• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

(RP) War of the Worlds - Chapter 1

Jackythejack said:
"Yeah, well you won't be for very long! Get over here!" Stephany then ran after the girl, who was really only one year her junior, but she was still going to give her a beating. She was mostly trying to grab the girl right now, preferably her arm or her shirt collar.
[you should be abel to catch her fyi, since you're atheltic human]

I continue dodging, her combat instincts aren't very good even if she seems strong. "Your grabs are predictable and you lack form, but with some practice you'll be pretty good." I duck under her swinging arm and bend the other behind her back, then I try to kick in the back of her knee to knock her over, the hell?! It's like I'm kicking concrete.

I try to move away before she grabs me again.

[you should be abel to catch her fyi, since you're atheltic human]

[Athletic vs average human is an incredibly small difference, experience and combat skill are much more important.]

[aya can run several meters per second, and Stephay ahs that speed. Unless you break into a full sprint away from her, she'll most likely get you EDIT: thats actually not as fast as i thought]

[This isn't a foot race, dodging attacks is much more about reading the enemy's movement and using short bursts of speed and proper form to avoid it, rather than how fast you can run and sprint, and the gap between athletic and average human is incredibly low.]

Stephany didn't even seem to feel a thing as she lunged towards Blaire once more and attempted to grab. At this point, she grabbed a small part of her sleeve and tugged on it.

[its your choice if that piece of fabric gets ripped off in any way, or if you just stop running]

"Hahaha, nice! You're pretty fun! I like you. Wanna be leader?" Unsurprisingly, I get tagged after my failed attack. It's only my sleeve but I stop dodging. I still don't know if I can get a change of clothes after all, plus this person seems good.

Stephany seems to take a deep breath and chuckle before pushing Blaire away, probably a lot harder than intended. "Well, if you insist, it'd be rude of me to refuse."

A barrier seems to appear around me for a few seconds, protecting me as I get pushed into the wall caving it in.

"Any objections from the unconscious people? No? Okay, do you agree Leone?"

"Eh why not, she can be leader" I say as I get up and walk over to the girls.

And tower over the short people ovo

"Didn't I explain that? I did explain that, right?" I look at the man, confused. [Your character's Joe Intro, right Torlikoff?]

"You did explain, but I had difficulty hearing on account you blasting us with lightning."

[Yes. The OP should probably include our usernames and character names.]

Well that sounds like a you problem to me. I almost sat but decide to repeat myself. I might end up kicking concrete again if I get into a fight. "I needed to test your endurance to see who was tough enough to be leader. If you couldn't even handle 8 seconds of excruciating pain you're likely to get knocked out on the battlefield. If the leader gets knocked out it's a big issue for the team."

[Kicking concrete is now Blaire's personal metaphor for fighting someone she can't injure.]

Stephany blinks as she watched the girl cave the wall in after she pushed her. "Er...did you do that or did I?" She asked before shaking her head. "Because I'm pretty sure I didn't. Uh...either way! It's been decided, I'm the leader!"

"So that isn't normal for you? Congratulations on discovering your ability, Miss Tough as Steel Stephany. I managed to discover another of mine."

"Those were seconds, they just felt like minutes. I kept the shock low and kept away from your hearts. Otherwise you'd be dead."

"Well, I didn't leave much room for disagreement, so it's a good thing you do!" Stephany chuckled before looking around her team. "Didn't that guy say to wait for him or something?

[I'm Pretty sure:

Team 1:

Anton/Hl3

The/Smash

Jack/Over

Amanda/Monarch

Ken/S.user

Baki/DragEmperor

Team 2:

Shelby/Ya boi

Edward/Edward

Jordan/Swath

Leone/Psycho

Blaire/Blah

Joe/Torli

Stephany/Jacky]

Metal man doesn't respond

• Draconic sound of boredom
I look at my group,

The team is formed by 3 male humans, 1 female human, 1 steel thingo and me.

I wonder how well we'll do as a team.

The door opens. The man from before walks in, still grinning.

Team 2

"You finally have a leader. Interesting choice. Now, I assume all of you know your abilities?]

"Hey, all I know is that I punched someone into a wall. I don't know much else," Stephany said wothba shrug. "Doesn't really help me figure out what I can do."

Back