• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Spinoirr

He/Him
Rules:
  • "Super Hero Saga" Ruby and Omniverse Ben are being used
  • Ben has Master Control and prior knowledge on the AP gap and Aura
  • Ruby starts in base and has prior knowledge about Ghostfreak, Clockwork, and Toepick
  • Speed is equalized
  • Alien X is restricted
  • Ruby's profile - Ben´s profile (Also, link for the Verse page, to search about the aliens)
Ruby Rose:

Ben Tennyson: 1

Icon:

Last edited:
Because of Ruby's aura she Resists transmutation, possessing,

and she Resists radiation too for fighting near a star

So what sets this apart from this match besides Aura and Dust? If they’re not too far apart, I’d assume this ends up the same way.

So what sets this apart from this match besides Aura and Dust? If they’re not too far apart, I’d assume this ends up the same way.
Ruby has more resistances to Ben's win cons basically

Also Ultra Synergy, and she can make a artificial atmosphere to fight in space with magic, has magical elemental attacks

Since Ben has prior knowledge of the gap, dura neg options should be a must. He has options with Big Chill who’s colder than what Ruby resists, Feedback/Chromastone who can absorb her ki and send it back, and Goop who can regen from her attacks and melt her with acid just to name a few. Those aliens and others also have greater LS to incap Ruby.

Since Ben has prior knowledge of the gap, dura neg options should be a must. He has options with Big Chill who’s colder than what Ruby resists, Feedback/Chromastone who can absorb her ki and send it back, and Goop who can regen from her attacks and melt her with acid just to name a few. Those aliens and others also have greater LS to incap Ruby.
Even if I do upgrade her lifting strength to class P, Ben would probably still have better lifting strength

Although Ruby can one shot and counter a lot of Ben's stuff with UI technique + Ultra Synergy with Petal burst

It's there because fused zamasu has mid godly regen and if Trunks with the spirt sword used it on him, it would've forced him to vanish into infinite zamasu had Quart not fused with Trunks to use a loophole In her semblance to seal zamasu

Even if I do upgrade her lifting strength to class P, Ben would probably still have better lifting strength

Although Ruby can one shot and counter a lot of Ben's stuff with UI technique + Ultra Synergy with Petal burst
She can, but she has little way of getting past the Omnitrix’s high regen, especially before Ben uses his Battle IQ to get around UI and incap her. He can use Echo Echo to attack from all sides or just his many AOE options like Gravattack’s Black Holes. Ultra Synergy and Petal Burst just look like stat amps which Ben can beat out with regen and Big Chill or Goop.
It's there because fused zamasu has mid godly regen and if Trunks with the spirt sword used it on him, it would've forced him to vanish into infinite zamasu had Quart not fused with Trunks to use a loophole In her semblance to seal zamasu
So she has to make a spirit bomb mid fight?

Basically limitless growing power and aura, the same haxs literally don't work on her twice given she'll just adapt to it like she did with hits time stop

Basically limitless growing power and aura, the same haxs literally don't work on her twice given she'll just adapt to it like she did with hits time stop
I don’t think she’ll be able to survive any of the hax I’ve mentioned long enough to adapt though. If she’s frozen by Absolute Zero, her atoms will collapse and acid will kill her. Maybe she could adapt to her attacks being used against her, but the other points still stand. And I’m still confused on how exactly she gets that regeneration negation.

I don’t think she’ll be able to survive any of the hax I’ve mentioned long enough to adapt though. If she’s frozen by Absolute Zero, her atoms will collapse and acid will kill her. Maybe she could adapt to her attacks being used against her, but the other points still stand. And I’m still confused on how exactly she gets that regeneration negation.
The regen neg is from the spirt bomb

I don’t think Ben would let her gather all that energy, and it seems that’s the only way she bypasses high regen so she’s at a disadvantage.
Can't her ki blast just vaporize bens aliens with that ap gap or she can freeze Goop with a lift of her hand and auto locking onto Bens ki to freeze him from a distance

She has
With magic

Also I'm pretty sure sleep Manipulation would be useless on her given if knocked out while in UI her body will kinda just automatically make a ki avatar that can range from large size type 1 to type 5 (the size of the moon) to keep fighting like goku did vs gas

Can't her ki blast just vaporize bens aliens with that ap gap or she can freeze Goop with a lift of her hand and auto locking onto Bens ki to freeze him from a distance
Depends on Ben’s chosen alien and if the Failsafe kicks in to save him. He has high regen for vaporization, intangibility, and energy absorption to avoid death. With Master Control Ben could counter temperature manipulation with Heatblast or Big Chill.
She has
With magic
Ben has plenty of experience with Magic and those abilities plus counters. Ben

Also I'm pretty sure sleep Manipulation would be useless on her given if knocked out while in UI her body will kinda just automatically make a ki avatar that can range from large size type 1 to type 5 (the size of the moon) to keep fighting like goku did vs gas
Also Rubys Radiation resistance is good enough to be near the surface of a star

Also Rubys Radiation resistance is good enough to be near the surface of a star
NRG can kill humans by coming out his suit and melt metal with his radiation. Ruby could maybe resist, but Ben has plenty of options besides that.

Time manipulation, absolute zero, acid, gravity manipulation, black hole creation, supernova heat, attack reflection, intangibility, etc.

Time manipulation, absolute zero, acid, gravity manipulation, black hole creation, supernova heat, attack reflection, intangibility, etc.
Ruby possibility resisting gravity Manipulation and she has non physical interaction

I’m leaning Ben since he can negate Ruby’s durability and avoid being killed with his counters to ki usage and her general abilities as well as regeneration which seemingly only a Spirit Bomb could handle. Master Control means at any second Ben could change strategies, defend himself, or change attacks to get a leg up on whatever Ruby’s doing.

I’m leaning Ben since he can negate Ruby’s durability and avoid being killed with his counters to ki usage and her general abilities as well as regeneration which seemingly only a Spirit Bomb could handle. Master Control means at any second Ben could change strategies, defend himself, or change attacks to get a leg up on whatever Ruby’s doing.
Also like fail safe would save ben into the perfect counter alien too

Back