• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP: The Hanging Earth | Registration

Ye, people always have a reason for something, even if one doesn't agree, ya can't really do anything since you are not the one in charge. Well, good luck with this new RP Zeph and everybody, hope ya guys can have fun on this!

Need something to put me back on track anyway

Name: Zennith

Height: 6'3

Origin: A mystical Earth, dominated by emperors and warmongers, with constant war and slaughter being brought to all.

Beliefs: The separation of cultures and nations only causes chaos, and art promotes nihilism. Only one emperor should exist, with the development of humanity resting on his unbiased hands.

Powers:

• Greed Tastes Like Sin: Zennith has the power to generate and control the liquid metal mercury, altering it's shapes and states with the flicker of a finger. Can generate 20 litters of it per second. It, of course, maintains it's naturally toxic nature.
  • Cultivated Sage Arts: Also known as Qi, Zennith can harnest the flow of energy of the universe in the form of pure energy attacks, magically allowing for the moves used by fake martial artists. This also comes with the benefit of agelessness and the power to sense the fonts of Qi in the world, with more energetic sources releasing more Qi.
  • Vicissitude: Body Manipulation, and in Zennith's case, focused on himself. Resulting in quite grotesque results if used right, Zennith uses it to give himself the perfect shape, as well as to heal away injuries to his body. If he so desires, any amount of body parts could be added onto his body, such as extra eyes, mouths, ears, more bone, wings, extra arms, fingers, etc. This can be extended to foreign bodies, but only with consent.
Chinaman intensifies

I need you all to understand I don't know when this will start. Something came up that wasn't supposed to happen for another few years, and I'm going to need time to deal with it.

I'm back.

I've been dealing with both the loss of a very close family member and intensified dysphoria since december started, but I think I'm in a good enough mental state to finally start this. Thread will be up soon. Apologies for the delays. Things have been... hectic.

Just for reference since it wasn't talked about in the OP, do we resist power copy, is that just unilaterally banned, or something else?

Name: Calabrass

Height: 1.6m, 0.90m as sword.

Origin: A world of origially of fantasy and magic that turned into one of chaos and war

Beliefs: Might makes right

Powers:
  1. BoS Ragnarock's/Black Blood abilities (with regen lowered to High-Low and flight restricted]
  2. Ark of the Cosmos's powers/traits
  3. [still thinking]
unknown.png

6014f0aba15493bb42c69925020ebeb2.jpg

Last edited:
always been a Calamity fan tbh

also, just to know so i can better judge what to pick instead, why are those two powers bad ?

Black blood is durability increasing with extra steps and you basically asked for all of crona's powers

Ark of the Cosmos is like 15 things in one with insane danmaku and it's also Fanon stuff

Back