• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rosario + Vampire Big Discussion Thread

Well,when I said what I did, I counted his corrections.I mean, how do I make my sandbox an official profile,Is the way to official profile in the comment I just wrote

You copy the relevant source code text within it to a new profile page that you create.

See here for further information:

No, I just removed the categories, because sandboxes should not be listed in the category pages.

You can add them to the regular page, when you create it, if you wish, yes, but preferably not the sandbox.

sorry,I don't think I'm making to profile Kokoa because I think she's had some things I haven't looked at :confused:
A few Character Profiles need to be changed and some characters need hax to be added.

Although not certain, can Gifted be added to Moka's intelligence?
Yukari, who ranked 1st in the intelligence section at the school, praised Inner Moka. To explain Yukari's intelligence, she made a technological device and its feature was to change minds(https://hizliresim.com/4i5GoW), she has inventions like this. Inner Moka was able to solve the legendary problem that only Yukari at school can do.

İn addition: https://hizliresim.com/C0DWpH

It is implied that there is a tunnel that is Fourth-Dimension. These tunnels are said to be able to go anywhere. There must be two sides that might have made this tunnel, the Dark Lords created or the Busman created. It is not something that will happen spontaneously. I leave this scan to you.

Kurumu and Mizuri should be upgraded. Akua stated that they could both defeat the Subdivision captain. At least I think it's like Multi City Block level.

Moka resists Mind control. Mind manipulation resistance must be added

If I remember correctly, Medusa should be stoned immediately when snakes bite, but no matter how hard Inner Moka was bitten, only the areas where it was bitten were stoned. Limited Petrification resistance...

While Akua praises Alucard's power, he says Alucard burned the entire continent in 7 days.

Akua is supposed to be small city level, he has comparable power to the Dark Lords. It is said by Alucard.

Can we move on to discuss these

It is harder for us to gauge the intelligence for creating magical items than ones based on technology, so I would appreciate further community input in this regard.

Anyway, wouldn't it be better to move this discussion thread to the content revision forum?

You misunderstood me. I meant that I should move this thread to the content revision forum.

I will do so and delete your new one.

You misunderstood me. I meant that I should move this thread to the content revision forum.

I will do so and delete your new one.
I am seriously sorry, I didn’t know there was a function like this in site, I thought you asked me to open a new content revision for new discussions

It has been some time since I last read Rosario + Vampire, and I have been inactive for some time and thus haven't been keeping up with this discussion, so I'm afraid I'm not in the best position to give my input.

You can only apply what has been accepted and not rejected by our staff.

Last edited:
Back