• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Ruby and High 8-C semblance

On the topic of Ruby though, I noticed this bit of circular reasoning:

Beringel's AP: Large Building level (Gave Post Timeskip Ruby a difficult fight)

Ruby Rose's Durability: Large Building level (Took a direct hit from the Nuckelavee, which required the combined efforts of Team RNJR to defeat. Withstood a direct punch from a Beringel)

Anybody want to remove that last line from Ruby's profile?

Since the Beringel gets its rating from Ruby, it doesn't make much sense for Ruby to get her rating partly from it.

Yeah, no one was hurt, everyone got back up without a scratch, and it was all just a spot of casual fun. Nothing serious can be applied to it other than abilities tbh

Nothing it seems. This just means that her one-shotting high 8-Cs isn't an argument anymore.

Well, Ruby has never one-shot a High 8-C as far as I recall, so the whole thing is moot.

(I kinda doubt Pyrrha even being rated as High 8-C tbh)

This isn't the place to discuss Pyrrha's tier. This thread is about Ruby, and it seems like it's already served it's purpose.

I mean, there is no other thing to discuss, and this one actually has attention already. I doubt he wants to, but there is no reason not to discuss it here.

It's called derailing. This isn't the purpose of your thread, it's going against the topic.

Pyrrha is High 8-C for good reason, she scale to Mercury who took a 1.4 ton attack with no damage, and took multiple hits from Yang using her Semblance (Who is High 8-C via stomping a mech who is stronger than Team RWBY individually)

I'm leaving, and unfollowing.

Yeah, Pyrrha is safely High 8-C, but Ruby being able to sweep her off in a casual fight, when Pyrrha showed no issues of damage straight afterwards, Plus the comedic twist, isnt enough to justify High 8-C Ruby

TheRustyOne said:
This isn't the place to discuss Pyrrha's tier. This thread is about Ruby, and it seems like it's already served it's purpose.
Agreed, if anything I'll discuss it on the main RWBY thread or make a new thread for it. Just expressing my doubts.

Jinx666 said:
Yeah, Pyrrha is safely High 8-C, but Ruby being able to sweep her off in a casual fight, when Pyrrha showed no issues of damage straight afterwards, Plus the comedic twist, isnt enough to justify High 8-C Ruby
Also someone Equal to Pyrrha slapped Ruby upside when he was serious

Back