• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roranora Zoro Vs. Erza Scarlet

Status
Not open for further replies.
So since Death Battle is about to out this fight into an animated format after they do their research I wanted to do my own and find out who's winning in a fight.

Willing to Kill

Current Versions

Grassy Plains

Speed Equalized

keep in mind that is only likely mountain we only concretely have City+ level power output

Zoro is a master in his sword-skills, while Erza has proficiency in most of her armor and weaponry.

Zoro's stats make this almost a stomp in his favor.

but if their stats are equalized, Zoro should still win, but with higher difficulty.

He has pre-cognition/clairvoyance, and his swordsmanship is high-class. His stamina is monstrous and he has various combative experience. Erza's only chance is with the hax armor that still drains her stamina, and Zoro can literally dodge it.

Zoro one-shots since he's apparently Mountain level now. There's really no way for Erza to win this with the tier difference.

Even with speed equalized Zoro can still easily dodge Erza's attacks due to his observation haki and also keep in mind Zoro is a far better as well as smarter fighter than Erza. Erza's only advantage is her various (Plot) armors so with Zoro's higher AP he takes this fight.

I'm a Fairy Tail fan and don't even read One Piece and I think Zoro wins, even with speed equalized, based on what I've read about him and one of his fights I saw on YouTube (against some mountain sized ******).

Invincible what now?

Also due to recent upgrades this is a stomp for Mosshead. Yes, it's a "likely", but that's almost confirmed, just needs further feats.

NotEvenHuman said:
RexofLM said:
Doesnt she have some invincible Armor Bs, does that pose a threat
Erza never had an invincible armor.
I figured that the armor being referred to was the one used the the Grand Magic Games: http://www.**********.com/fairy-tail/322/10

I guess there's some nonsense about being invincible with that armor or something.

Zero easily wins this one, even with equalized speed. Zoro is Mountain level, pretty much one hit and he will pretty much KO Erza or straight up kill her

Dont take my constant what abouts as me wanting Zoro to lose I Hope he wins but doesnt she have some adamantine armor or something that was super ******* strong?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back