• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

RP Story 3

'"'Ïú┘è┘å Ïú┘åϺ" She said as she removed the crowbar out of her head and she was out of the control

(not a part of the story, who do you think will win if Jameson and Borris clashed or will they team up, just curious)

(i don't use discord, well Jameson does have a speed advantge for catching a bullet while Borris does have a geography advantage, what's a PM)

"┘ç┘ä Ïú┘åϬ Ï«ÏÀ┘èÏ¿┘è" She asked

[PM is a private message. Like the one on my wall]

"I don't think so." He said, as the hand then downloaded English speaking into her programming.

"I'm a guy who's here to get stuff." But then, the hivemind took control as she sensed that in her pocket was a sleep bomb.

"Don't fool me Borris" She said as she smelled the bomb and is about to attack and was scarred

PRESS Y TO DODGE AND MASH A/B TOGETHER TO GAIN BACK HER CONTROL

He then dodged just barely and then jacked open the back of her head, hacking into her and severing her connection from the hivemind.

"Just this key. Apparently, it unlocks time itself." He said, but then the programming took control again. This time, she put Boris to sleep to take him to the queen.

'''Then Borris woke up to find out that he was tied up and sees a few clones of that girl bowing to the Queen of the hive'''

"Ïú┘åϬ ┘äÏ│Ϭ ┘êϺϡϻ ┘à┘åϺ" She said as the girls started banging on drums and the fire rises, "┘çÏ»┘à, ┘çÏ»┘à, ┘çÏ»┘à ┘çÏ»┘à, ┘çÏ»┘à, ┘çÏ»┘à" They said but then Borris's partner Eugene comes to save him

"They're programmed into a hivemind! They try to kill whatever isn't them!" He then hacked into the entire hivemind due to hacking the queen.

"Ïú┘è ┘å┘êÏ╣ ┘ç┘à Ïî ┘ê┘åÏ¡┘å ┘èϼϿ Ï»Ï▒ϺÏ│Ï® ┘çÏ░┘ç" The fembots said

"Apparnetly they want to study us. And apparently, the queen wants to nurture me or something." He said.

Christian Higdon said:
The queen was reprogrammed, but he didn't know what he programmed it to do.
Nightmare drops down behind the queen and snaps her left arm off and begins punching with it along with Deathlock. Nightmare jabs the queens's left arm into her neck and begins to jab it in her torso over and over again while he punches with his right hand and Deathlock continues punching her head.

Nightmare does one last strong jab with the queen's left arm striking her in the neck and under the chin going through her head.

Then Deathlock claws the queen's head, slicing her face up and going through her eyes and then shredding her mechanical brain. Nightmare then drags her left arm out and the queen drops down lifeless. Nightmare then smashes the queen's corpse with her left arm, further breaking her to pieces. He then crushes the mother board of the queen and lets it drop onto the smashed pieces of the queen.

Nightmare then grabs his entire Dream World house and drops it on the queen's smashed pieces and does his signature "ROOOOOOAAAAAAGH!"

TheDarkSide857 said:
Christian Higdon said:
The queen was reprogrammed, but he didn't know what he programmed it to do.
Nightmare drops down behind the queen and snaps her left arm off and begins punching with it along with Deathlock. Nightmare jabs the queens's left arm into her neck and begins to jab it in her torso over and over again while he punches with his right hand and Deathlock continues punching her head.
Nightmare does one last strong jab with the queen's left arm striking her in the neck and under the chin going through her head.

Then Deathlock claws the queen's head, slicing her face up and going through her eyes and then shredding her mechanical brain. Nightmare then drags her left arm out and the queen drops down lifeless. Nightmare then smashes the queen's corpse with her left arm, further breaking her to pieces. He then crushes the mother board of the queen and lets it drop onto the smashed pieces of the queen.

Nightmare then grabs his entire Dream World house and drops it on the queen's smashed pieces and does his signature "ROOOOOOAAAAAAGH!"
(That's kinda confusing, can ya contenue this Christian Higdo because i got confused and who's Nightmare)

'Then the same fembot that He met walked ut to him "'ÏóÏ│┘ü Ï╣┘ä┘ë Ï░┘ä┘â Ïî ϺÏ│┘à┘è Daraha" she said

'"'ϬÏ┤Ï╣Ï▒ ϿϺ┘ä┘êϡϻϮ ┘çÏ░┘ç ┘ç┘è Ϻ┘äÏúÏ┤┘èϺÏí Ϻ┘äϬ┘è ϬϼÏ╣┘ä┘â" She says

Back