• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Alright, Joker vs Freddy is up. We're using Post-Crisis Joker and Freddy Fazbear from all FNAF games not including FNAF World or FNAF 3. So who's your bets on?

I'm planning on doing it eventually. There's a LOT of combatants that I'd need to deal with.

In the meanwhile, any predictions?

I think Joker might win since he held his own against Batman

For Memes vs Horror I might do Smugleaf vs Jeff The Killer since they both have knives

True. Though, you never know. Freddy has held his own on some occasions.

I could debate both sides winnning, but you'll see who wins.

DBZyesMLPno ABL said:
I think Joker might win since he held his own against Batman

For Memes vs Horror I might do Smugleaf vs Jeff The Killer since they both have knives
One attack from Smugleaf than its R.I.P Jeff

That makes sense. Waluigi curbs Myers tho. But there's still predictions I want for Joker vs Freddy. Anyone?

Haxes? I dunno. Most haxes are from weapons. Besides, this is Composite FNAF Freddy (without FNAF 3 and World), So it's even in haxes. I'd argue both have an edge.

I doubt Horror really wins this fight, though 682 can likely do damage. Heck, if they don't fuse, Team Horror COULD win.

Goosethehonker said:
For Memes vs Horror I could do Giygas vs Killer Sans or John Cena vs Herobrine
Killer Sans can never grasp the true form of Giygas's attack since this is the meme Giygas if some other memes had Giygas forms Killer Sans would die

Freddy likely keeps Sans in his own dream. If not, Sans can be transported to another dream. Then he can't win that easy.

Back