by others and their own emotions of courage,[10] by staying true to themselves[11] and by remaining calm through the battle[5][94]

Damage Boost: Can increase the power of attacks[79][6] by focusing ki into a single point to do more damage

So yeah, Ruby too has damage boost and empowerment
I don’t see how Empowerment helps her too much unless she can also boost stats with it. And her damage boost is just in a single point so she’d have to get close to Chihiro and land a hit using that specific point. Can she put it in her weapon because otherwise Chihiro should just stop any attempt at that.

I don’t see how Empowerment helps her too much unless she can also boost stats with it. And her damage boost is just in a single point so she’d have to get close to Chihiro and land a hit using that specific point. Can she put it in her weapon because otherwise Chihiro should just stop any attempt at that.
Well she can infuse her scythe with ki or bullets with ki to make ki slashes that boost her power or make her bullets explode and deal more damage that way

Well she can infuse her scythe with ki or bullets with ki to make ki slashes that boost her power or make her bullets explode and deal more damage that way
I see. Also would she use Dust because Chihiro could use Aka to absorb the energy and use it against her

I see. Also would she use Dust because Chihiro could use Aka to absorb the energy and use it against her
She rarely uses dust lol (just like in cannon)

Also I'm pretty sure she would notice that and quickly come up with a counter attack and strategy

She rarely uses dust lol (just like in cannon)

Also I'm pretty sure she would notice that and quickly come up with a counter attack and strategy
She could but the first time it should catch her and it doesn’t stop Chihiro being able to absorb her attacks

She could but the first time it should catch her and it doesn’t stop Chihiro being able to absorb her attacks
Should be able to dodge via Semblance still that'd basically force her to use normal bullets and attack via her scythe

Although she has way better lifting strength, meaning if they're in a weapon struggle she'd easily overpower him via her lifting strength

Should be able to dodge via Semblance still that'd basically force her to use normal bullets and attack via her scythe

Although she has way better lifting strength, meaning if they're in a weapon struggle she'd easily overpower him via her lifting strength
True, but Chihiro can survive plenty of attacks from her, being able to win a fight with a missing arm. And his ranged options seem better with Kuro and Scatter. It’s seems like Chihiro will be landing more hits and once he amps himself which he did pretty quickly in the second fight against Sojo, he should be beating her down pretty confidently.

True, but Chihiro can survive plenty of attacks from her, being able to win a fight with a missing arm. And his ranged options seem better with Kuro and Scatter. It’s seems like Chihiro will be landing more hits and once he amps himself which he did pretty quickly in the second fight against Sojo, he should be beating her down pretty confidently.
Ruby can use a Kiai: The ability to project an invisible burst of force with ki, which Ruby can perform with her hands and even with a glare. To make a omnidirectional shockwave to blast him away too

Ruby can use a Kiai: The ability to project an invisible burst of force with ki, which Ruby can perform with her hands and even with a glare. To make a omnidirectional shockwave to blast him away too
How often does she do that in character? I only remember Goku using that as a quick flex or on people weaker than him like Burter and Jeice

How often does she do that in character? I only remember Goku using that as a quick flex or on people weaker than him like Burter and Jeice
Really only if she's forced to, like seeing multiple attacks coming at her or being hit by multiple attacks all at once

Chihiro uses his ranged options pretty frequently in character so he should use Kuro and if Ruby ever gives him the chance with a Ki blast or anything else, Aka. Since they seem relative skill wise and Chihiro has AP, speed, prediction, and endurance he should win. Ruby does have aura, range, versatility, and stamina but it doesn’t seem she’ll be able to kill him before it’s too late. I’ll vote Chihiro.

Wait a second

Power Absorption (For Cinder to absorb a Maiden's power using the Beetle, she had to break their Aura shield, meaning Aura protects from baseline power absorption)

Yes this means Moro has layered absorbing magic in my au

Back