• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Rosario + Vampire Big Discussion Thread

The character in question is city level and is rated at supersonic. For reference with that speed they could run the entire perimeter of Australia in just over a day. While the statement is likely legitimate, or at least it could be believed, the character's tier and speed means that they could accomplish it without to much difficulty.

So I'm not seeing any upgrades from this.

As for intelligence stuff it needs looked over. Some characters have legitimate examples of being geniuses or doing dumb fiction tech, but a lot are just vaguely smart.

Qawsedf234 makes sense to me. Thank you for helping out.

The character in question is city level and is rated at supersonic. For reference with that speed they could run the entire perimeter of Australia in just over a day. While the statement is likely legitimate, or at least it could be believed, the character's tier and speed means that they could accomplish it without to much difficulty.
Doesn't that at least make Alucard's first key possibly or likely city level?
As for intelligence stuff it needs looked over. Some characters have legitimate examples of being geniuses or doing dumb fiction tech, but a lot are just vaguely smart.
true, I can open a discussion about that intelligence but I'm preparing for another CRT, can open about this after this CRT that I prepared,
is this suitable for you?

A new discussion thread does not seem necessary to me. We can probably handle the intelligence topic here.

Yes, of course, but given that it is about magic, not science, it is unlikely that we will be able to estimate any of it as above real world genius level.

Genius level intelligence seems fine.

Would you be willing to verify the other abilities please @Qawsedf234 ? I am tired and dizzy right now.

There is no power named "Overwhelming" though.

Never mind. I checked the scans.

I am uncertain about the aura, but the other abilities seem fine.

Yeah every linked calc is Tier 9 or 8-C.

Looks like it was edited by Legion350 in 2016 with no linked justification. So its just been like that for five years because its not that big of a verse on the site.

to tell the truth, in my country, the site where the calcs of this series are made is barely opening, so it seems like I can't help you with that, sorry.

So what has been accepted and can be applied here, and what do we still need to decide?

Okay. That is probably fine then. However, we preferably need some calculation(s) to scale from.

Back