• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Roll vs. War Machine (Marvel vs. Capcom Matchup)

"I'm sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you so badly!"
231bc4085322342a4338b2a1b37c2b10.jpg

"Here's my Sunday best!": 3
HD-wallpaper-war-machine-comics-marvel.jpg

Last edited:
Now we're cooking

Also regarding the scaling chain of High 5-A characters in MvC, Roll and War Machine (without any amplifications) scale to the same level

I think this fight comes down to overall proficiency. Roll has a good, unpredictable arsenal (plus Hyper Roll as a means to become stronger), though I think War Machine takes it. Aside from having better mobility, he also has more skill and combat experience. Ultimately, I think Rhodey’s got the advantages needed to take the win more times than Roll would

Voting War Machine

Last edited:
Hyper Roll is a bit of a tricky situation since it's large size should make up for War Machine's superior flight, and the AOE might make War Machine using his experience difficult especially since they have similar speed, tho Hyper Roll has a timeframe on when and how long it can be used afaik, so War Machine should barely take it. Voting for War Machine.

Back