• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Root spinne VS Son Goku

Pffft obviously Goku wins. He just got upgraded in the other Low 2-C thread and such should totally 1-shot all of fiction. Lavos? PFFFT

The Thought Robot? Get outta here weaksauce

The one Above All? What do you think this is, a game!?

Goku uses his conceptual scream and earrapes Rot Spinne to non non nonexistence

I know this is fun and games and all, and not a serious thread.

But even LDO members can't regenerate if you break their holy relics. And I'm pretty sure that any of Goku's Ki Blasts could break a few wires.

^ Rot Spinne conceptually chokes this heretical man into submission

Heresy is my middle name

Monarch Heresy Laciel

And Breinhard Bheydrich protects me from conceptual chokes, for I am her prophet

What you talking about? Breinhard already beat Spinne. Told him that she still loved him, but they would have to just be friends

She kicked him out of her house and everything (and by house I mean the omniverse).

Said it wasn't going to work out.

Listed on her profile and everything

And a JB wiki profile never lies

JB has Reinhard profile with this Joke Battles Wiki (Everyone on this wiki is part of his Legion)

So this include Breinhard and not only that but Spinne is the strongest of the LDO (his true self ain't with them, it exists in another plane) so Spinne >>>>>>>>> Everyone

Except Breinhard has already transcended both reality and fiction, as shown when she manipulated causality and fate to cause the events of our world to bring herself into being.

Even the Breinhard on the wiki is nothing but a pale shadow of her true glorious self, who exists beyond everything and everyone, in all of reality, and fiction, existence and non-existence, outerverse and omniverse, and everything beyond that, and even beyond that, and everything beyond that, ad infinium, even Reinhard and his lackey Spinne seeing as they only exist in the outerverse, maybe beyond reality and fiction if you really want to wank them hard.

>even Reinhard and his lackey Spinne seeing as they only exist in the outerverse, maybe beyond reality and fiction if you really want to wank them hard.

Nah, Spinne isn't even Reinhard lackey, BUT Reinhard and the others are all lackeys of Spinne, they were all played by him, he is above the concept of Taikyoku, which is something Breinhard doesn't have.

i see a heretic here anyway spinne still solos as even a single one of those wires make up all of hajun's being who already can kill wanked zeno so there spinne wins plus he's better looking OVO

Ha, that's not even a good feat in comparison to Breinhard. She has EX Taikyoku value, which can go up to infinity as shown by Hajun, which means she automatically exceeds Taikyoku at any level, even when the level of Taikyoku is something that transcends the concept of taikyoku.

So you see, Breinhard is obviously more powerful than Spinne, especially considering Spinne's best feat is conceptually choking Bernkastel (who was actually just playing around BTW, she wasn't serious at all, told Breinhard later and they all had a laugh about how Spinne thought he'd atually beat her when all he'd beat was her gameboard piece self and even then she was just messing around), so clearly Brienhard is far stronger. Also, Breinhard seduced the flying spaghetti monster who is superior to wanked Zeno because he's spaghetti, and spaghetti tastes better than weird big headed blue children, and made Lavos her pet hamser so all your arguments are invalid.

Nah, Spinne wasn't even serious and that was his weakest avatar whom defeated Bern most powerful gameboard piece self.

Also it doesn't matter, Spinne can conceptually choke anything, Breinhard,Life,Reality >:) he can just use his choking to remove her existence from the past and across all of existence or better remove the Thread she was created in, or just choke her profile.

well that's his toy wires so his real wire already cut the taikyoku system to oblivion with well 2 wires so EX is negated

No bern, featherine and the creator of umineko died to spinne toys so...even the flying spaghetti monster isn't worth spinne's regular pasta full of wires and lavos was more of a dust for spinne

And you see, therein lies Spinne's weakness. He can, as per your words, conceptually choke "anything"

But Breinhard is already beyond such mere concepts as "anything". She's already transcended those concepts a beyond infinite number of times.

And conceptually choking her thread wouldn't do anything to her, because, as mentioned, she is beyond such concepts. She brought about her own birth, and now that she's here nothing can ever make her go away.

And his chokes wouldn't even work on her. Even a conceptual level choke still steeds to be a choke, otherwise it would be denying its own nature and automatically stop working. And a mere choke can't kill her. See gets choked all the time when she switches up the roles, and it doesn't do anything to her.

Besides, I think we are forgetting that Brienhard's briah lets her just dominate Spinne's conceptual chokes and use them herself while also becoming unable to be affected by them.

Oh red. My sweet summer child

The Flying Spaghetti monster is the progenitor of all wires. Even the wires that the highest true self of Spinne uses are mere insignificant replicas of the glorious noodly strands of the Flying Spaghetti Monster.

And Breinhard seduced it, like she seduced Spinne.

the better question would be who's on top and how did it become from goku to breinhard lel

ATTENTION EVERYONE @Thrud has been promoted to the Messiah Rank, the highest rank Spinne offers

Only I,TISSG7,FateAlbane and Thrud belongs to this rank, anyone who wants to join, prove yourself of Spinne attention :^)

EVERYONE ATTENTION HERE ARE A FEW WORDS FROM OUR LORD AND SAVIOUR AS HE TOLD US MESSIAH RANKS HEAR HIS WORDS IN UTTER SILENCE

"By my blessing this match is hereby going to hell for this goku is nothing but trash tier to me"

I am the prophet of my lady Breinhard. I will not, nay, I cannot, take another master. Not even if all the Laws of the Masadaverse united against me

Breinhard loves me, and so she forgave me, and restored me.

I have learnt my lesson, and my devotion has grown stronger still

and yet you keep getting paradox *sees monarch in an out of things* yeah...

Back