• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well shit

Imma say inconclusive. I really don't see how either one of them is getting the upper hand here judging from the profiles.

I didn't really think the match would be super close (Not that it's a bad thing, it means it's a good match in my opinion, it's actually a good thing)

My grandpa's bumper has no pathetic bumps Kaiba... But it does contain. The Unstobumpable Bumpersodia!!!

I tried my best there...

Inconclusive FRA.

Well played with the bait

Well played

Also, Zoro via 3 swords instead of 1

Yes that sounds like a joke reason, but having more directions and methods to attack from can be critical in a sword fight, and otherwise they seem evenly matched

Better feats in combat? Sorry to dissapoint you, but skill wise that is pretty much impossible to determine.

Also, her?

@Newest

What the heck are you talking about?

Her?

Non Servant?

Wrong Saber

@Monarch, yes, that is one of Zoro's advantages

While Saber has (possibly) more experience and higher (to a small extent) AP and Dura, and has fought multiple opponents at once, which might even out the multiple swords thing a bit

JustSomeWeirdo said:
I even pointed out that this is a different character in the OP.....
He saw Zoro(character he likes) vs Saber (assuming it's the one everyone know about) and voted Zoro. Which ironically I would debate that she has upper hand skill wise.

Considering speed is equalised here, taking on multiple fighters might not be that great a feat for this.

How much higher AP/dura though?

I even said that Zoro is High 8-C

Which means ANY Fate Saber oneshots him....

Also, being choked by a non servant is just down playing THAT Saber

Kuzuki was amped by Caster

@Monarch, he (currently) scales to a feat barely above baseline High 8-C (wait until landslide gets calced tho ovo), while Zoro doesn't seem to scale to a calced feat

Although it was done early in Fates (and even then I think it was somewhat casual)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back